Just bought 15k AION. Prepared to wait for long time. Will i MAKE IT?

Just bought 15k AION. Prepared to wait for long time. Will i MAKE IT?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 9.20.06 PM.png (524x270, 112K)

>Will i MAKE IT?
No you're gonna get dumped on, just like every other low-IQ faggot that purchased this in 2018 and is currently down 90+% (myself included)

It has already dumped 95%

yeah and it's gonna pull another -95% from here. haven't you paid attention to the distribution? the price is literally designed to decrease exponentially over time (as per the white paper)

Attached: anonymous-03-02-12-fri-1739-no-1921453-if-only-you-knew-how-6747612.png (500x522, 135K)

No reason for a reversal unless the whole market pumped which in that case you'll still be better off with a different shitcoin

I have Inside Information (I am a professional Researcher), Moonmission will start at the End of Feb 2019, as AION Interoperbility (ETH) will be acknowledged by the hole Crypto Celebrity Community.

stupid CEO for token distribution

better off than all the GOOKED hodlers here

You're talking out of your ass. Purchaser distributions end in a week, cutting the rate of supply increase by more than half, with the remaining supply distrbutions going mostly to the Aion Foundation (which has barely spent any of their tokens to date other than reinvesting via bounties and grants).

FUD/troll harder

I can't get over how brainlets like you just spout off whatever helps your own bags. Pathetic.

>cutting the rate of supply increase by more than half
oh so it will only tank another 50% in 2019 rather than 95%. lovely
incredible shilling user

just like how BAT can't go over $1 because it says so in the whitepaper.

Attached: 1500318266760.jpg (250x241, 7K)

hurr durr "more supply = lower price"

there's no market effect if the tokens don't make it to the market, asshat

You also presume that the value of the project won't grow as usage increases. There are some 20 projects launching on Aion in the next few months, including ClanPlay, WinMiner, and Velocia. Number of active wallets is skyrocketing. The token bridge has been working flawlessly with no hacks or bugs. The bidirectional token bridge with Ethereum is coming out soon, allowing any ERC20 to move back and forth between the chains, enabling a multi-chain DEX.

But please, tell me more about your 3rd-grade-level understanding of economics.

>there's no market effect if the tokens don't make it to the market
yeah just like TRS had no market effect whatsoever. oh wait... what was the price again in january?

Buy QNT an up and coming coin, not some shit AION thats already been pumped and dumped so needs the wider market to recover before it wakes up. It needs bitcoins permission to moon. QNT is mooning regardless of the market. Your choice.

January price was the result of a low circulating supply and the project getting some hype. Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together would have known that it was an unsupportable pump

QNT is a glorified API system, and literally no one can explain how it preserves data integrity

QNT is an utter shitcoin and is going to crash hard in the coming weeks. AION at least has good tech and a solid vision, but its tokenomics are garbage--perhaps the worst investment one could make in the top 100

>Number of active wallets is skyrocketing.
literally 3rd world scum getting free aions through coinomi marketing ploy

Coinomi's giveaway isn't happening for another 2 weeks. Try again

Nov 9 is the date of the final TRS release

So will I make it with 15k? I want st stake it and prepared to wait for 10 years as well

you'll be lucky to not be living in a dumpster by then

No, you won't make it. 15,000 aion will be worth somewhere between dog shit and a pile of garbage.