Need to restart my business after falling on bad times

Need to restart my business after falling on bad times.

It’s a removals business in London.

I need £5000 to get started again. Once it gets running again I can make easily at least a grand a week

Looking for investment or a loan. Can anyone provide that?

Attached: 5186CC81-57E0-49A2-A30D-94468AC14961.jpg (760x400, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fundingcircle.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump anyone?

Attached: 56D320CD-3E90-4398-BD4A-68BF350A31D8.jpg (634x462, 107K)

Help? Any suggestions where I can get this money?

Will give 10% of the takings for the first year to anyone that will invest.

I expect to take about £120,000 a year

Going to make the same thread with a more eye-catching image

how could you "run a business" and not know where to get a loan? this in itself makes no one want to help you; makes people think you're either A) stupid as fuck and not trust-able with money or info OR B) a pajeet scam

use ur fuckin noggin

It’s a complicated story. I once had an overdraft when I was 18 and blew it all and have never been able to access credit since.

i just have a hard time believing that. are you still 18 or something lmao. there are 100% people willing to give you a loan you just don't want huge interest rates and/or your fingers chopped and knee caps shot because you wont pay it back in time.

>there are 100% people willing to give you a loan

Please show me where

i'm not a britbong but look into private loans. they offer loans with high interest rates in lieu of bad credit and no co-signers. that said, most will ferociously harass you and anyone in your family if you dont pay.

Ask on craigslist

Craigslist? That’s American people don’t use that here.
Link?

just use: fundingcircle.com/

Won’t work for me because it’s not an existing business

don't banks overlook credit shit if you have a good business proposal?

HahahahahahahahahahAhahahaha

Did you go to the bank and present your data/profits? If you're actually making money someone might help you out.

I do not have data on profits. This was a cash in hand business mainly.

But obviously if someone invests I would be doing bookkeeping

also you should look into your laws. Most credit stuff goes away after a few years, i imagine in england or UK.

can you share anything else about your business? pictures? maybe an user will donate with some proof

The thing is I have no income right now and zero pounds.

I’m going to go in to London tomorrow and beg with a sign.
Any suggestions for what to write on the sign? It’s a toss up between “Make it rain” and “finally getting laid, need money for condoms”

Attached: C42569B5-491E-41A5-903A-3E14BC2C7050.jpg (236x335, 25K)

You think if I had something on the sign about needing 5 grand to start my business back up some rich person would invest?

You gotta be kidding me nigger.
I bet your ancestors are very proud of you

I think you need to get your ass kicked. Go and work for couple of months instead of spamming here. Earn it by yourself faggot. I bet that your first business failed due to your laziness and nigger-tier money management.
If you're not larping you should really rethink you life user.

Proof

Attached: 34F957B6-B1E1-4780-8C99-582D2DECF480.jpg (750x1050, 370K)

Proofs?

Attached: 59E3E93E-803B-4768-8946-C8FF21B6180F.jpg (750x890, 285K)

You're not only lazy but dumb as well. Kindergarten child would doxx you with that

I’m past giving a shit right now. The business is defunct anyway. And if I was to start again I would be using a completely different website.

this I already found your company. we only need proof that you work there. and perhaps a better proposal to Jow Forums anons

does your business still get calls?

can't you start up again without money, just help easy stuff on the cheap?

perhaps some disclaimer that you are only doing light services only?

Well, I don’t work there right now. I passed the website and the page on to someone else.

As you can see we used to do a lot of film and TV work transporting lights and stuff. Very lucrative.

For commercials and rated TV air film work you can make easily £400 for just a pick up and drop off at the beginning and the end of the day. And then you’re free to do normal jobs in the intervening time.

My offer to Jow Forums is 10% of that sweet van cash takings for a whole year

Or alternatively £8000 back after 4 months

>different website
Do you even know shit about web-dev or SEO? You know how hard is to bump your portal with seo in city like london? You can ONLY use social media to get to your clients easily and cheap.
Dude, seriously... I'd rather chop my dick off than trust you with money. Like... Seriously? You admit something like that and beg for money here? We've given you too much good advice already. The only way to make it here is to work for it by yourself. No way around, sorry

Attached: wantie.jpg (228x221, 9K)

I changed my number lol.

I know how to get customers that is easy. My SEO skills are pretty good, and I would advertise on gumtree maybe adwords. And yes people know me in east London and I would hit up some regular business customers and let them know I’m back in business and that they can stop being ripped off by Eastern Europeans now.

Well hop to it dude. You are MILES ahead of any newbie. And put money away in savings next time.

Thanks for your advice. Yes my SEO is top notch and has only improved over time. Getting customers in London is a piece of piss. That is no issue I just need funds to get a van.

>Or alternatively £8000 back after 4 months
If I was a britfag I'd take you to a notary, lend you the money, watch you burn it and later sue the shit out of you to seize your porch. You make it or not, it's a win-win for me

You forgot the part where I need 5k for a van and stuff.

Making this thread has actually motivated me quite a bit. I’m going to go out and fundraise. As for a bit of wageslaving I’m also trying to do that too, but where I live right now with no transport is kind of not good.

Either way, this is happening wether bizraelis invest or not.

Dude I'm glad you're motivated. You motivated me too believe it or not. I think you can bounce back and make 10x this time. You don't need a loan. You can do this again!

I wish a nigga would

But I still need a van. Hence the thread.