Ok biz, my dad is loaning me 30K and Im about to buy BCH

ok biz, my dad is loaning me 30K and Im about to buy BCH

it will crash before the screenshot isn't it?

I buy tomorrow, I wait for the 13-14, I sell, buy back 15, r-right?
I just want to be there for the screenshot, Then Ill be able to give all his money back on the 16th, rright?

Attached: hy968lialnv01.png (939x480, 531K)

biz pls what I do. all in on link? all in on BCH for the photoshoot guyz?

get 30k from your dad, put it all in LINK, and wait. Once you become a millionaire keep it a secret and give him 100k back, saying it's half.

Attached: 1517957239927.jpg (443x332, 18K)

thank bases user; Im waiting for new inputs then I'll base my decision.

Note: my father lends me 30K for 30 days.

basically I want the BTCSV fork for free

I'd be putting it in ETH.

Seriously, don't borrow any money from your dad. Mark my words, this will not end well.

hes just LARPing, read the thread its fake. only a literal retard would actually do this

You are quite convincing.

My grandpa was going to loan me $5k to put into bitcorn in 2011, but I chickened out because I would have felt too bad if I'd lost it. I think it was around $6 at that time.

OP, do it.

why? what is the problem? it's not a larp. my dad is willing to give me 30K and I wanted to take the hardfork without getting burned trading link, is it this crazy that it's unbelievable? I swear on jesus christ its not a larp

Btc / eth / anything else /
30 / 30 / 40 /

would you go all in in BCH for the binance screenshot?

I am not even trading it. screenshot and send him back IF BTCORE WILL ACTUALLY CHANGE THE POW AND ACTUALLY MAKE A NEW TOKEN

It's the same bcash autistic fucker spamming this board for months now.

Attached: flippening.png (1304x752, 750K)

I swear on Jesus Christ and my life that
I am not the bcash autist

if you think our semantics (me and bcash autist) and grammar, wording and syntax is even comparable you are low IQ and should not be allowed to have opinions. he reddit spaces, I only casually do that.

There's a fork?

Take $30k and buy all bch now. Price will double before nov 15th. Sell when you 2x to play it safe and get ur $30k initial investment back and hold 50% profit that you received.

Fellow Binancians,

Binance would like to confirm support for the upcoming Bitcoin Cash hard fork. We will take a snapshot of all Bitcoin Cash balances at UNIX time 1542300000, 2018/11/15 4:40:00 PM (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of Bitcoin Cash will be suspended starting from 2018/11/15 3:00:00 PM (UTC). Please leave sufficient time for deposits to be processed in full prior to this time. We will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding Bitcoin Cash in their Binance accounts.

We will make a separate announcement after the snapshot is complete to notify users when deposits and withdrawals for Bitcoin Cash will reopen.

and Im a newfag lol. thank you biz you added 54 points to my IQ.

if my dad delivers, I will have his fiat on 6/11; then 8/11 on coinbase and 8/11 on binance

I hope BCH corrects tomorrow. but I know it will pump. it will pump hard as fuck. but I cannot sell 100K xrp and 20K link to be there for the screenshot. I just cannot

this but unironically

:(

any word on going all in with someone else's money in bitcoin cash, biz?

So this is what a December buyer looks like, huh.
I feel blessed to encounter one in the wild before they all go extinct.
>I am not even trading it.
Not that you'll listen, but there is a good chance it will dump below your buy-in before you are able to withdraw. Exchange fuckery is guaranteed with this one.

this december buyer is only down 30%! I was down 95% since september!

I am a genius! I tripled my money on tradeogre multiple times! I am not a newfag no more! Im well ahead reddit Bcore autists and Vechain deluded faggots. on top o' that, Im a linkmarine with stinky holofeet, Full bagged on BCH and XMR

JUST WANTED MOOARR

I will never go extinct, nigga! this bitcoin industry actually made me start to study things and read whitepapers. I am with you, I am one with you. forever biz afecionado. long time antisemite and redpilled.
I am here because I was here before without knowing

thank you for the precious words, user. I hope I am worthy of this place with all humbleness.

actually I cried even for the luck to be even here lurking and posting. true tears. so the more you hate me the more I'll advance

I said: dad, I don't want anything from you no more. no 30K, Imma do it on my own!

he said: good son, I like your thinking, here you are, I give you 5K as a present.

so be It I will buy 50 monero guys

thanks. I made 5K off your Jow Forums

anyway, biz, I was claiming dogecoin in 2013 so fuck you. I just decided to do religion instead of investing. that is how you make it in the end. I will make it.

with crypto I don't know.

>look at how im purposely typing different from the bcash autist (which I perfectly know) to avoid stylometry match!

Attached: csw.png (664x4124, 399K)

>what did you do with the money i loaned you, son
>I bought knock off bitcoin from a known scammer

its not me retard