The choice is simple--yes or no. Do you support Satoshi Vision?

The choice is simple--yes or no. Do you support Satoshi Vision?

Attached: Craig-Wright-Satoshi-Nakamoto-Bitcoin-Developer-696x449.jpg (696x449, 46K)

No.

Gonna dump both forks and buy BTC

I think I will keep both coin forks too

Fuck yes.

Attached: csw-twitter-9.png (601x919, 185K)

Whats a satoshi?

I bid him good luck. Bitcoin is antiquated, and the civil wars are a symptom of that.
Ethereum and it's ecosystem is nice and cozy for a change.

I support Bitcoin as world money, as an unburnable library of Alexandria, as a solar-sytem-wide economic engine, as both digital gold and digital cash, as the internet of things, as THE THING of the internet, as both human evolution and financial revolution, and much more.
But it's not up to me how such a system is delivered. Is it SV? Or is SV the bait?
Was BCH the bait?
No one knows.

satoshis vision is btc core

i don't support anyone in this faggotry.
btc is the one true bitcoin, end of story!

Based.

I support lighning network and liquid, screw btc and bcash.

100,000 gold troy ounces

It doesn't matter. They have the hash. They have enough coins to dump the ABC chain to zero. They already won

Based and greenpilled.

Attached: Money-BitcoinCashGreenpill.png (1212x2564, 2.08M)

I'm pretty sure CSW is Satoshi so yes.

of course...

Attached: why-learn-english.jpg (1160x653, 96K)

Absolutely based

I sure do love my fellow cashies. Feels like being in LINK or QANON but the breadcrumbs are real.

CSW will wreck this market with no survivors.

Attached: chad-satoshi.jpg (245x327, 12K)

I'm sending my energy spirit bomb style.

Yes I do. However I'm content with ABC as long as they have more hashpower in their chain.

Right now there are so many people that are completely clueless about November. It's a chain split, not a hard fork.

Very disappointed in bitcoin.com who will intentionally split coins for no reason before miners have even voted with their hashpower.

Attached: boots.jpg (1129x1611, 444K)

It's a fork. We get both coins.

yes, deception is no longer profitable

Perhaps after Nov 15th.

nope, it's a chain split. if you decide to go out of your way to split the coins then that's on you and the exchanges that don't follow the way bitcoin was intended to work.

Attached: hair fix.jpg (955x1255, 311K)

You are wrong. Everybody is buying bch to get both coins.

Everybody are imbeciles that don't know the first thing about how bitcoin actually works.

Attached: horo2.png (554x707, 358K)

It's neither.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 3.59.32 AM.png (674x679, 128K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 10.45.10 PM.png (685x752, 598K)

I don't know what to believe anymore.

That's by design.
I can't help you, you have to help yourself.

It will be a chain split. It's inevitable. Ryan has the right idea though to make damn sure the UTXOs are in both chains before counting it as received. And then you make damn sure your outgoing txs are registered in both chains. That's the way to handle the situation correctly. Sometimes it feels like Ryan is the only guy left in BCH that can think clearly.

Attached: commentating.jpg (810x1200, 192K)

I think CSW is a fraud and Idgaf about satoshi's wet dream

A chain split might happen
But it will be for a reason
And there will be a resolution.

Ryan is playing good cop
It suits him.

have you seen all his presentations and read all his articles? he's been writing at least 1 every day for about two months now. he's the most likely person in the world to be satoshi even without all the high profile people that have vouched for him.

Not might. It will happen. Instantly. ABC changes the ordering of txs in a block, as soon as one is mined SV will reject it and there is a permanent chain split because every block contains a hash of the previous block.

as for the resolution im fine with both SV and ABC just as long as they have the hashpower to back it up. if bitcoin.com keeps following the weakest chain then what's the point of all this? might as well just go back to fiat since people apparently just follow the leaders instead of the proof-of-work model as bitcoin was intended.

Attached: GLaDOS3.jpg (851x1104, 110K)

Good point. I vote for SV.

The non-believers should be given a chance to exit at their own peril, I agree.
But BTC exists.
It is a common enemy.

Do you enjoy books?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 4.19.10 AM.png (456x296, 56K)

No, I haven't read for years.

Attached: train.png (750x750, 493K)

Being satoshi is besides the point. I think no-one serious really cares about this satoshi shit. He writes like a retard and that tells me enough. I can be wrong, but frankly idc.

The stakes are high as fuck, and I don't know any of these ''high profile people'' or what their intentions are. So I don't care. It's like saying that high profile people in a political party vouche for someone so he must be good! No thanks, keep those politician shennanigans away. Craig has a big mouth and its obvious crypto likes big mouths.

Me neither.

>and its obvious crypto likes big mouths
it's this new age man, look at trumps success! he only says retarded things that make no sense and he is winning.

He writes like a retard on twitter because that's not something important to waste time on. However if there were something I'd criticize him for is that he should see it as at least semi-important. A lot of people that aren't capable of critical thinking have based his character on his tweets alone and that's something to be mindful of in this day and age. If there's something Satoshi doesn't understand it's other people, especially common TV watching people who just go about their daily life until the day they die. He should never have started tweeting.

Attached: bing girls from microsoft.jpg (1920x1200, 310K)

People like to mistake words for actions. Look at Skycoin, same story. All words, no action yet has one of the biggest diehard followings.

If you read the greenpill closely you will understand why he does that.

I get it, I think he's brilliant in what does and I imagine him as being a true capitalist to the bone. But I don't believe him. I have no background info on this man, his company nChain or his affiliates. I simply do not trust him. The stakes are skyhigh mind you. This is the first real shot at dismantling the fractional reserve system and in place be rewarded with a position at the top of the food chain.

Then do some research, because CoinGeek is a serious threat to all of crypto (and thats a good thing)

Yes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAHAGAGAGGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGGAQ
MY SIDES

Where can I read about this whole situation because I don't understand any of it

BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH

Who gives a fuck about this alt coin.

No

yes

Attached: satoshi__.jpg (1792x1342, 434K)

No. Craig can fuck himself. Hope Roger joins him as well.
ABC has solid roadmap for on-chain scalability. nCash just want to increase blocksize to 128mb. Kekistan. Incompetency

Attached: csw.png (664x4124, 399K)