Whales are accumulating REQ, why?

Whales are accumulating REQ, why?

etherscan.io/token/0x8f8221afbb33998d8584a2b05749ba73c37a938a#balances

Attached: 285F6ED2-35B4-424D-93A5-7010B0F068CC.jpg (1440x784, 45K)

OP is a nigger. France overrun with shitskin mozz addicts

i am a REQ whale with more than 10 million REQ, all of which i acquired below ICO price back in october. REQ performed way better than i thought it would in december/january, and i cashed out more than enough to live comfortably for the next few decades.

after cashing out a few million dollars, i let my remaining 10MM REQ tokens ride. however, after realizing the volume for REQ on binance was so drastically low, i figured it was more profitable to actively manipulate the market, than to hope for another bull run of 2017 proportions.

so i dumped.

and dumped.

and dumped.

i found the best time to dump was not when the price was tanking (medium-sized bag holders with 100k+ tokens will take care of that for you), but when the price was mooning - or looked like it was about to moon. here's a secret for you: REQ has some of the weakest bulls of any coin on binance. usually it only takes less than a million tokens, efficiently timed, to crush any small pump and take REQ/BTC ratio back into the red for the day, where it ought to be.

want to know why for the last 7 days on binance, the REQ/ETH chart only has seven - yes, seven - green 1-day candles?

because of me.

want to know why everything today seems to be in the green, but REQ is still struggling to make it back above 5 cents, and has currently dipped to rank #138 on coinmarketcap?

because of me.

refuse to let the price go up, and i won't for a while. in case you're wondering, that 10MM tokens i let ride now exceeds 13MM, simply from doing this over, and over, and over again.

i am a bagholder's worst nightmare.

I don't think this means what you think it means

to REKT you.

Attached: rektoro.png (1584x879, 320K)

REQT

This fud is so tasty.

When are you going to "let it moon"?

When that dev whale overdoses on shooting up thc oil in Amsterdam.

does anyone have more of these? I'm pretty sure there were multiple stories like this.

fucking cracks me up lmao

Poor rekties. am I an asshole for laughing at these bagholders and their shitty javascript button project? ahahahaha

Attached: rekfud.png (1298x360, 171K)

fish food futures

New Req partnerships confirmed to whales.

Nah because most of the people laughing felt for the scam themself (bought at 60 cents and sold at 17)

Dude when the financial disaster happens, no one's gonna eat gross fish sticks. Besides Italians will get rounded up by zog drumpf and Mozzarella sales will plummet.

Sell your bags

Attached: 1522548830932.jpg (1227x943, 170K)

imagine asking for $30m to revolutionize finance only to scrap the idea 6 months later and completely start from scratch a year later

Attached: Q2.png (1121x504, 368K)

these reddit coins are super easily manipulated by whales because there are so many emotionally invested bagholders. You're one of them; do you think they don't know you and other bagholders are looking for stuff like this?

I love retarded bag holders, They buy my bags at 60c and sell at 17c further driving the price down into my buy point of 4c. Then I'll sell these bags to you again at $3.

Attached: 152565607sdgf8627.png (329x425, 54K)

REQ is sad. They just cannot find a purpose and stick to it, first they’re the future of commerce, then they’re a kickstarter replacement, then they’re apiece of accounting software, now they’re a fish tracking company, AND they’ve tossed out the payment flow concept laid out in the white paper and are barely even a blockchain project anymore. It’s so, so sad.

LOL I laugh this is so true.

I bought a 33k stack at 4c just incase

You’re missing the point. Req never changed it’s all of those things. That’s why it’s going to eventually take off and I guess why all these jerks are always fuddin

JUST FUCKING DUMP IT, U CAN BUY LITTERALY ANY OTHER COIN CUZ THEY ALL DOWN THE SAME AMOUNT

The January delusion was limitless, pic related.
However at its current price Req is not the worst buy ever, there might still be some kind of use case coming out of it.

Attached: Reqt.png (1616x919, 722K)

don't even bother. people have been misunderstanding this project since the white paper.