There's just a few threads and everything on this board is pretty dead, right...

There's just a few threads and everything on this board is pretty dead, right? You'd think there'd be more threads about Bitcoin Cash rising like a rocket.

Attached: bitcoin cash.jpg (1600x1271, 120K)

Probably because everything else is rising like a rocket.

This is biz. Eveeyone is 100% in link

This could legit be huge, may go to number two spot by day of the fork. I'm thinking it'll dump like a motherfuck right before it forks, so people are left with stinky bags of free worthless shit.

Sherlock Holmes signing out

Except BTC and ETH...as if they are all being exchanged for BCH. Look at there, that's bullish af

Attached: Screenshot_20181104-162718.png (1080x1920, 178K)

I feel like it's time to fomo in. The golden bull run might finally be starting. Maybe BCH will lead the way, maybe Bitcoin and others will start to make huge leaps forward as well, but cryptos are going to show their true power. There's always a crest and a trough. We're just at the bottom of the trough, starting to rise a lot.

You're 100% delusional if you think BCH is rising for any reason other than people wanting to get free money from the fork.

truth

you are completely retarded if you think the only reason that BCH is rising is because people want free coins. lmao aboslute retard

>people want BTCP! it's Satoshi's True (Private) Vision!

roger doesn't even pay you to post this shit lmao

If Bcash could flip bitcoin then we could unironically start the new bullrun. It’s going to take something that extreme to get this shit going again

Yeah, and then they could go back and forth, taking the lead, getting behind, then coming back, like two horses in a horse race, but at the same time both would be kicking fiat's ass.

already dumped all my btc and eth into bch this werk. holding xlm and xmr

I'm doing BCH XMR DASH ZEC and KMD.
Today is a good day.

Attached: 1513093004827.png (866x900, 95K)

So this is the butthurt narrative of the BTC maximalist brigade now?
Couldn't have said it better than

Attached: jewsandBCH.png (1275x718, 777K)

Attached: 34e9b98985e9931eab39e16e4428ace1.jpg (680x339, 35K)

XMR BCH ETC

Too much link faggots and pretty dead board. As soon as we hit 20k with BTC this boards if full of people again who just FOMO'd in.

Wtf? Nice bait.

Why does craig think he has a shot in the hash war? All the major exchanges chose ABC. You would have to be a fucking idiot as a miner to choose SV

Attached: 123.jpg (200x193, 5K)

Good to see my sell orders filling up.
Shorting this shit.
Can't wait to profit from this absolute shitshow.

A lot of people on this board have been flabbergasted by BCH.
There have been numerous threads on this board on how Calvin Ayre would cause the Flippening but nobody investigated who he was actually.
Now they are just looking at it like deer in headlights.

Attached: autism.jpg (785x782, 258K)

I warned everyone.
I think the main issue is that there is honestly no one here besides shills.
It's happening.

>with BTC
With BCH.

Attached: Proof-BitcoinPhoenix.png (1511x1085, 1.3M)

Ayre is bankrolling SV.

Basically bcash is a centralized shitcoin, and Ayre/nChain want to take it from Bitmain. That’s literally all there is to this.

Take the greenpill.
As a psychological test, I just told someone close to me about how well BCH is doing these past few days.
They saw the chart.
They just shrugged their shoulders.

They don't get it.
And this is a person with skin in the game.
Imagine the average retard who is not in the game, or WORSE - is betting against BCH.
Yes, this will take a while.

I think even the flippening won't wake people up.
It won't be until BCH flips BTC's prior ATH that people might start to get it.
Until then: popcorn.

Attached: Money-BitcoinCashRedpill.png (1212x2564, 2.08M)

BCH IS GLOBAL P2P CASH.
CASH WILL WIN.

Brainlets will lose.
Don't buy in until you realize why BCH is so important.
It's not about money.
It's about evolving humanity.

Checked

Attached: 5f41ss7ybxwx.jpg (577x534, 195K)

Bitcoin Casch ? more like... Bitcoin Crash

Attached: 1539590921890.jpg (960x767, 155K)

Checked
Imagine this being your best meme and spamming it in every BCH thread
Imagine thinking that a old world paradigm like branding has anything to do with the future of digital money and governance.
Imagine thinking that it is possible to "steal" the bitcoin "brand"
Imagine being this retarded

Attached: laughingcaocao.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

I'm gonna report Craig Wright & Roger Ver to the IRS for price manipulation, watch the news in the upcoming days.

>IRS
>price manipulation

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (645x588, 29K)