Austrian or Keynesian?

Attached: 6C3F8A66-4AE5-4FA9-AAD9-C868C564ED4F.jpg (236x250, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CbVQN_e0hi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bitcoinian now

Keynesian goyim, inflation is good for you

Attached: a102.jpg (235x310, 14K)

None of you are actually economists, understand economics, or have any interest in economic theory. You just repeat buzzwords you don't understand.

POO POO PEE PEE NIGGER FAGGOT

>lets just print a shitload of money and "invest" it into the economy
>its fine, who cares about the long term
>in the long term we are all dead anyway
t. retarded keynesian

Austrian

>Make a thread about economics trying to get people who know more about economics to talk about economics
>HUUUUUURRRR DUURRRR I AM SMART YOU KNOW NOTHING

KYS

austrian. vienna is a really nice city.

keynes was a visionary
hayek was blind

Austrian ofc

youtu.be/CbVQN_e0hi4

>former century economic theory has any relevance today
kys

take the Trumpian economic red pill faggot

>tfw Schumpeter didn't start his own school of though

Keynesian if I'm the one controlling the central bank.

Very true

Centrally issued currency is an apparatus of the state. In the age of nation states in which we are currently living its final stages, only keynesian economics makes sense.
Austrian might be useful if bitcoin ever takes off as some kind of major reserve currency

Watch Milton Friedman’s on inflation and tell me if your still Keynesian.

bitcoin is like a stock ticker, its like saying APL is a major reserve currency

>Friedman’

Attached: 1516479954395.png (600x600, 140K)

>state consumption is growth
kys

The last 300 years was built on states, so historically, yea it worked.

Islamic

This but unironically.

what's there to understand? that the kikes print mony whenver they want, buy out all the land and real estate while the average citizen is FORCED to take a loan for 35 years because there is no other way to not be a rentcuck forever?
Inflation is a way to steal from the poor and give to the rich

Are you trolling or just stupid?

>liberal lefty tries to rewrite history on Jow Forums
States didn't produced growth by consuming.
They merely helped more or less to stimulate private
economy by keeping their nose and greedy fingers out.
A Nigger consuming tax financed welfare and buying a snickers
is a net lose because it requires 20 more fat asses to leech off taxes
to manage the nigger buying a snickers

Yes, he's a jew, we all know that like we all know you're a poor permavirgin.

its a joke, you jew incel

>Inflation is a way to steal from the poor and give to the rich
Ask me how I know you don't understand inflation.

A cross over between the Chicago School and the Austrian School.

I don't need to ask anything, you're a brainwashed npc thinking that inflation is as much of a natural thing as sun rising in the morning. Most millenials don't even see it as something unnatural and most boomers benefit from it since they already got their houses and huge ass backyards

Ask how I know you don't understand inflation.

Ask how I know you are a coolaid drinking NPC

he's right and you're a sperg who hasn't provided a single argument, kek

>inflation hurts the poor more than the rich
One last time: ask me how I know you don't understand inflation.

Attached: 1540067077893.png (633x729, 76K)

ask me how I know you're a sperg irl

he probably has a Good Goy degree in "finance" and thinks we will beg him for his "knowledge"
I've seen many brainwashed cucks like that who think they are smarter than everyone else because they got themselves in debt for a useless degree.

The rich can park their profits/savings into whatever they want, poor people's option are very limited you fucking npc, what's average joe gonna do with his savings? put it on some BS saving fund with 2% growth (before taxes of course) while the actual inflation is fucking 6% or so.

Go suck a jewish dick you filthy subhuman

No really, I dare you. Ask.

>NPC memeing
>incapable of saying what he has in mind because he knows he's wrong, but can't admit it
Sperglord supreme

>No really, I dare you. Ask.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Inflation devalues savings, not income you dolt. The middle class lives on income, while the rich live on savings. Inflation has the opposite effect of what you are claiming, but you're too much of a turbobrainlet to realize that.

lol
imagine unironically thinking this
good goy

And what is income you retared? it instantly becomes savings (at least a portion) for everyone who isn't a pathetic kike slave spending their entire income on jewish toys in fear of inflation while the kikes are raking in the only valuable assets on this planet (houses, apartaments, land, parking lots) keeping the goyim at leash.

The rich have enough income to convert it immediately into more and more real estate.

You are a disgusting kike.

Imagine not being able to understand something as simple as inflation.

>The rich have enough income to convert it immediately into more and more real estate.
Empirically that is false. The upper class has a significantly higher savings rate because expenses don't scale with income. Also are you capable of writing coherently, or has Jow Forums given you Tourette's?

Imagine not being able to understand something as simple as inflation.

>The rich have enough income to convert it immediately into more and more real estate.
Empirically that is false. The upper class has a significantly higher savings rate because expenses don't scale with income. Also are you capable of writing coherently, or has Jow Forums given you Tourette's?

