Anons; i give you this promise. If LINK is below 2$ eoy, im killing myself

Anons; i give you this promise. If LINK is below 2$ eoy, im killing myself.

I got a 10k stack. I just got kicked out by my parents. Living in my car currently. Im 20 and studying IT. First Semester; havent failed tests yet.

My parents are your classic boomers. Im just done. I can manage until eoy, but after that im just jumping down somewhere.

Kicked out because i didnt clean my room (it really wasnt THAT bad)

Attached: 1539758728234.jpg (2400x1415, 1.39M)

what part of 1k eoy don't you understand

Have you figured out how to run a node?

Killing yourself over 10-20k?
Pump the brakes chief

And clean your room

ure just emotional because they just kicked you out. just chill. link will prolly wont moon until mainnet

If you do kys you'll be a dead millionaire

just apologize to your parents and wait till the next golden bull run. it won't happen this eoy fren

Sigh..when will you people understand?$2 EOY is FUD.

you're dead, this was the top, no joke

What city user?

checked. good advice
should have listened, OP
t. your dad

Attached: 1540170687251.jpg (640x640, 67K)

can i have your link

I hope you do just this. The more Link out of circulation, the better.

...You didn't do what?

Attached: images.jpg (310x162, 5K)

Please give me your link if you are serious about suicide. I only have 1100 and I'm disabled.

PM me your address user and I'll send you some more link.

AHAHAHA stupid linkie btfo

Maybe if you weren’t such a faggot incel and had a real portfolio (gold), you wouldn’t be homeless and have to kys

Die poor faggot

You can come stay with me as a fellow LINKMARINE... but you have to jack me off 3 times a week and let me give you a facial

I only have 1100 fren.
0xcCef123243BFa9A655734fc4eA486d53cf5C0123

So if your disabled wtf you going to do when Link moons? You might as well give it to me and I'll send you videos of me fucking whores with your link money so you can jerk off in your wheelchair

Nigga you may as well buy treasury bonds with the returns on gold.

I have THALASSEMIA, I'm not in a wheelchair. I just need blood transfusions every two weeks.

Gold isn't supposed to give you returns you idiot. You gain HUGELY in gold when fiat collapses and you have a deflationary collapse.

I own a good amount of gold and I WANT gold to go back down to 300$. Because that means the govt isn't out of fucking control anymore. And you wouldn't lose in real terms either because if gold goes down to 300$:oz again that means gas will be at 1$/gallon and bread would be 1$.

You fucking morons don't even understand that you don't want the gold price to go up like you want Amazon stock to go up

You're scared of water? What a baby

Stick around out of REVENGE user.
They will be grovelling right up your ass in when you'll be able to afford to buy them out of their own house soon.

Attached: linkbagsmel.png (634x847, 696K)

Just buy burdock root extract and dandelion root extract and mix it in your water bottles and your blood will be fine in a month

This

>mfw LINK doesn't moon and Jow Forums becomes a suicide cult

Calm down.

Chainlink $1000 EOY 2025

fuck off with your magical thinking bullshit.