Jow Forums wtf do i do, about to get kicked out of my house. No job, can't get work without an adress. I'm young...

Jow Forums wtf do i do, about to get kicked out of my house. No job, can't get work without an adress. I'm young, not too young. But still a young man.

Attached: Video-Extreme-Muscle-Cramp.jpg (2000x2000, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-kN2uofEz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a PO box

Buy a lawn mower and mow lawns for 50 bucks a pop.
(the male version of sucking dick for money)

Attached: Can the defiled be consecrated Can the fallen find rest..png (430x494, 398K)

No lawns over here, sadly

you need to find one of those old gals over 35 that couldn't get a man and sweet talk her letting you stay with her in exchange to regular porking.

keep using your old address.

Crash at a friends place or live with your parents untill you collect enough kapital to invest into something and actually have enough money to live by yourself.

Or untill you get a good paying job, but you will be wasting most of the paycheck on housing.

I have to prove i live there and the mail will just get burnt by my parents

>friends
Not an option, sadly
>Parents
They kicked me out

Find out who your real friends are by asking if they can help you

you could become a digital nomad it's kind of a fad nowadays nobody calls them bums.

of course that needs applicable cs skills you can sell online or money you can daytrade with.

kek, why are you being kicked out by your parents, user?

Let me guess OP your parents are white Boomers who got it easy and expect you no less than you own house by 21

If you kill everyone you get to stay.

one way or another you get a roof over your head

Exactly, it's win-win.

Had a fallout with one of my parents

They didn't have it easy, but they want me to pay their rent. I'm a student, i have to take care of a lot of shit. It's not easy to maintain a job while doing all of this

drink water

What the fuck is wrong with your leg user

Attached: 1530948993004.jpg (540x540, 55K)

Just a lil cramp (;

homeless prevention course of actions:

>rent a ROOM at a residential house, use craigslist for this
>donate blood plasma using your new address 2 times a week
>search for any job during this time
>get on food stamps
>after landing the job - put $300/mo into buying ChainLINK
>keep doing this for as long as possible

congratz, you went from being homeless to a millionaire in just 3 years. arent you glad Jow Forums exists now?

post feet

>donate blood plasma using your new address 2 times a week
impossible you can only do it like 5 times a year tops and needs months between them.

We are not allowed to sell/but bloodplasma over here. What's chainLINK anyway? Everyone is so hyped over it

Wtf kind of bait is this?

Go to a police station or a similar public service institution and ask about how to get a job without an address. Ask where you can get help as a homeless person. Good luck.

>the male version of sucking dick for money
"no"

Attached: 1532437476905.jpg (184x184, 7K)

It ls a scam or the greatest thing ever.
Even if it's just a meme, it's probably going to catch up with the hype and make us rich.

Attached: 1541242960465.jpg (960x554, 155K)

Alright, thanks for the usefull info. I hope they can do something for me. Otherwise i'm probably just going to steal stuff or die.

youtube.com/watch?v=i-kN2uofEz0

The maximum number of times you can do it per federal regulation is twice per week, nigger
I've actually done it before, and it's twice per week in the US

investing in ChainLINK right now is like investing in BTC and ETH when they first came out. its the smartest investment decision on the market right now. take out a loan if you have to but you need at least 1k LINK so you dont kill yourself in the future for not owning at least some.

Attached: link redpill.jpg (1050x700, 441K)

twice a week is legally allowed in the USA
i did this shit in college twice a week and especially on fridays because i'd drink beer afterwards - after donating plasma literally 4 12oz beers will get you pretty drunk. shit is a real beer saver.

From an investment perspective, I think LINK is much better. It has a much broader use case, and offers the advantage of passive income from staking, which reduces the incentive to sell too early.

how much do you get for it? here it's $2 and you definitely can't do two a week.

I had a hobo friend in your state I helped out. He made $30 - $50 twice a week from donating plasma at CSL.
Donating blood is different & you only get a donut if you're lucky.
It's kind of a process, but as long as you don't have aids or help you can do it twice a week.

I got no money nigga

Photoshop any address you want into a friends bill and you can use that address as your own. I did it when I needed a new license and had no address it works

Surrender yourself to Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior

no its not. hardworking farmers and factory workers do landscaping faggot.

Photoshop, how. My phone is all i got and where am i supposed to get his bills from

jesus christ. eat some bananas, bro

I don't think i'm going to get this B R E A D. Police station is my only hope