Shit projects that are finally killed

So this sideways market is excellent for projects with poor execution.

Post in this thread shitty projects and why you think they failed.

Ambrosus : medicore partnerships, weird node propositions, narcistic leader, shitty execution of their solution (a tyrip with an QR code)

Attached: download (5).jpg (225x225, 9K)

"I am a moron" the post. nice work.

Please sir this thread is not for bag holders since they never come with arguments

"Dunning–Kruger" the post. nice work!

literally one of the only projects you should buy in a bear market since it doesn't need further investors to succeed. real world use of the tech and large money industry.

AMB is a bullshit project that actively pays people to shill here and it's fucking obvous that Jow Forums is the focus of their marketing efforts

They run out of funds in about a year (not a guess, they gave that info in an AMA) and they can't dump any significant amount of AMB on the market due to low liquidity.
We might actually enter a period where the number of cryptocurrencies goes down instead of up, when projects like AMB get abandoned and delisted from CMC.

Hope not I've been majority in on amb for a long time

Can't believe Bizonacci was shilling this crap.

Company might well be in the green already. There is a reason they aren't onboarding nodes, they are taking most profits for themselves at the moment.

Because it was shit.

Attached: bitcoin deepbrainlet chain shitcoin.jpg (1000x1000, 84K)

>actively pays people to shill here
>maybe one thread a day just titled "AMB discussion"
>gets 5 posts maybe
Yes certainly they are paying lots of money for this in your face high quality shilling that happens all the time on Jow Forums. What is with the fudders of this shit, what do you guys have against this project? It can't be for accumulation anymore the price has been in a great buy range for a minute now.

Sir, please pick up your bags and leave without causing a scene

Bizonacci was the biggest fucking pageet of them all.
Biz doesn't know that half of it.

Rakesh please pick up your pants and leave without making shitstains

Tell us more oh enlightened one

Really? I just heard they paid him to make the video.

Source?

not gonna have a go at you, but amb is such an obvious scam it hurts me to think people still dont get this. just looking into the background of versetti alone should scare you offf, let alone all the issues with fundamentals etc.

it was not ambrosus who paid to shill.
It was a whale named kimchi who did that.

Attached: steppedinshitcoins.png (515x471, 119K)

What issues with fundamentals and what about Versetti's background?

He was also in bed with other shitcoins that he never actually shilled (yet?). I don't know what the exact money flow for AMB was but he definitely got compensated.

Why can't/won't you post any proof or a source? As an investor I'd like to know how elaborate this scam is, if you wouldn't mind providing some details about how it's a scam. Could save me a lot of money and since you seem like you want to help anons not get scammed it would definitely help your cause.

he said ages ago he was just bullish on AMB
nice fuddin
angel versetti previous positions:
United Nations (Division of Technology, Industry and Economics, UNEP), World Resources Forum, United Nations (Trade and Investment Division, Economic and Social Commission for Asia-Pacific)

I can't post the other info that I know for sure because it might out me and I don't want the attention.

The amb stuff I don't have screenshots and in my opinion it's not a big deal anyway. In fact, if you think bizonacci doing some paid shilling is shocking you need to totally rethink your view of the entire crypto space.

Classic. You're worried about outing your sources for Bizonacci's "paid" shilling? Wtf is he going to do? Sue you?

How much do you think they dished out for their Binance listing?

Sorry dude I can't help you. If it makes you feel any better, to base your investment decisions on whether bizonacci was or wasn't paid would not be sensible.
No idea, it varies by coin.

>no idea
They were listed for free, my point being that you are full of shit and have no idea what you're talking about. Literally kys faggot who the fuck dedicates time to shitposting about completely made up shit related to something they know nothing about? A retard, that's who. Fucking saged.

>They were listed for free
How do you know? Binance doesn't like projects publishing their fee...

Can't say, don't wanna out myself and get all that attention. Stay safe in the markets tho bro and keep looking out for everyone like the cool dude you are :^) if I could give you reddit gold on Jow Forums I would my dude

Alright. Lots of coins got listed for free last year so it's not like it's some big thing.
Just curious how you knew information that wasn't publicly available.

Why would you be curious dude? You have secret info on the almighty Bizonacci but better not share that, you will totes be outed by big internet memers and fucked. The same thing would happen to me except Binance is way bigger lol!! So you should def understand why I don't want to out myself dude you just gotta believe me I swear I have proof just like you but I cant post it just like you XD

Amblets on suicide watch. So many meetups no people attending. Amb is fucked. It is not detached from btc. It is just a dead coin detached from any money. Good luck stupid bag holders.

see you on the moon brother

Scary stuff
Checked