Is Chainlink an API? This fud is going around and I'm not sure how to respond or if it really is as bad as it sounds...

Is Chainlink an API? This fud is going around and I'm not sure how to respond or if it really is as bad as it sounds. This one is actually kind of freaking me out.

Attached: 4958219059.png (1915x1534, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realit.io
realitykeys.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Read the whitepaper. DYOR. Chainlink FUD has devolved into a series of copypasta to shake out people who aren't smart enough to do their own research. Sell and stay poor.

I noticed this as well. It's fucking ogre. Link is dumping as we speak, overhead triangle on the daily and bearish momentum on the MACD.

I feel like every link marine goes through a "fight the fud" stage where they feel like they actually have to respond to the fudders. I'm so glad I got mine out of the way months ago.

Chainlink is actually an A-pee-I, a unique variation of the erc20 token with the pee&poo function included.

so accurate

I researched this topic. Looks like we have a strong competitor that wasn't discussed yet.
>For smart contracts to produce the correct output, they need a reliable way to verify input. This is the basis of the oracle problem. The goal of the Realitio project is to provide developers with a flexible tool that can be plugged in today. And that works with any approach, from trusted arbitrators and distributed juries to fully trustless coordination games.
Source: realit.io + realitykeys.com

can someone please ask if chainlink is an API in the slack, i got banned for calling rory a nigger

This. Let the fudders fud, it doesnt affect me at all. Iron hands to the end. never selling, even if Sergey happens to die i still wont sell.

how rude of them!

>Is Chainlink an API?
That's like asking "are cars a road?".

dude...chainlink is API provider...

Sergey dying is unironically the only thing that can stop this project

>sergey dies
>nuclear holocaust
>enormous solar flare
>Emp bomb

I'm not in the slack, but in the telegram. Pic related is his answer.

Attached: Screenshot_20181105-163111_Telegram.jpg (323x150, 25K)

That's like saying Ford is a road provider.

that's called rite of passage, I deeply think that any link owner should be able to pass that rite, if they can't they don't deserve link.
Most of us holder went through this FUD phase, and some of us early investors went through harsher FUD especially in the early days
OP i'm the guy from the other thread, that was FUDDING, Let me giuve you an advice.
this chainlink token, is the most precious thing you ever hold in your life.

this token will be worth thousands of dollars, mark my words.
at this point even 1000$ is FUD, knowing how much costs a node hosted on AWS costs, how much link should be taken as collaterals for smart contracts...
i'm not even sure, the supply is enough to hold all that money. I think that's why sergey made CL a 16 digit token.

>I noticed this as well. It's fucking ogre. Link is dumping as we speak, overhead triangle on the daily and bearish momentum on the MACD.
LOL

i actually worry when the fud dries up. to me fud is a bullish indicator.

I don't even know or care what an api is. I'm just here to get rich.

Chainlink is an API arbiter

Randomly picking a 'certified' node to do an API call.
There is no technological way for the contract to prove the API call was made, or the response is legitimate, unless the API your calling changes to cryptographically sign its response, at which point your left with a chicken and egg scenario, where every API provider has to change their shit to support chainlink.

What will more likely happen is coins with smart contracts will add their own API support without the need for chain-link.

>without the need for chain-link.
ohnononono linkies btfo

>What will more likely happen is coins with smart contracts will add their own API support without the need for chain-link.
you dont understand oracles do you?

Yes

he's talking about how blockchains of the future will have oracle functionality natively and support api calls that are then written to the blockchain without the need for an oracle layer like chainlink. This is kind of like Aeternity. (this explanation is simplified I know)

Or BTC and ETH just went up a little bit, so bots pulled down LINK. You know, like all the other alts faggot.

Yeah what are you 4 years old? Low iq monkeys like yourself need to be banned

The problem with this is that each of those independent blockchain oracles is that they only work on those chains. Chainlink is blockchain agnostic so it will work on all chains....Corda, Iota, Ethereum, Hyperledger, NEO, any chain that supports smart contracts can use CL. Interoperability is the killer app for blockchain.

No worries user, hang in there.

Attached: LinkyTA.png (249x187, 7K)

Lol your delusion is beautiful