ATTENTION! NEW CHAINLINK investors!! The state of Chainlink FUD

Dear new Chainlink investors, there is FUD going around in Reddit and in BIZ about Chainlink. Its all lie.

These discord faggots try to "accumulate" in cheap prices or fud redditors just for fun. They spread this Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt every where. They think they are smart and that they can manipulate the price AHAHAHAHAH POOR fags.

"I am good ad FUDDing link" HHAHAHAHAHA pick related
This dude changed his name hahah he thinks his clever hahahah.

Attached: fud faggots.jpg (448x615, 78K)

nice try, i ain't buying your bags

If gets, OP is a massive faggot a whistle blower and traitor.

These fucking plebs. Link fuds itself.

I bet the collective ownership of LINK of the FUD Discord is

HAHAHAH HE LEFT, what a fucking faggot pussy HAHAHAHA

Attached: ahhahahhah.png (355x108, 13K)

We can see your reverse shill attempt. Not buying your heavy bags. Looks like you bought at 9200 sats

larp

Fudding link on Reddit is literally a service to humanity though. The last people on Earth who deserve any modicum of wealth are exclusive Redditors.

This

Attached: aba.png (922x704, 72K)

What is discord? A website?

Hahaha nice damage control

Nazicoin, I knew it. Fuck nazis.

keep "accumulating" at all time high, faggots.

Attached: 45374080_338268993600157_9081769095409434624_n.jpg (679x960, 42K)

Look at this pathethic attempt at damage control. Why don't you crawl back to your discords and keep shitting on the streets poorfags.

Attached: 1535751598067.jpg (953x1282, 94K)

>newfag pajeet discovering link fud

go back to mumbai

>ATH
not even close faggot

What is discord?

So those fags spend all day on Reddit and they don't think they're redditors

I always knew this was the case but actually seeing it is unbelievably pathetic. Seeing all the salty discord fags in this thread is just making it worse.

Chaos

This. Anyone who still posts on r/cc and expects objective information is a massive fucking brainlet.

The absolute state. Hodl cucks cope thread.

that discord guy is doing gods work.
who in their right mind would want plebbitors to make it with link.

Attached: 1525282257872.jpg (400x500, 122K)

this user gets it

thats sergey using an alias

that OP guy is probably a newfag...he doesn't know

Discussing chainlink is currently banned on r/ethtrader, think about that
>buy the dip

Attached: A7A375DB-D57B-4832-ADBF-C2516A636BB4.png (640x1136, 109K)

the damage control is strong

Someone needs to make thread for r/cc to reveal this and share the OP photo. Redditors deserve this moon mission

>muhh reveal
>muhh plebbit
>muhh hidden agenda
newfags....

Attached: PFfGQzoH_400x400.jpg (400x400, 12K)

This. We're dealing with retard threads from faggots with 10k link stacks.

Hello, Margo from Tinder.

>a couple of discord faggot ironically fud for giggles
>meanwhile there are profession shills posting about chainlink on biz
Yeah keep deflecting
Am I the only one who remembers when they raided the board around sibos posting fake telegram screencaps of a Morgan Stanley partnership?

>Chainlink has never been officially marketed
FACT

>paid professional shills posting about chainlink on biz
literally implying that Chainlink threads arent just organic

found the newfag

In the last fortnight chainlink team has been paying outlets to repost articles they wrote
How about you try keep up with current happenings?

fuck off lenocinium shill
I hope you enjoy that 5c for replying to my post

>lenocinium
Every time you faggots bring up your greatest failure I get a huge smile on my face irl

All in on xlm now, but I wish you linkies nothing but success.

you stupid fucking poorfag brainlet

>lenocinium was created by a Jow Forumstard to troll biz
the admin of the site is a literal whale

fucking market sell all your LINK u dont deserve the gains

Big mistake user, big mistake.
XLM should be at least 5%-10% of your folio and LINK at least 40%

Why are you so obsessed with Discord chatters? It's really quite pathetic and sad. I bet you secretly want to be friends with them but are lashing out here due to autism. Sage.

Well, I did feel really bad during the last pump and wanted to an hero for a brief amount of time, but there is plenty of room for stellar and the oracle block chain in the sandbox.

I believe in what xlm is capable of doing and the idea of giving access to everyone so I’m going with them for now.

Ripple can suck my nuts though.

