Anyone else starting to unironically believe meme magic is real?

anyone else starting to unironically believe meme magic is real?

Attached: sweatingfrog.jpg (646x595, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R002200320001-2.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000400330013-4.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it is

I am unironically starting to believe this was a bear trap.

When Donald Trump won the white house. I knew without a doubt. That meme magic is real.

Praise KEK

Attached: the prophet 4.png (500x517, 251K)

>meme magic
the whole idea is a rehash of jungian synchronicity. these are actions playing out on a quantum mechanical level which are impossible for us to understand at this point in time

egos get blown

Checked.

Attached: 1537644134032.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Carl jung got sidelined by (((Freud))). Wonder why.

Not entirely. Synchronicity events were just proof of a collective link between consciousnesses manifesting themselves in reality in the form of seeming coincidences. The magic from memes is using them to concentrate thoughts and psychic eneegy in order to affect actual reality.

You're such a faggot. Cool it with the cringe tripfag shit

>people who can't communicate with their right hemisphere think meme images are magic
checks out

Memes are closer to myth, myths being a public dream. The Collective Unconscious is a product of the earliest periods of human history, it is in our genes. Memes and myths are conveyed through aural and visual transmission from generation to generation. Every meme still has a synchronicity embedded within though. The particular mode of synchronicity depends upon the linguistic aspects of the language – semantic, grammatical, syntactical, pragmatic – that are deployed

>tripfag
hello newnigger

I noticed bitcoin does the exact opposite of mainstream price predictions

Its not on the quantum level. Thats just pseudoscience.

>pseudoscience
I'm sure we could apply quantum weirdness to meaningful coincidences. Possibly we do not recognise or understand what the causation is. That does not equate to the absence of a causation.

Attached: xs.png (486x515, 20K)

Meme Magic was objectively proven to be true when Trump got into the White House.

>didn't even win the popular vote
>poly was elected because kikes playing kike games with electoral college
Sad!

>kikes would want a rogue candidate with no political experience to get in over a kike candidate who also had potential to be the first woman president of the USA

you make no sense.

why?

Meme magic has the same amount of supporting evidence as God. So sure, I can believe in meme magic.

individuated and jungpilled

penis

It always has been

>Jow Forums believes it can meme a racist and shitty president to office
>Jow Forums cant even meme themselves money and pussy which would be a better deal overall.

chaos creates the conditions for its own destruction

Attached: L'Ogdoade_d'Hermopolis.jpg (341x400, 82K)

Listen, I am really worried about the financial happiness of user. Not only do you work 9-5 in the rest of your life, it is difficult to progress in your life. If you start saving early, you can live earlier. Chainlink is Mimi launched by Jow Forums (infamous bait board) to guide people to financial devastation. This is not a joke. Please do not keep you accumulated wealth overnight. The final x 100 or x 1000 days are over and those who did the second most famous encryption said that the time passed. Now, Jow Forums will try to make people lose more money in December / January after bloodbath. Smart money has already left the world of encryption. Cryptography is basically a highly specialized database, but companies do not need this. They just create their own block chains. You do not need to bind the encryption string until you need to run the node. Consider XRP when considering string links. Company ripple (smart contract) works well, but XRP (chain link) is not necessary for corporate technology. Taking into account what Vitalek said, "Days passed by doing x100 or x1000 returns" Chainlink needs to raise the price of 399900% to $ 1000 in the coming months, but this is ridiculous It is. Do not be fooled, it is Mimi who commits you. The string link at the current price is $ 1, and up to EOY it needs a 700% increase or 233% increase every month. This is Jow Forums M to move money from weak hands already.

Maybe because 80% of his work owes to Freud’s research? Or because of his fixation with occultism later in life?

no

It is real. It's a shame you missed it newfag.

That's only 1%/day to hit $1k eoy. Maybe you are just bad at math?

I was a deep /x/ lurker over at paranormal. We knew weeks before that pol was starting to unintentionally use actual magick in the forms of collective thought and using memes - and they didn’t even know they were. Some laughed while others began trying to limit it.

Lol it’s real. We are made in the image of Him Most High. By birthright we have authority and ability to will our thoughts into existence. Imagination is a trait of creation. But if you gather a lot of people to focus on a single thing at once collectively - it happens much more quicker.

You sound about as intelligent as the average link holder.

Lol - you have no idea what there is once you go down a rabbit hole. As a taste. I’ll give you a drop. And I hold XRP thank you very much.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R002200320001-2.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000400330013-4.pdf

meme magic IS real

Jow Forums ist ab 18 geh Mois schauen

i dont get it can you tl;dr? sorry

Obviously it is real, same as remote viewing, energy healing, telepathy, manifestation, intuition, inspiration, etc.

BECAUSE

we are living within a holographic dream matrix.