Anyone have any experience selling drugs?

Anyone have any experience selling drugs?

As in, buying from the dark net and reselling locally for several times markup?

I live somewhere where the street value of cocaine is $400/gram, and I can get fishscale quality coke from Italy for $80/gram shipped.

Is this the ultimate redpill getting rich and escaping the rat race?

Attached: images(11).jpg (500x335, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KN4vyL-ViVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My bud bought mdma from the dw and had it shipped to his dorm room to sell on campus.
He eventually moved out and it got raided a month or so after and got away luckily.

So, from my experience make sure nothing gets funky during shipment.
My other friend who uses steroids to workout would get his supps shipped from China in a doll that you'd have to tear open.

leave the selling to cartels and bikers. you'll get caught and fucked like the million cunts before you who tried

t. DEA intern

This.

Get into the silver and gold market!

Silver is really cheap right now, a couple years ago it tripled in price and people got rich quick off it.

INVEST you dumb kids!

it's fucking gold-cutted cocaine? 400 a gram?

>selling drugs
I, Giorno Giovana, have a dream!

Australia has tough customs, so the street value reflects the high demand and low supply

money isn't worth risking freedom
but using drugs is worth risking freedom

>shipping to australia
yeah good luck finding any legit vendor who will ship to australia
even if they do expect customs to seize it
australia > australia costs a lot more btw

apparently this is some new meme. drugs being sent by mail to be dealt. from what i read on Jow Forums some post services never check contents

Attached: 0b63cf2656c9f10c6f825de80f472a99.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

This it's all internet fun and games to the patrol car pulls up outside your house

If you put that same effort into selling another product at a local market or something you can make good shekels legally

Attached: ffdjkjkfka.jpg (225x225, 9K)

What a bullshit story, obviously they would just go looking for the previous resident

>guy I know goes to the netherlands with a friend
>that friend wants to take the good weed stuff with him but airport is in the way
>stuffs the weed bags right where his dick is
>walks past drug sniffing dogs and they don‘t react
>walks trough the nude scanner and they dont see it
>gets in the plane and flys home
>arrives home with his weed and no trouble

Attached: 736314D7-4ACA-4C6F-894D-9FC647C1EA87.jpg (1024x740, 87K)

you would be surprised about how silly colleges can be

terrible idea for resale. good for personal use

Not a bullshit story. He got away free.
Nothing was tied to his name on the shipment/orders. UC Riverside, CA.

I was a really popular clearnet/darknet vendor for about a year and made around 400k when all was said and done. It was really fucking stressful and I worked ~80 hour weeks. But my business was really ambitious and you could sell a lot less and still make good money for relatively little time investment compared to other jobs.
Just be aware the severe social stigma and the paranoia that will loom over you constantly.

What did you sell?

German post service needs a warrant to open your mail, just like it should be

Its translatable smth like "post secrecy act"

you will have better luck finding a decent line in person. good rack goes for $200 in sydney
take it to canberra or wherever you're from, cut in half, sell for $300 bam

pay a decent amount for shipping and chances are it won't be seized. so much shit manages to get through our borders its ridiculous.

RC analogues of popular drugs, like LSD, mushrooms, ketamine. I sold amphetamine and benzo analogues as well for a while but the customers for that were braindead assholes so I mainly just stuck to psychedelics where it's only good vibes.

"buy my boomer rocks" - boomer

thats pretty gangster. arents customers afraid that packages get cofiscated and they get fucked by the law?

i am this guy
i dont understand how customers take this risk

Attached: 5df.jpg (250x229, 9K)

True, some vendors can make Australian customs look easy, you just need to pay for stealth shipping

I sold analogies which are technically legal so long as it’s bought without intent to consume. But if you order things in small quantities domestically your chances of getting your door knocked on by the authorities are next to zero.

postal workers don't really give a shit about searching letters or packages
non government couriers really don't give a shit
customs and police don't give a shit because there's no way to prove anything and it's a waste of their time unless volume is coming in

use old tenant names for deliveries if you must use your own home. make sure you have other mail coming in for them (this is easy just sign up for free shit under their name)

>I can get fishscale quality coke from Italy
bro dont trust italians, cocaine here is very low quality, i doubt its going to be real fishscale, also real fishscale here is 200 euro a gram can also be 300... on the darkweb there were 2 diff contacts fromt the netherlands that had good product/ 70/80 %
good luck

its easy. i did it for years. honestly, unless youre a poorfag or up the ladder, low level drug dealing is pretty shit money if you want to be low key and i worked in a huge mark up area with little competition (australia). i had a huge network of friends i only dealt with, alwats talked business in person only , and always made sure my car was in immaculate shape. very very low risk. ive been using/buying/selling for 20+ years and my suppliers were typically old business men that had been doing it far longer and had no record and zero heat. only straight business, absolutely no bullshit. just be smart, careful, and not a nigger.

I have bought of the dark web a good few times...not recently.

Make sure that you order from someone in your country! I know a couple of posties (in the UK). They don't search packages. One even relayed a story to me...He had a package that stank of weed. asked his manager about it, the manager told him to deliver it! Its to much of a ball ache to get the police/warrant...

BUT...I would not bother dealing, just put some effort in & learn about markets, jump on this crypto train...you can't get arrested/jumped

lmao is this jesse from breaking bad

I don't think I've ever read this much shitty advice put together

>$400/g
Nigga do you live in Singapore? You are going to get publically executed.

>buying from the dark net
Kek

>get his supps shipped from China in a doll that you'd have to tear open.
This. Just order from alibaba found using the partial chemical name and they'll handle the deets. Will need to get your shit tested though if you plan on having any repeat customers and that can cost thousands of $$ per batch

In 2007 I did sell pills over the web. Got caught by DEA and spent two years in prison.Ruined my life but I have a Savior now.

Attached: yeahhh.jpg (630x630, 24K)

RCs are insanely profitable when sold on the street.

Yea if you aren’t a nigger there’s decent money to be made from selling to other distributors. You have to start out selling to users to build a network but if you have good product at a good price eventually you will be able to step your game up and get into make real money like 1-3k a week. The reality is anons are paranoid and think the government is actually watching every text they send, in actuality the ZOG just wants you to think that so you will be a good little goy who doesn’t try to avoid his income being taxed and ending up in Israel. Don’t push your luck and try to live that lifestyle more than 3 years though OP it can be addicting.

Ask this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=KN4vyL-ViVU