>Empirically that is false.
nice buzzword you got there, sure you convinced everyone

>The upper class has a significantly higher savings rate because expenses don't scale with income.

dude if you think you're gonna derail the (((thread))) with your buzzwords you are wrong. Point stays the same, the rich can quickly flip their income into more investments like rental properties compunding their income.

The poor have limited options and don't even often have the time to research them (they are all shit btw like I said, not even close to matching inflation let alone beating it). You are expecting every citizen to be a fucking investor on the side after they come from work just to not let the kikes steal their savings via inflation?
What kind of a piece of shit are you? I know the kikes brainwashed you well but I hope that you're at least aware of your actions.

I just voted for Bolsonaro, that don't turn me into a jew, nazi scum, I'm conservative and Christian.

Attached: 1539129709699.png (1348x744, 598K)

Holy shit, how retarded are you? There is tons of economic research out there that shows the rich have a significantly higher savings rate than the middle class and you can look it up whenever you like. You are the king of brainlets if you think actual economic data is a buzzword.

Attached: 1513890567764.png (480x529, 103K)

>There is tons of economic research out there that shows the rich have a significantly higher savings rate than the middle class and you can look it up whenever you like.
Ok and so what? Like I said they make enough to quickly flip that into more investments.

Are you trying to tell me that the rich have a harder time getting rid of useless FIAT (hot potatoe) than the poor or what?

Attached: 397.jpg (651x1600, 262K)

But in the real world, the raw data shows that they don't. Is it rational? No. But that's what ends up happening for whatever reason.

>Are you trying to tell me
The only thing I'm telling you is that you're a brainlet who doesn't understand inflation.

Vienna is full of sandniggers. Rest of austria is beautiful

you are a fucking retard, stick your (((data))) up your ass you gullible fuck. What a brainwashed npc

Too bad real world doesn't support your (((data))), inflation benefits the rich and fucks over the poor.
Please give me a blueprint for life in modern economy for someone who just finished school and makes let's say 25k after taxes. What is he supposed to do with his savings? keep it in fiat like a good goy shooting himself in the foot? or lock his money in a good goy fund with 1.5% interest after taxes ?

>B-but muh data
some fucking real estate tycoon buys a new appartament every week and is laughing his ass off at inflation and wageslaves coming to him politely asking to rent his shitbox worth $2m or chained into jewish shackles for 35 years (if they want to have "their own" house that is)

>b-but muh data
yea, go back to take some more good goyim courses you cuck, what a fucking idiot, I just wasted my time arguing with a troll or a retard anyway my time was lost

>Are you trying to tell me that the rich have a harder time getting rid of useless FIAT (hot potatoe) than the poor or what?

what are you doing on Jow Forums, you retard?

I don't know if this is satire, but I'm screencapping it either way lmao

Chicago

That's Austrian
you mong

>When you communicate in jews and cucks

Attached: 1536446375955.gif (245x176, 589K)

one of the most retarded posts I've ever read on biz

doubling down on retardation

>empirically is a buzzword
>meanwhile user says kike and NPC a dozen times per post
tripled down

and now I have cancer

top fucking Lmao

Are you saying the rich put their money into savings accounts? I seriously doubt there's any data that support that in this day and age. Post recession savings accounts have yeilded a net loss every single year. Anyone putting significant cash into them won't stay rich for very long.

But then again the data say that inflation is at 2% and unemployment is under 5%, yet everything is 2x more expensive and every job opening has 50 people responding to it. It really makes you think.

Lay off the Jow Forums buddy, it's rotting your brain.

still 0 arguments, not even surprised, come back when you actually have something to say you idiots

You haven't provided any arguments either user
All you've managed to do is rattle on about properties and claim it's impossible for lower and middle class citizens to invest in deflationary assets, while screaming kike or cuck or using parentheses every fifth word.

>he only speaks in memes

dumbfuck lol

fedian.

Attached: freder-manifesto .jpg (313x500, 31K)

>You are expecting every citizen to be a fucking investor on the side after they come from work just to not let the kikes steal their savings via inflation?
>You expect people to manage their money? HOW DARE YOU

meant for

> it's impossible for lower and middle class citizens to invest in deflationary assets

It's harder for the poor to beat inflation than it is for the rich, how is that not a fact? The entry barrier to those assets is high enough to force the poor into holding fiat or using some (((alternative))) instruments that won't even match inflation

trying to change to subject with brainlet memes or complaining about using the word "kike" is exactly kike tactics.