XLM is the right choice, XRP is a kike scamcoin.
also, never an hero because of bad trades user, just learn from your mistakes.
each new day is a new opportunity to trade back into money.
but you haven't lurked biz long enough to know that you should never "GO ALL IN"
its a meme user, dont fall for it

Meh, I don’t live and die by the valuation of my holdings, it’s just a hobby and investment in tech with the potential to do amazing things in the coming years. I’m of the opinion that wou should have s day job you enjoy or at least some work to support yourself if you haven’t made it yet. I can’t for the life of me wrap my head around those who take out loans in fiat or otherwise to invest in crypto..

huur duur they made a new website so it must be fake, everyone not using a domain originally registered over a decade ago is a fudster!!!

>lead of a shill group is a whale
no shit sherlock is he meant to be a fucking broke ass poorfag or something

Different strokes for different folks man.
You're gonna make it but do yourself a solid and get at least a 10k LINK bag as suicide insurance.

imagine being this assmad you got btfo'd for being a brainless faggot on an anonymous mongolian horse trading image board

Attached: 1505982805129.jpg (477x457, 28K)

This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

Link is up 14% over past week, feeling comfy and you are not getting my stack. $1 by end of November.

non response

shitty copy pasta in attempt to deliegitmize serious posts

shills truly btfo

I just wrote down what chainlink is in simple terms, in order to explain it to my boomer wine aunt and it makes so much sense and is so easy to understand, it's absolutely insane that only biz is seeing the potential.

user, you are so fucking paranoid of shills you're going to find your ass in a fucking psych ward before the year is out. the reality isnt as bad as you think it is. stop smoking weed you fucking degenerate, its making you crazy.

Attached: 1505343970589.jpg (250x250, 10K)

i got a real challenge for you user, try explaining Chainlink to random women on Tinder. i've been fucking around with this for a few weeks now and its pretty entertaining.

Please post it, I am interested in using this

this post it user

I got this one, maybe it's not simple enough

Attached: ChainLink.png (1566x436, 37K)

>'To simplify, banks and big industries like insurance or freight want to adopt these new, faster and more secure, means of transactions because they allow for automation of these transactions, and thus huge savings. The issue is that for now, automation is limited because these systems are closed on themselves. The next step is to open them to real world data, like direct dollar/euro transactions but also using any kind of computer data from the real world. Example: insurance company reimbursing a customer as soon as a flight is canceled. It's the equivalent of computers before and after internet. A project is currently developing a monopoly in this field and for now nobody is paying attention because it's still too early.'
Anything user would change/improve to make it better for normies? She doesn't even understand bitcoin.

nice digits

thanks

Attached: 1540936230769.jpg (5120x2880, 3.81M)

>I know, goys! Let’s FUD the shit out of LINK so it never pumps and we can always accumulate! Let’s FUD it all the way to zero!

This is what’s ultimately going to rape LINK in the ass and prevent the singularity from ever actually happening because newfags will always be “accumulating.”

maybe add a bit about why the token has value

>Blockchain is a special type of database
>Whatever you put there, can't be changed
>this includes regular data, as well as snippets of code
>once those snippets of code are put into the database, everyone can run it
>the problem with them, is that they can only use data that on the blockchain to perform their operations, no access to the real world
>if one wants data from outside the blockchain, one uses a special piece of software called an oracle.
>the problem is that even if you trust the data source the Oracle is drawing from, you can't trust the oracle itself to not tamper with the piece of data
>The solution to this is to use a set of oracles that draw from the same data source and crosscheck each other for correctness. Oracles that got the correct answer get rewarded, the ones that not, due to malicious or non-malicious actions, get penalized
this is chainlink in a nutshell.

The guy who wants to pump his own bags and get rich, that’s who. Reddit is the fucking gateway to normies. You need normie money to pump the price if you want a real singularity. To pretend that /biz and a handful of discord fags are enough to get LINK to $1k EOY is a brainlet delusion.

>new Chainlink investors
Nice larp OP

$1k EOY is a fucking meme user and I made that post myself. No one thinks its going to happen besides some maniac user buying 1 LINK for $1000 from himself before new years.

Attached: bizzzz.png (888x1025, 1.72M)

Once mainnet is out, don't worry about it. It's growing organically already even with all the normie fuding. What you don't get is that the same energy spent on fuding will be reverted to shilling. All the infos and positive pastas we've accumulated in the past year will start to leak to normie land.

You fail to understand that Chainlink is another Microsoft or Apple.
That's how big this is.
Thinking that we need "reddit normie" money for LINK to moon is a clear misunderstanding of what Chainlink is fundamentally about and why it is the future infrastructure that nearly every business will be using.

Based and redpilled

>also, $1,000 eoy check em

Based

Attached: 15212.png (2048x1601, 2.47M)

CHEQUERED

Attached: link prestige.png (1200x675, 832K)

checked

Attached: chris_headshot.png (500x500, 289K)