Saronite ~250k mcap

> Had a pump to 1200 sats and then retrace to 550 sats on 29 October 2018.
> Has shown strong organic growth from 550 sats to the current price at 900 sats with good support.

> Service node costs ~$2500 USD
> In demand for service nodes as they pay out rewards of more than $50 USD per day = $1500 per month.
> Currently the rewards of owning a service node outweigh the cost of purchasing a node.

You can earn back your investment in 1.5 months and still own the 45k XRN. This token is going to continue to show strong organic growth over the next few months until the cost of purchasing the 45k XRN for a service node outweigh the rewards. There's very little risk of a dump, as the balance for the 45k XRN are locked in for 30 days.

Even if you can't get 45k XRN, you can still join a pool service node, which will grant you a percentage of the rewards.

Otherwise, for a sound investment, it's still currently a microcap at 250k, and can easily reach a mcap of 1m. That's a minimum of 4x.

As always, DYOR.

Attached: Saronite 2.png (732x412, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

saronite.io/whitepaper-version-1-0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To summarise:

For investors - Saronite has a mcap of 250k. A market cap this small on a project with a lot more potential, this will be good for a 4x trade to 1m marketcap.

For the node community - A service node currently costs ~$2500 USD with approx. >$1500 payouts/month.

Active community and active devs on discord. Come for a chat if you have any questions.

holy shit, is this true?
>>more than $50 USD per day = $1500 per month.

big if true

It is. Current payout is about 1.1k XRN per day, sold for 900 sats on tradeogre, that's 0.0099 btc, which is actually $65 USD per day.

>Current payout is about 1.1k XRN per day
i wonder if this amount is gonna decrease the more nodes pop up later on?

It will gradually decrease, however saronite has grown steadily from 550 sats to 939 (current) over the past few days. If saronite continues to increase in price (as is expected), then this should even out the decrease in reward payouts.

interesting. I will look into xrn.

you forgot to mention biz p&d in the notes

have you actually done any research or is talking out of your ass a full time profession?

REMINDER THAT WHITEPAPER CAME OUT TODAY!

more exchange listings will come out in the next few days. same for CMC listing.

i dont even know when i should sell my xrn!

oh shit, you're right; saronite.io/whitepaper-version-1-0/

I think you'll find there was no orchestrated pump & dump. The coin received a pump around the 28th of October due to shilling and FOMO, but had a healthy pullback to 550. Since then there's been a steady incline in sats. If you can't see the upwards trend in the order book, then you must be blind as fuck, because it's pretty obvious.

fuck sake. i missed out early. gonna jump in today. need to get node up

45k for a node

where will it stop?! looks like it can grow forever

looking at the graph I think we are in early stages

Hello. Original XRN caller here. Called this at 180 sats, and can explain from my knowledge what I think went down.

First, nodes were about 45 days out. I got in because it seemed like a great buy. I posted about it. Nobody gave a fuck.

Second thread, the nodes moved up to something like 16 days. It raised to 450 sats.

Then, nodes were pushed up to 12 HOURS. This is when shit got real.

I honestly thought it'd dump at 650, so I got out. In the morning, I thought about re-buying at 500 sats, but I didn't.

I thought about re-buying again at 500 sats, but I'm too deep in Snow now and eyeing SUQA for a 2nd entry.

Anyway, that's what I think went down.

I still think it's a good buy, but might want to wait a week.

-twu

>I still think it's a good buy, but might want to wait a week.
wait a week for what? the chart looks like a train with no brakes

I refuse to send over $2k to that shady exchange for a node

Honestly, tradeogre has been one of the better exchanges i've used so far. It's far above many of the low-tier exchanges i've used.

its good...

Yea it's okay, actually. Can't complain, everything is super funticonal.

agreed.