Oh look, XRN is pumping yet again. >He still hasn't bought

Market cap has almost doubled since last time we talk about Saronite (fucking 2-3 days ago). You idiots still haven't got in on this amazing coin. ffs.

>Coin is getting listed on 2nd exchange + coinmarketcap tweet.
>Website is getting completely redone.
>White paper released.
>Listing on Masternodes.pro masternodes.pro/coming_soon
>Custom Saronite Algorithm soon.
He's not going to make it.

Attached: xrn.gif (467x467, 331K)

You should have purchased a master node last time we talked about this. They were $1,600 now they're $2,908.
>still generating $70 per day doing literally nothing. fuck yes passive income.

Attached: xrnpepe.png (564x564, 127K)

i'm in, not my best position but not the worst. XRN will follow will follow with NERVA today

Says who?

people taking their profits from one pump and putting them into the next likely candidate. have you not been making a killing doing this the last month?

Okay then, what do you think it's going to pump to sat wise?

1600. then back down to 950-1000 - sideways slowly end. rinse repeat percentages.

We'll see about that. I'll admit I'm wrong if that is what happens

It went up to almost 1200 just a bit ago. Volume is picking up, whales are moving out of things like nerva and moving into better positions and or pumping things like XRN.

Maybe, maybe not

I'm off for the night, keep the thread alive anons.

Attached: xrn.png (488x390, 456K)

Why keep it alive if it's a guaranteed pump?

Pump =! Thread life

lol this user actually has a point. don't feel like you have to have an extremely high bumped thread for this to pump. NERVA had almost no shilling today on this board. I think XRN is going to pump in the next couple days, maybe to the 5000 satoshi range, be careful anons DON'T FOMO on this coin.

hm this actually might look a bit like a ground floor

What makes you think 5000 sats?

well, it could be more or less depending on the market cap of XRN. I say that because the top coin on Tradeogre usually gets about 30-60btc worth of volume when they moon. Quantis & Nerva both did a 5x after respectfully sitting on the front page for a while. XRN has a lot of actual news coming out soon, new exchange & masternode pool staking starts. Idk 5000 sats seems like a reasonable place to go. Now it could exceed my expectations & go to 8-10k sats, or it could dump. Nerva seems like it is cooling off a bit, but what do i know XNV could pull a fast 3x before it settles.

i think XRN has a market cap of $300,000-$500,000 atm which is signicifally less than what Nerva & Quantis had before they saw their major top pump. So XRN could go way higher than that, the sell walls aren't very large on this one. 4.42821339 BTC is the entire sell wall, i mean phew that isn't very much to pump a coin imo. If you haven't made a single position then you need to get in soon (do not fomo! take a deep breath & think about it). Hesitation does not win at this game. I've learned this the hard way many times. You have to take risk my friends.

oops ^ i meant to tag you in this user, not myself.

I'll look into it

Yeah, I'm going to buy in, at least a bit.

word. one more thing I've noticed. Just look at the weekly chart on XRV & XRN. I could be wrong obviously but, XRV looks like a pump & dump for now (Not hating on Nerva at all- i like it). XRN looks like gradual accumulation & has kept a constant rise upward. I think that is because it has more relevant news going for it atm.

do you think 1000 sats is a good entry point user? I just don't want to fomo in more money when i see it at 1500. My original entry was 290 then more at 480, but 900-1000 still seems decent.

There’s a reduced risk of price manipulation and price dumping. When you start a node, you lock in 45k XRN for 30 days. Only after those 30 days can you transfer your XRN. There’s currently 37 service nodes, with at least 3 nodes which had unexpected errors from VPS faults and personal error (not related to XRN itself). That’s 1,800,000 XRN locked up purely from service nodes.

Yep. Keeps supply low and constant demand due to node rewards. It's a win win.
I would say yes, but, dyor. I've done the math.

There was a pump to 1.1k tonight and a retrace to 950. I’d say right now if you can get in at 950, do it.

Oh shit, this was just posted

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-05-23-24-24.png (1440x2560, 307K)

Doesn't seem like much

Are you retarded? The website is being completely redone, they're fixing the nice hash problem, giving away 45k XRN, getting listed on a site with 1.2 million visitors a year, oh and and a white paper update to boot.
>he's definitely not going to make it.

Not exactly groundbreaking stuff, plenty of coins have done similar

that's not very impressive on its own
but for such a small mc i guess any progress however small is good

Does this shit coin even do something useful

Didn't you see? New website, this is going to the moon

the new site is a perk
couldn't agree more, not groundbreaking but hey it's activity & that is promising for a revived project.
thank u for the extra information user

The only remotely standout thing out of all of that is the custom algorithm, everything else is supreme shitcoin tier. No whitepaper before release, giving away coins like any other coin has done, getting on CMC with 2096 other coins, and fixing a website as if that's impressive 2018 years after the death of our Lord and Savior

Exactly

fair enough & rational thinking i suppose. what are you going to do when this has an abrupt 5-10x? Anons like you confuse me, you seem like you've been in the space for a long time & yet you don't understand the arbitrary nature of the market. Just like being in sales, the second you think you know something about these fucking coins you lose. The market pumps over websites, i mean have you seen these Tradeogre coins the past month? They are viciously mooning with little to almost no news or updated website on any of them.

If your line of thinking for Saronite to moon is "well it's a low marketcap coin on a small exchange where other coins have been mooning so why not" then that's fine, just don't pretend like all of those things mentioned before is impressive.

Yeah I think the user that thought this might have the possibility of going 8k-10k sats is crazy