The exchange isn't growing volume. The last few days, it was at 700k/day volume because people bought COSS...

the exchange isn't growing volume. The last few days, it was at 700k/day volume because people bought COSS. The rest of the crypto weren't growing in volume. Today, the hype is over and the exchange is back at sub 500k/day.

Is it over ?

Attached: 1521588514656.png (512x512, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xtOO2rx3hKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone had a good theory that the boost was due to entities buying up COSS tokens before they start unleashing their new trading bots.

trusting a literal pyramid scheme scammer with your money LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=xtOO2rx3hKQ

No lol its slow growth. It will take more than a few months for users to start generating volume with the api. 11 cents is still a good entry point

Idk this exchange has had so many dumpster fires since they have started, its hard to know what will happen with COSS. If they ever become even slightly successful it would be because of fiat trading and crypto becoming adopted on a wide scale. I wanted COSS to be a thing so bad as well, but after dealing with their exchange I want no part of it. I hope it works out for you OP

The API takes time to integrate and begin use by high frequency traders OP. You have to be patient as you are invested in an early stage product with an upside with the likes of Binance and Poloniex and others in the past. You will be rewarded for holding this OP.

Attached: When you can see the future.jpg (396x385, 27K)

COSS is the cryptocurrency equivalent of an emerging market being opened up to the world. The economics of the token (50% fee split) and the extremely favorable fee reductions for high-volume and high-frequency trading bots mean that it will inevitably succeed with time. The API has opened the floodgates and there's no going back. First a trickle, then a flood. Just wait. There's a reason why the token price has increased by 50% over the past week - bot traders getting their stake in the exchange before adapting their bots to include COSS's API.

Fucking this. Jesus it's refreshing to see someone on here who isn't retarded. What else are you holding user and what do you think about NEX?

iirc coss does weekly maintenance on sundays and take a snapshot for the fee split. coss token may dump a bit on mondays and climb more on saturdays.as an added side effect.

It has been my observance that the discussion regarding Coss has been intelligent. I think there was legit concern with how the original product released by them was a steaming pile of shit but they have redeemed themselves by not trying to skip town --- they have committed to being a totally legit exchange adhering to as many laws as they can to future proof themselves. I see great things happening right now with Coss and will enjoy the ride up again this time (but much higher this time obviously).

A small amount of BTC and ETH. The vast majority (90%+) of my portfolio is in COSS, around 6c average. I had some HOT at some point but sold it fairly early on. No idea about NEX. Planning on COSS taking off through its fundamentals over the next year through 2020 and getting a portfolio for free via volume. Global economic conditions permitting, funnel COSS dividends into bonds/stocks/BTC for as long as crypto is remotely relevant via COSS. Ideal scenario is COSS has $250m volume EOY 2019, though it could be a lot more if they keep this dev team.

as I don't hate of all you, if you want to get into some profit sharing exchanges at ground level who hopefully won't be as incompetent as COSS, look at

capdax - XCD
Fortuna - Fota

I didn't mean in this thread, of course Coss has been a big failure but a blind man can see with all the recent updates and new team, etc that things are likely to turn around, relatively speaking. You look at risk/reward and this checks out, Coss may be a shit exchange now but at least it exists unlike 99% of shitcoins ambitions.

And other user, sorry I'm drinking and phone texting. Good luck with your endeavors bud, you should diversify away from Coss the next massive pump and get some other stacks going, that's how I've built a shit ton of stacks in a bunch of projects for free

You seem to be under the impression COSS is still incompetent. Rune, despite all of his faults, his failed businesses, and so on, can't fuck this one up any further than he already has - with a good head of technology and a solid dev team the 50% fee split pyramid scheme model sponsored by the Singaporean government runs itself. A Jow Forumslet could run COSS for the next five years and survive off randomly mooning alts providing them with funding alone - completely discounting institutional investment in a completely legally compliant exchange.

TFW I'm holding the native token of a little known echange which will trade EVERY SINGLE COIN in one place and shares 100% of profit w/token holders LEL launching Q1 2019 RIP cossfags

Scarcity mindset.

>You seem to be under the impression COSS is still incompetent.
given their track record of complete incompetence so far, yes I am.

If you haven't noticed, there's been a lot of changes over the last few months. Completely agree with the previous track record though, but the time to buy is when everyone thinks the trend of incompetence will continue forever. It hasn't, and the pump over the last week confirms that it's now on an uptrend tied to volume. Could exceed its ATH of $3.5 by EOY with a minimum of corporate involvement.

You bagholding idiots couldn't piece together that the token had dead trading volume so anybody with some money could just bump up the price a little? It's not even a theory.

>digits
Coss trades on coss exchange also, not just hitbtc

It's still dead volume on coss holy shit no wonder everyone laughs at coss holders in crypto.

Attached: 1514955049955.jpg (480x360, 22K)

ferme ta gueule fils de pute de 18-25 khey de merde avec tes risitas de fils de pute.

coss baggies will never learn. Sell your piece of shit coss and buy kcs

Hating on COSS is like hating on Da vinci when he was 5 and didn't know his ass from his elbow

Just watch and w8 you enormous fgts

Need to 20x to brake even with COSS. Only need 10x to brake even with KCS

POO IN LOO
O
O
I
N
L
O
O

>Ideal scenario is COSS has $250m volume EOY 2019, though it could be a lot more if they keep this dev team.
had to come back just for this part. Absolutely hilarious

FUD picking up, that's a good thing. it will keep the price of coss down. The fee split will go up based on the volume though and it's convenient to have more time to accumulate.