I'm a poorfag. My stack is 239 OMG worth about 800 bucks...

I'm a poorfag. My stack is 239 OMG worth about 800 bucks. I need to make a few hundred dollars in a few weeks using this. What do i put this into? Should I just try to buy and sell 10% ups and downs on a coin? Was thinking of RVN, maybe XMR?

Pic related, playing HALO combat evolved on legendary. A classic.

Attached: 114977-halo-combat-evolved-windows-screenshot-a-lovely-view-of-halo.jpg (1024x768, 117K)

buy knee pads with it

how did you already lose health you fucking noob

NEX

You didn't even kill all the grunts that landed. What the fuck kind of casual are you op?

It's not my screenshot.
Elaborate please.

The banshee fucks you up on Legendary. And he picked up the only health pack at the pod you escape the pillar of autumn on, YOU fucking noob. I bet you’re excited for mobile Diablo also. Faggot.

Bruh, you're meant to hide behind the large Boulder at the end of the bridge to take out the Banshees. Amatuer hour.

So only cross the bridge when its ascending.

>playing HALO combat evolved on legendary. A classic
OP, quit wasting your time playin vida...learn something to get you out of your situation.

I love vida but have to have something forfillng in my life...some would call this a goal...

Never heard about mobile diablo. Currently stuck at the fight before entering the covenant ship. I have 1 health bar left and shit weapons.

>that feel playing this back in '01 on my xbox hueg, so many things to look forward to in life
>now 28, wageslavery has beaten all glint of light in my eyes

I WANT TO GO BACK

This is a random google screenshot. I crossed the bridge immediately after the crash and took down the banshees while hiding behind a rock on the ridge. Im not a fkn casual.

Gotta relax sometimes. I have goals too.
Get it on piratebay for pc, it's only about 600mb.

Halo ce to an 11 year old in 2001 was better than heroine.

They recently made an overpriced high quality reproduction of the xbox hueg controller. Just get that and download halo again.

It wont be the same....

That was 17 years ago. In between then I've had my heart wrenched out by bitches, drug and alcohol problems, 3 years of meme degree followed by 7 years of wageslavery.

No, it won't be the same now.

>Gotta relax sometimes.
You must mean all the time...You need a couple hundred bucks...over a few weeks...Fuck dude I got that today, while shit posting! I am just sayin figure out how to make a few hundy & repeat will playin vida later....

Yes it will. Learn to enjoy life you faggot.

Bro, last year I literally bought an OG Xbox with a Duke controller and played Halo ce on it on ledge. It was fucking fun. Seeing the Xbox booting screen load up for the first time in over a decade definitely brought back some feels.

Also you'll feel like a Chad because only a real man can utilize the Duke.

Attached: images.jpg (233x216, 6K)

You removed the melting clock battery that is breaking all the OG xboxs right? Installing XBMC and playing games off the hard drive is fun too.

Teach me senpai.

Sell it

>he bought OMG
>probably near ATH
just lmao

Personally I'd go for BCH

stop user...I don't come to biz to cry