HE THINKS SOMEONE WILL BUY 1 CHAININK COIN FOR 1000$

HAHHAAHHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

who WHO in their right mind would buy this piece of shit for 1000$???
HAHHAHAHAHHAH

Attached: 1540850795464.jpg (225x225, 9K)

they will if they need it and a bunch of neets refuse to sell it

>bitcoin 9 cents
>he thinks someone will buy bitcoin for $20,000
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
faggot

where have i heard this before?

oh yeah

If digits op is a perma-fag and LINK $1000 EOY.

This. It's literally dumping right now. Target: 1500 sats

They'll be buying 0.01 Chainlink for $10.

are you willing to buy 1link for 1000$? just bought 5 links, just give me 5000$ please

do you rrealize how fucking stupid you sound?

OMFG
no one will ever PUT 1000$ just for 1 token you fkin idiot...
meanwhile that fack fuck spergay is enjoying your $$$$

HHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

Attached: Sans titre.jpg (2976x3968, 1.9M)

The same people who bought bitcoins for over 10k.

This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

This. except its fud
Chainlink has over 30 potential usecases

oh jolly, i knew it!

back to redit i guess! bye 4chqn

when it's $1000 if I want a 10x then sure

Same people who buy BTC.
LINK has actually use case, once mainnet is out and normies see the price action they will fomo like crazy.

>mmuh usecase
you realize there are Hundreds of crypto projects right now that have a usecase? t-tt-right?

and they aint worth SHIT
plus ETH is

>thinking we think link will go to $1000 without eth going higher as well
ETH is being fudded for jews to accumulate

this is the lowest effort fud I've ever seen

I'm going to hold so long until I can buy a house with Link, without converting it to FIAT at all.
>implying lots of things

1 link = 1000$ is the dumbest kike scam I ever read on 4chins.
you people are dumb, I hope you didn't put your life savings in this shit
you're in for bankrupcy
HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: sergey3423.jpg (391x630, 44K)

we'll see who's right
btw you hold link

And of course the fellow linkies will fall for baitpost #39483

I feel like link is a stupid trap for degenerates. On the other hand, maybe I should buy some for insurance

they fucking think 1 link would equal 5 ETH
HAHAHAHHA
what a bunch of fucking retards srsly

Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being. Its hard as shit to get ahead in life now, not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life. The sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life. Chainlink is a meme started by Jow Forums (an infamous trolling board) to lead people to financial ruin. This is NOT A JOKE. Don't let your saved wealth be thrown away over night. Vitalik Buterin the creator of ethereum said himself the days of making x100 or x1000 are over, that right the guy who created the second most popular crypto said himself those days are over. Now Jow Forums is trying to get people to lose even more money after the December/January bloodbath. Smart money already exited the crypto world. Crypto is basically a highly specialized database, companies don't need this. They will just create their own private blockchains. There is no need for crypto chainlink isn't even needed to run the nodes. Think XRP when you think chainlink. The company ripple (smartcontracts) is doing well but the coin XRP(chainlink) isn't even needed for the companies technology. Considering what Vitalik said "The days of making x100 or x1000 returns are over." Chainlink needs a 399900% increase in price over the next couple of months to reach $1000 this is ludicrous. Don't fall for it, chainlink its a meme to fuck you over. Consider this for chainlink at current price to reach $1 you need an increase of 700% or a 233% increase every month until EOY. This is a Jow Forums meme to siphon money out of the hands of the already vulnerable.

Attached: blacked.jpg (900x506, 113K)

"I love sergey, and I think he is actually cute, but im not gay, check this photo guys, AMAZING!"

t. The Op of this thread

"congrats marine. you did well"

t. Also the OP

And “potential” is just a polite way of saying “unproven.”

yeah got it from that thread, fucking link fags are literal faggots