Dis chink bought bittorrent, chinks no mess around, chink will rule the world, buy or you'll be chinks slave

Dis chink bought bittorrent, chinks no mess around, chink will rule the world, buy or you'll be chinks slave.

Attached: U5drsEqe2cS8goRJPNRmQ5FDnYVhz7h_1680x8400.jpg (1680x945, 85K)

Months ago....old news

how did he do it
how did he fool so many

consider this a daily reminder, peasant

WTF didn't know that. Bittorent is Tron now?

Yes, they are going for decentralization of the film industry among other things. Anyone not in TRX right now with at least some of their portfolio is a moron.

>Owning
>A decentralized network

Got 280000 of these fuckers, i imagine next bullrun thus us going to pull a ripple, the allready have 1 million transactions a day and it’s Super normyfriendly!

Let them continue to follow their false profit sergey

He bought a free file sharing website? For how money?

Chink shilling and the majority of crypto "investors" being low IQ or at least low financially educated moonbois desperate to find the next Bitcoin. This chink can sell and hype. I'll give him that. It's all about marketing in this space now.

Yes, check Project Atlas.

>"Decentralization of the film industry"

You mean ripping off the film industry so it doesn't make money on its multi-million dollar investments? That's not decentralization, user.

The "we bought bittorrent" news was just more Chinky marketing bullshit. You bought the code for outdated torrenting software. That's all.

Rumor has it that this was done so they could learn more about hash graph tech and try to copy Holo now. Tells you what you need to know for Holo.

>you'll be chinks slave.

we already are.
iphones are made in china
electronics mostly made in china
appliances made in china
car parts made in china
everything made in china
we only produce faggotry.

>the athenian citizen is a slave of the serf who weaves his cloth, grows his food and sustains his city for meager rations.

All theses chink coins look the same to me.

>Rumor has it
>Rumor has it
>Rumor has it
>Rumor has it
>Rumor has it

>You mean ripping off the film industry so it doesn't make money on its multi-million dollar investments? That's not decentralization, user.

The film industry didn't make money moron, the distibutor did. The cost of creative industry like music movie books were on it's distribution,

some people pirate because in some country they can't make a donation from bank or paypal bcs it's to complicated, thats why Tron is the answer.

you can be a moron but try to learn. but being delusional try to defend your shitcoin and shit on mine with some rumor, you dont belong in this game.

let's talk with facts, shall we?

lmao

Bittorrent web are going to be the next twitch/youtube, except people would donate in tron and its server are gonna be p2p.

people get salty about the white paper. of course it will be somehow secret and gray to anticipate market and to seal the deal with bittorrent.

the only thing on his way now is the chinks regulation wall. The fact that chink ban crypto means they want to make one for themselves. but once he got the deal with baidu i confident with it (even only on small cloud service - not on block chain yet - they want proof if they can really work with justin).

imo, chinks deal are more reliable than white jew deal. no time to mess around with chink.you mess you dead.

>but vitalik says..

i guess this people also listen to ford jr before they buy tesla.

shitcoin hodler are gonna shit themselves. dump your shitcoin buy the rocket ticket with us.

to the moon bois...

Attached: ss.png (1142x513, 410K)

Imagine typing this
Crypto is dead

tell gookmoot then.
Idiot.

Attached: k.png (266x271, 6K)