LOL at everyone who shit on XRP. Bankercoin is the future, deal with it ancap faggots

LOL at everyone who shit on XRP. Bankercoin is the future, deal with it ancap faggots.

Attached: XRP-Price-Analysis-XRP-Jumps-20-Without-SEC-CoinBase-or-Ripple-News-696x449.jpg (696x449, 35K)

My dad's wife's son works at a top bank and he told me to suck his dick and I did.

aaaaaaaaand its dumping

Scams make money until one day they don't..

hey retard

can you explain why this has any value at all? k thanks

its just getting started dude lol. still bullish, simply refueling for the next target of 8k sats

If you can’t see why in its current situation then user I really say this seriously that you should step back and reflect a bit on what makes things valuable and how it needs to happen in which order and event.

uh oh, better kys normie scum

Attached: 1505230072974.jpg (3523x3304, 950K)

>you should step back and reflect a bit on what makes things valuable
pretty sure he did

so why aren't you investing heavily into fiat currency of the petro dollar then?

I fomoed in with 5eth

>trading ETH of XRP

Attached: 154005935410212.png (878x827, 90K)

Because that’s an empty last ditch effort by Venezuela to pay their citizens in some way. Ripple is global, is faster than any other, has transparency enough to not be shady like XMR, isn’t mineable and dependent on China to keep hashrates for transactions that BTC and ETH are dependent on - isn’t influenced by manipulation other than regular Fiat could be - and has traits like USD of inflation and deflation abilities to stimulate economy with quantitative easing as well - while also of course being integrated into global payment networks to do what took days into seconds in under 30 cents.

That’s why.

>thinking any of the things you listed give it value over fiat or btc

holy shit dude get off this board you're guna lose all your fucking money

I don’t say this usually but you’re beyond levels of awareness than even I - on adderall - can keep up with.

Do what you will. Learn what a vessel of value is and what happens when trillions of dollars flows through it to transport it quicker and then reflect.

I considered buying XRP when it was 1 cent back in 2014 but everyone on Jow Forums told me it was a scam. I've never listened to Jow Forums or Jow Forums ever again.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

why are you using a fake crypto when you can use a database?

time to reflect retard

they were right, people fall for scams all the time until the scam collapses. don't be sad you missed out on making money off of a scam

Time will tell - more than your empty words ever could.

Always do the opposite of what Jow Forums tells you to, this is common knowledge.

Attached: me_drum.gif (480x360, 553K)

you are beyond help dude lmfao

you soon, pic related

Attached: 1529486437275s.jpg (250x247, 9K)

lol

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 258K)

Hahahahahaha

This is fag 'equity investor' or some shit like that 'wallstreet invesor'?! that got REKT hard by some based user today.

I can tell by direct quote-by qoute retarded shit he types.

Poorfag larping as he gets shit but its some broke normie with lunch money

Kys fag

spot the boomer nocoiner.

Attached: w.jpg (440x682, 81K)

100% being bullied irl, sits here spreading useless fud and trash talking everyone, what a sad little fuck you are, you are just another bizfag who everyone hates. Can't argue with people like you

Attached: 1525373793831s.jpg (250x193, 6K)

It was me and you are right

>Ripple is global, is faster than any other, has transparency enough to not be shady like XMR, isn’t mineable and dependent on China to keep hashrates for transactions that BTC and ETH are dependent on - isn’t influenced by manipulation other than regular Fiat could be - and has traits like USD of inflation and deflation abilities to stimulate economy with quantitative easing as well - while also of course being integrated into global payment networks to do what took days into seconds

He never mentioned xrp but argued same retarded point about value of networks in same word by word manner he he probably picked it up on xpr plebit LOL

Turns out it was subtile xrp shill suprise....

I actually engaged in conversation with this retard

Joke's on me

Attached: 1540670549861.png (235x297, 87K)

XRP is the only sure thing out of all digital assets lol

>Thinking etheroeom is something special

Attached: 1540838632736.jpg (581x767, 92K)

Coping hard with an ukulele

Pedo justice warriors united at etheroeom foundation

Attached: IMG_20181104_085005.jpg (300x304, 15K)

I bought £500 of XRP ages ago, now its worth £154.

Am I going to be rich>

yea just hodl for 10 years.

Attached: 12332354234234.jpg (630x334, 98K)

>ages ago
You mean during the bullrun towards 3 dollars?