Just watched the Big Short, Margin Call and Inside Job. What are your thoughts bizraelis?

Just watched the Big Short, Margin Call and Inside Job. What are your thoughts bizraelis?

Attached: A1wRuqIrtUL._RI_SX300_.jpg (300x400, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bis.org/statistics/derstats.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

make up your own mind!

>The government is completely innocent. It's all the fault of the big bad banks.

Made to make the plebs think they understand what's going on.

over and over and over again the jews have shown clearly and irrefutably that they are evil, careless, and the enemy of all living creatures on earth

derivatives and easy money from the fed pumping has everything over valued

Margin Call is complete trash. The Big Short was almost a masterpiece.

All these movies all falsely informative though. Lead to miss lead you like user stated below Can suggest you study the history of money and study the history of the Fed and the people who run the Fed.

Start out with the 1944 Rothschild Film. It should be on Jewtube

Agree on margin call, but inside job pretty much summed it up perfectly. Critical analysis, good points, though the interviewer sounds somewhat confused every now and then. Did you watch inside job?

I have only seen Big Short out of those three. Good movie and it explained the housing fiasco pretty well in layman's terms. My only quibble is that it didn't quite drive home how risky the trade was. Some of those guys got very close to liquidation.

I did, I'm just curious what people think of the movies and the whole 2008 crisis.
Do you mean right now or back before the crisis? Pretty sure we're in the same situation now, except prostitutes aren't taking out mortgages for 3 mansions and the insurance companies may be smarter this time.

None of these movies bring up the root problem of handing out cheap mortgages to broke shiftless Mexicans.

Attached: 1539012615345.png (225x225, 14K)

Big short did, they showed that the bankers lending money were absolutely careless. Unless you're targeting Mexicans specifically, then no,but the fact that anyone got mortgages did get mentioned.

>Do you mean right now or back before the crisis?

right now, it hasnt stopped, 2008 was when the market settled to a somewhat real valuation of stocks

stocks with accurate valuations? we cant have that goy, pump the machines!!!!

But the question is now :will it crash? If it does, why? Printing and pumping money is enough to make things crash?

It brought it up in passing, only to dismiss it at the end. "Then the 1% blamed poor minorities! Vote Bernie!"

im one of the handful of people that saw the 2007 crash coming months before it happened... i also found bitcoin early when it was selling otc for $2.75 (that felt like a lot back then btw for something you couldnt use to buy anything)... i also found eth/smart contract early... and now i found own(chx)/sto's early. i also invested in google, apple(when they announced first iphone), facebook, instagram, snapchat, alibaba and others early. im a genius. im rich as fuck. biz is my home. i fucking hate chainlink scam and their spam on here. buy chx/own.. it will 10,000x from here. im fucking serious. not 100x, not 1000x, but 10,000x. spend 5 mins researching it and you'll see. none of this is a fucking larp. im not a fucking pajeet either.

look at the total outstanding derivatives, notional and actual value

something like 300 TRILLION in derivatives, its only a matter of time before one of those goes belly up and the whole house of cards tumbles

also look at the top banks by holding of derivatives

bis.org/statistics/derstats.htm

Jesus fuck, just checked out 2007,we're fucking Double right now.

Please tell me "this time is different".

Bumping this thread once for awareness

Attached: he-has-become-the-long-boy-but-how-are-he-29914148.png (500x435, 96K)

What's the hot pick for right now then?

Too Big to Fail is good too.