Need serious help.. I am very depressed and can not seem to have fun. I have a beautiful girlfriend who loves me...

Need serious help.. I am very depressed and can not seem to have fun. I have a beautiful girlfriend who loves me, a good job,and still I am sad all the time. Colleagues at work usually ask me why am I so serious all the time, some think I take drugs,and I say nothing because even I don't know what s wrong with me. Has anyone ever felt like this and how did you find solution?

Attached: the-rake-mad-men-10-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

You're depressed. My advice is meditation. It'll help you find your calling in life. Now, if you answer with : 'b-but I don't have a calling in life' , my advice would be ending your miserable life

Read the gospels big guy, you'll find hope in the love and sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

abloo abloo

It will never change unless you change everything about your life. Get new external stimuli . Even then it might not change, some people can't stop eating chocolate and other people feel like shit all the time, you low rolled the genetic lottery user. Your brain is wired for sadness.

Attached: y6d9nf4alnk11.jpg (669x933, 57K)

Depression, if it is clinical, usually has no reason for existing
My brother had a deep depression for many years of his life inspite everything being good and normal in it
After two years of talking to a therapist, he was able to find his way in life, not be depressed and everything starting going his way for him
His grades got better in college and he actually finished and got a job as a computer hardware engineer

this
also LSD

fucking lol

I think you might have a God shaped hole in your life there buddy.

A good lsd trip made me realize my problems aren’t really problems. It’s all in the mind. You control your own universe

I felt exactly like you two years ago. Here's what I did to climb out of it:

1. I completely stopped drinking alcohol.
You might think having a few beers every day after work isn't a big deal - you're wrong. Alcohol, even in moderation, fucks up your brain and rewires it to need alcohol in order to feel normal. After years of drinking on a daily basis, it took about 4 to 6 months of absolute sobriety in order to feel normal again.

2. I started my own business.
If you have even an ounce of entrepreneurial spirit, wagecucking will never fulfill you. The only solution to this is to start your own business. It doesn't have to be groundbreaking or original; it just needs to be cash flow positive. I bought a couple rental properties. With just those two rental properties, my monthly housing expenses are about $100. I still have to pay for food, utilities, gas, and health insurance, but not having to shell out over $2,000 a month for a mortgage has been life changing.

3. I moved out of the big city.
I lived in major US city for 8 years and had convinced myself that I was a city person. I didn't realize how much living in the big city was stressing me the fuck out and making me miserable. Leaving the big city and moving to a smaller city has given me space to breathe again. Although I have to use my car to get pretty much anywhere, I'm significantly happier on a day to day basis.

Burn out. Existential crisis. Depersonalization.

Been there, doc threw me on zoloft. Worked for a while but once you're off the meds it comes back.

Your psyche is telling you something in your life is wrong, it is a feedback mechanism. Meds will mask it but unless you make the necessary change it wont go away.

My change was the form of quitting my soul destroying job and starting my own business.

Just eat your fucking garlic

>My change was the form of quitting my soul destroying job and starting my own business.

Exactly. Don't listen to these cucks that say you need to drop acid or start going to church. If you're depressed, you need to change your circumstances. There's no other way.

You should actually take drugs. Specifically ketamine and mushrooms.

Get on a strict weed regiment. Caution, side-effects may include shitting on your job if you don't really enjoy it and breaking up with your gf if you're not really into her

Jesus knew all about 420, that's why he used to steep the buds in olive oil and anoint people with it

What were your first steps of buying your rental properties user? Did you already have money saved up before you bought both? Where did you end up finding the properties?

You need to find something to be passionate about.

I suggest starting by going to church

I used an FHA loan to buy a triplex (a building with three units it). FHA loans only require a 3.5% down payment as long as you live in one of the units for at least a year. The building cost $280,000, so my down payment was only $9,800. I found it on Redfin.

it could be seasonal.
the change for daylight saving time could start a feeling of depression if you are susceptible of daylight.
meditation help only before you realize is for goys and brainlet .

psilocybin mushrooms, 3.5gs ground up soaked in lemons for 20 mins.

it will change your life, shatter every beliefs you have, re-incarnate you into a universe of bliss.

you can research studies, but they conclude that psilocybin triggers serotonin receptors in your brain (the chemicle that literally makes you happy)

psilocybin has a moleculary similar structure to serotonin. This is true medicine and it helped heal me, it fesls like taking a bath in pure happiness for hours and after you feel lighter and happier.

>inb4 drugz are illegal are therefore bad
the govt doesnt want your consciousnes to awaken that is why they try and control these substances. no other reason, its not to "protect" you.

You're not depressed, you just understand life and have found a stable equilibrium between your various inclinations. You can try new environments and habits but it's all the same shit because you will eventually settle into the lowest energy requirement routine to maintain equilibrium. Everyone does this, even the people you see who stay busy; they only seem 'not depressed' because their oscillations between pleasant stimulation and blase dullness are on a faster period with perhaps more amplitude. Trust me, I've tried everything, it all returns to the mean, which is what everyone mislabels as 'depression.'

Lexapro
But it made me gain some weight

It always amazes me how most this board is fake shilling and fudding and calling each other faggots but when someone asks for advice people come out of the woodwork with legitimate help. Well done boys.

This. BUT, your behavior helps a lot. I'm not saying that it will solve the problem, but staying positive, no matter what, makes the thing, let's say, less shitty.. and makes you ready to bring a new unexpected occasion. On the other hand, if you continue to have a negative approach to your problem, the thing will only go down and down, from shitty to hell and beyond, not to mention the fact that not only you won't be able to bring the good things that will (maybe) come, you won't notice them at all! Last but not least: think less, do more.
Sometimes you have to hack your brain and do the opposite of what it suggests you. No matter what.

T. Depressed since childhood, now in his 30s

Also check em

unironically this
lsd and psychedelics are a meme, they are just gateway drugs to spirituality anyway. might as well go right for the real deal

Attached: 1540245519194.jpg (480x480, 47K)