>manage
if there wasn't inflation people wouldn't be forced to (((manage))) their money, they could simply put some aside every paycheck without worrying that some kike will still it from them by pushing a button
Besides that, I already told you, poor people have limited options, but you're so smart so please tell us, how are poor people supposed to match inflation (no, it's not 2% so don't even try that)

steal*

>theres advantages to being rich! How dare they!

stupid commie

That sums it up pretty well. Keynesianism is for people who can't see more than one year into the future.

Yes, rich people are better off than poor people. It has always been this way. Even when the dollar was backed by gold...
What would you propose instead to prevent such unequal distribution of wealth?

You know, at heart, every business executive is conservative fiscally. But keynesian policies understood by them, is what enables them to exploit the market and take a bigger and bigger share of profits.

I'm austrian at heart, but this keynesian crony capitalism, wannabe fascist government makes many dumb people rich; use it to your advantage.

I know many CEO / CIO tier blokes who """hate trump""" yet will disown their kids for losing their virginity begore marriage, call those on welfare "cancerous leeches" etc. No leftie makes it up the corporate ladder effectively, simply because they don't understand enough to make effective business people.

If youre a keynes, you're going to fail because you can't objectively look at monetary policy and use it to your advantage, let alone exploit it.

Keynesian trends and a bubble economy are great- you can leverage and have literally no risk if you understand the fundamentals and work with them.

Im an ausfag and & the property market might be collapsing in sydney and melb, but the government effort to reflate the bubble is going to be nationwide.

>stealing savings from people by printing currency out of thin air has nothing to do with fair competition you brainlet

sure rich are better off by definition, but I'm not asking to take away from the rich, I'm asking to stop stealing from the lower and middle class, there is a difference

You're exactly right. Credit (causing inflation- is literally an increase in the monetary supply) is the reason for accelerating wealth inequality. Lower class and more-increasingly middle class can't borrow for shares, an investment property, or business. Trapped renting, working for someone else, they're stuck there. Inflation rapes them.

I like how none of the faggots supporting inflation didn't respond to this comment.

Austrian

It is fair competition, fuckhead. Do you think rich people sit around all day and have way more time than poor people? Want to guess how I know you are poor?

On purely technical metrics, Keynesianism is far superior. I oppose a scientific managerial state, but only a retard would call it inefficient.

You fucking retard, you're rambling about inflation But deflation is worst
You just want perfect inflation -inflation that matches the growth rate of the economy-

the poor cannot successfully defend against inflation you retard, the rich can do it easily and since the poor become dependant on the rich (wageslavery, renting) it sure as fuck benefit the rich to have an inflationary system. what else there is to explain you idiot?

How is deliberate devaluation of a currency by the state a fair game? I'm asking agin what are lower and middle class people supposed to do with their fiat income according to you? answer that if you're so smart

you are the retard, there is nothing wrong with having a neutral state (called "stagantion" to make it sound like it's something bad while devaluation of a currency is called "inflation" as if there more=better, "deflation" = something is deflating = bad, even the fucking language used to describe everything is completely backwards to make the goyim think everything is how it should be)

>muh growth of the economy
you have to wagslave more and more years to afford a house, WOW SUCH STRON ECONOMY WOW
SUCH PROGRESS

Poor people can't defend against inflation except for invest in stocks or bitcoin..
Also because of our inflationary economy it has provided them with work they otherwise would not have.

>everyone plays by the same rules
>however the rich have an advantage
>this is wrong
You're a commie but too dumb to realize it. Btw rich people in a deflationary economy have even more power than they do now. It is easier than ever to make money today. I cant imagine being a dumbfuck like yourself.

Based and redpilled
You're also missing that most of the money created through inflation by the state it's funneled to the rich through tax cuts, subsidies and corruption in contracts
Or even retarded monetary policy, like the Feds QE

Maybe he just believes in sound money?

Why? So millions of people can lose their jobs? Dumb fucking idea

>Poor people can't defend against inflation except for invest in stocks or bitcoin..
so basicly forcing them to gamble just to be able to keep what they deserve for their work while the rich are raking in the sure bets that basicly are real estate and acres of land

>Also because of our inflationary economy it has provided them with work they otherwise would not have.
that's what the education system wants you to believe. What would actually happen would be replacing bullsiht jobs with the meanigful ones. Housng would more affordable while a nail salon could go up in prices (I'm sure you have backwards priorities like every keynesian so that would be bad for you)

you are a fucking retard if you believe what you're saying. And always jumping from one extreme to another. WHY NOT HAVE A NEUTRAL STATE (0 inflation)) you fuck? Oh, no more stealing from the poor? too bad.

You are the fucking commie here. I'm not asking to take anything from the rich you retard do you understand that? can your little brain process this? All I'm asking is to stop stealing from the poor/middle class, how is that something bad you idiot?

>I know many CEO / CIO tier blokes who """hate trump""" yet will disown their kids for losing their virginity begore marriage

where do you live? iran?

You disgust me with how dumb you are.

