Please explain how the fuck this can possibly get to 1000$ EOY

Please explain how the fuck this can possibly get to 1000$ EOY

Attached: shutterstock_796645249.jpg (1080x1080, 216K)

1 word
Derivatives Market

It can't. It's literally dumping right now. Target: 1000 sats

DYOR newfag

target 5k sats enjoy the bear market linkies

Basic economics faggot. Get in or stay poor.

positive thinking?

only oldfags will remember this

It's called, "The Singularity," an event horizon where supply switches place with demand, everyone FOMO buys, shorts get squeezed, and said FOMO buy/short-squeeze continues in a cycle ad-infinitum until, lo and behold, $1000 EOY.

cult of iron hands

Data = money. Chainlink is google + facebook in terms of data on le blockchain. And dank memes.

you're a madman!

It can't and it won't, but it doesn't mean that it won't do a 100x. So stop thinking and get in.

i think you mean the geocities and myspace of blockchain Satan

Because biz decided so

Just win baby

1k no... maybe $5.

1 word
quadrillion

Because were in talks with hundreds of teams and we just win, baby. just win.

Agreed, OP
>he fell for the meme
>he ACTUALLY thinks a coin can go 2000x in 2 months
Anyone who listens to biz deserves what they get. 1k eoy is literally impossible

Man the bar is getting set low for old fags if you only need to be here for about a year

It won't. Nobody here legitimately believes this (most never did, but even the most hardcore LINKtards have surely woken up by now given that we're in fucking November and LINK is, hilariously, struggling with 50 CENTS).

Checked

It just started from the 7777777 get. While it would literally be essentially winning the lottery with $1000 EOY, I still expect over 100x by 2020 assuming everything is rolled out successfully according to the whitepaper

Let's assume supply is constant and there's 350 mill link in circulation. That would mean a 350 bill in mcap. Three times btc mcap in two months. Not a Chance. That would make chainlink the most profitable company in recent history.

the power of KEK, newfag

He is with a us.

Attached: 1541315008639.jpg (582x527, 32K)

Vitalik BTFO out LINK in this thrread

I just read the whole thread...kys...its just the usual FUD and mostly people arguing semantics

how will nolinkers cope? fuck me m8 its not a coincidence