Its happening user good luck trading

Its happening user good luck trading

Attached: Screenshot_20181105-100034_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 718K)

Cool, now when coinbase main?

Soon user. Big things coming. BAT will be in top 5

Checked. Confirmed happening!

Attached: BATDubs.jpg (511x305, 111K)

Will BAT even get to $0.50 on this listing?

Probably.

Link faggot

No, 35 cents tops then it'll fall back to 27 cent range and hold there until BTC hits sub 6k then drop to teens again.

The dumping whale's stack that caused the previous price drops is no longer capable of bringing the price that low.

So bullish. BAT fudders get rekt.

Interesting... guess we'll find out soon enough.

Pump it.

Attached: bogbat.jpg (480x268, 37K)

So if you have been watching the wallets at all you will see the whales are taking in more than leaving. The whales aren't trying to make the price drop off hard

kek normies are done with cuckbase faggot
they got burned and now they're not coming back until the next bull run

Bat will bring back the normies you say are gone. They dont know where else to buy anyways. Especially being able to buy and trade inside the brsve browser

>Bat will bring back the normies
This is painful to read

Holy fuck I'm so hard right now

I want to transfer some over just to ride this green dildo but I don't want Daddy Coinbase reporting my shit to the IRS

Attached: le sweaty man.jpg (600x600, 37K)

nothing is fucking happening. shit didn't even happen with zrx until the standard coinbase listing and if anything it's going to be the same for bat. cb pro isn't a price mover come back in a week

Sorry i dont speak 40 year old neet virgin

I too write fairy tales in my spare time. This has momentum behind it now, which will only increase as the velocity of other projects drop off as their funds are depleted. Which means that BAT has nowhere to go but up.

Nor does he want to. Its already been established that he's selling for a couple reasons, one of them being that he knows him holding that much is a detriment to the project. Now he isn't going to sell it all but he will sell enough of an amount to bring a little more balance to the ecosystem. Plus its a win-win for him because since he bought at ico price, he still makes a profit. Plus down the line when this thing is worth $20, maybe even $100+ per token, then he gets filthy fucking rich. Pretty simple if you think about it.
zrx isn't palphable to normans. They see no utility in it (very few do) so why would it pump? BAT otoh is set to explode. It will be like litecoin tbqh senpai.

i have 4000 BAT am i gonna make it

Quick user go all in! Put all your money in bat cryptocurrency! It will bring the normies back!

No sorry, you need atleast 5000

Too bad im already all in kek.

I just sold my BAT after reading the white paper. It plainly says it can't go over $1

Oh ya? And what coin/token are you bagholding that you think will accomplish that?

>mom I posted it again

Can't provide screenshots can you...

This meme literally got shilled before these coins pumped

>Ark
>Xrp
>Ada

DYOR and make money anons. BAT to the moooon!