>replace meaningless jobs with meaningful ones

You mean forcing people to work in a fucking mine instead of starting their own business? But its meaningful right? If that isnt the most commie shit I've ever heard LMAO. Do you realize how many people have started business and made money from crazy ideas?

>Housng would more affordable while a nail salon could go up in prices (I'm sure you have backwards priorities like every keynesian so that would be bad for you)

>people want to buy things. This is wrong.

God you are just getting dumber and dumber

>You mean forcing people to work in a fucking mine instead of starting their own business?
>how many people have started business and made money from crazy ideas?

Because you FORCE people to support that shit by threatening them to steal money from them through inflation, so in desperation those poorfuck end up buying shit like fidget spinners or usin a dog grooming salon, but do you think they are actually happy with the way things are? do you think the average citizen puts a fucking iphone ahead of somethng called "your own house/apparatament"

>b-but muh progress
>b-but muh growth

Growth my ass, while the standard of living goes down, more wageslavery more debt, while the rich are living better than ever thanks to the poor's suffering, sure economy/life is not a 0 sum game, but the rich do fucking benefit from the inflationary system the most.

You think people didn't have jobs before we started printing money out of thin air? you think a bus driver that could afford a house after a few years of work was complaining about the lack of inflation? How fucking dense do you have to be to actually believe all this keynesian crap.

>so basicly forcing them to gamble just to be able to keep what they deserve for their work

fucking retarded incel who speaks in memes cant do research LMAO.

0 arguments again.
I'm doing better than fine thanks to crypto, so suck my balls you fucking loser, you all probably think I'm poor because I don't suport this satanic inflationary system right and defend regular average citiznes interest? Maybe I'm not a piece of shit like you trying to be edgy and posing as some warren buffet spitting on the lower classes just to boost your internet ego.

>You think people didn't have jobs before we started printing money out of thin air?

Technological advancement increased at a rapid pace in the last 50 or so years and a lot of it is because of inflation allowing people to spend and new companies/jobs to form, but you're too dumb to know that.

>Because you FORCE people to support that shit by threatening them to steal money from them through inflation

Lol? Forcing people to pursue their dreams? You clearly don't know what you're talking about and have clearly never had a job. A fucking cashier/bus driver was never meant to support a whole family by themselves.

Maybe if you convinced people to stop having kids we could get away from inflation, but in this world we have now it doesnt work

user is unironically a fucking communist Lmao
Oh my God

>I'm doing better than fine thanks to crypto

Another word for "I don't have a job". You got lucky with a once in a lifetime opportunity and you claim to have same interests of the average citizen. How ironic. Your shitcoins mooned because of dumb money, retard

>Technological advancement increased at a rapid pace in the last 50 or so years and a lot of it is because of inflation allowing people to spend and new companies/jobs to form, but you're too dumb to know that.
Free market works perfectly fine without fucking inflation. Artificially forced "progress" only lowers the standard of living in the long run

>Lol? Forcing people to pursue their dreams?
I'm not talking about those starting those BS businesss, I'm taling about the customers who are indirectly forced to suppport that shit by inflation. You think if the average citizen had an option of putting money away knowing it won't deppreciate would spend it on some stupid shit? No, he would stick to things that he really needs or really enjoys, now we have a situation where people (again only lower and middle class because the poor give 0 fucks) are indirectly forced to get rid of their money. The poor are the ones fueling this ponzi and the rich only take profits because they don't have to spend money on thngs they don't need, they have a huge ass gate of investment opportunities wide open in front of them all the time.

>Another word for "I don't have a job".
I actually work for myself you retard, but just because I'm doing fine doesn't mean I'm gonna support this retarded system that fucks over good and honest people.

you are the fucking commie, I already told you I'm not trying to take a single fucking dollar away from the rich you retard, is wanting to have a currency that isn't constantly devalued a communistic idea? tell me you idiot, go ahead

because the rich give 0 fucks*

Youre a retard. The rich dont have savings, they have levered financial assets (mostly real estate and stocks with corporate debt/mortgages). Poorfags have cash and fixed salaries (unless they switch jobs). Who is really benefitting from inflation in this scenario?

>Free market works perfectly fine without fucking inflation. Artificially forced "progress" only lowers the standard of living in the long run

Actually false, but that's not the first lie you've said so whatever.

>The poor are the ones fueling this ponzi and the rich only take profits because they don't have to spend money on thngs they don't need, they have a huge ass gate of investment opportunities wide open in front of them all the time

>let me ignore the fact that it is easier than ever to move up financially in this world and and argue that people shouldnt have to manage their money

>I actually work for myself you retard

Haha and he supports deflation. The hypocrisy is amazing. You're actually too ignorant to argue with

Are you retarded? Your first sentence is right but your second is absolutely wrong.