Tell me more about all the girls that fat mess Sergey isn't fucking

Tell me more about all the girls that fat mess Sergey isn't fucking.

Attached: Dqx_UClXcAU4J5B.jpg (960x1280, 193K)

I can't but I can tell you about all the girls Sergey is fucking

Attached: 1518792291298.png (1301x1024, 132K)

Sergey has the trifecta of Zhou, Masters, and Boring you absolute fucking pleb.

Fpbp, checked, etc. money belly and money skelly are the future

Try again

Attached: 52D02C47-EF7A-4D64-88A9-DCB6352D486F.png (707x758, 860K)

If Skeletor can make it, there is still hope. We can all make it. I fell I'm falling for the "bee yourself" meme.

I heard Sergey snorted special sauce out of her ass crack. Dude is an absolute legend

She's so fucking hot it's not even funny. And they way she looked at Sergey. I bet he fucked he at the bathrooms right after the end of the conference.

fat people dont get laid.

That's the pathetic excuse you use for the fact that you're still a virgin. Reality is all that matters is personality and confidence, and even a 4/10 fattie can end up with a supermodel gf.

Attached: lia-sssniperwolf-you-know-hes-the-one-when-you-fit-29131282.png (500x688, 150K)

This. Sirgay fucks

I'm not fat and I'm not a virgin. But alas, fat people don't get laid. We invite them to social occasions so they don't sit at home alone thinking about hanging themselves, think about the ceiling damage.

I'm not fat and I'm not a virgin. But alas, fat people don't get laid. We invite them to social occasions so they don't sit at home alone thinking about hanging themselves, think about the ceiling damage.

She looks like she has a huge, meaty labia

Just one?

Attached: 1A1ADC49-CA1F-4F7C-BAA5-E58887E0D561.png (1125x2436, 2.54M)

>I'm not fat and I'm not a virgin. But alas, fat people don't get laid. We invite them to social occasions so they don't sit at home alone thinking about hanging themselves, think about the ceiling damage.

wow, vitalik getting some tang?

>think about the ceiling damage
Dude, teach them about joists!

forget which project

Attached: 036836734833434.png (273x752, 497K)

She's clearly in a life-long white hot rage barely masked by the forced half-smile.