Wh....where did all the shills go?

Wh....where did all the shills go?
I fomo'd in at $590. WTF is happening.

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2959951-coinbase-update-on-november-2018-bch-hard-fork?b_id=13521
newsbtc.com/2018/11/03/binance-announce-support-of-upcoming-bitcoin-cash-hard-fork/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the fork isnt until the 15th, everyone got too greedy too fast so its correcting

but its damn sure gonna go above 600 by the 15th, im guessing 1k

You got meme'd, son.

144k eoy

its recharging to push ath

I made a nice trade with bcc. Left 2 for the pump for 15th to sell the fuck off.

Thank you forks, I love you.

BCH hit the .0925 resistance right on point, basic TA. Too little buys to go straight through. It's going to happen soon though

Attached: 1521661406799.png (1500x729, 88K)

BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH v

It's recharging your moron

I'm waiting for a test of 82k then I start shilling again after I buy.

Attached: Screenshot_20181104-164459_Brave.jpg (1080x972, 266K)

shitcoin. what did u expect.

what the FUCK? I bought at 590!!!

People who made profits trading this shitcoin are surely gonna buy Bitcoin for it.

It's not a chain split, there are no free coins, there's only so much dumb money

Jihan wu gonna dump some hefty bags on you

indeed, but don't think this ride is over man, it's not. but the carnage after the fork will be epic. get out before that i suggest!

Can't wait for the dump. It's gonna be glorious.

>WTF is happening.

If you've been noticing what's happening with other coins lately, it's nothing unusual. It's just BCH's turn in the pump-and-dump merry-go-round. It will probably be BTC's turn next.

It's fine, starting to move up again now. Pumps aren't always a vertical line to the top

Oh yeah? What exactly is a fork then genius?

oh shit it's retarded

Checked

Attached: 5f41ss7ybxwx.jpg (577x534, 195K)

CB and Binance already confirmed they'd support both chains, stop fudding,

>what does it mean if there's no replay protection?

thanks for filling my sell order, god this is too easy. made an average yearly wage in a day again, fucking crypto

Blockchain is dead reatard. You could have bought Holo but you bought Bitcoin? no you bought Bitcoin cash. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH reatard.

kys you fucking brainlet. they support the upgrade which is all this hard fork is about on the same ticker, no 2 coins you imbecile brainlet

>In the unlikely event that multiple viable chains persist after the fork, Coinbase will ensure that customers have access to their funds on each chain.

support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2959951-coinbase-update-on-november-2018-bch-hard-fork?b_id=13521

Doesn't this mean there is the possibility of a new coin being created

Also, kys you massive faggot.

what does the word "unlikely" mean to you you relentless faggot?

Nice moving of the goalposts moron.

jesus christ you fucking idiot holy shit, you clowns have gone from "there's definitely two coins" to "there might be two coins and christ himself may come down from the heavens to suck my dick, though this is also unlikely" seriously stop embarrassing yourself, neither will happen.

tell us about replay protection

>I fomo'd in at $590.
Yes sir, Mr. Bogdanoff, sir he's in.

Attached: 1518048741951.png (475x433, 342K)

>saying sir twice
Execute her

Attached: images (55).jpg (500x500, 26K)

You are such a rude, ignorant person, educate yourself:

>Just days after Ledger, one of the largest hardware wallet providers globally, announced their own policy on the upcoming Bitcoin Cash hard fork, cryptocurrency exchange giant Binance has stated that it will be supporting both sides of the split.

>Such large industry players announcing their policies on the upcoming hard fork may be acting as a signal to investors that the split between the Bitcoin ABC group and Craig Wright’s Satoshi’s Vision is definitely going ahead. Since those holding BCH at the time of the hard fork will receive an equal number of coins on both chains, the prospect of free coins seems the most likely driver for the current price movements.

newsbtc.com/2018/11/03/binance-announce-support-of-upcoming-bitcoin-cash-hard-fork/

what is replay protection and how may it affect the current situation? also go back