Anyone else thinks Soros will forcefully crash the American economy just so they can blame it on Trump and put their...

Anyone else thinks Soros will forcefully crash the American economy just so they can blame it on Trump and put their puppet in charge as POTUS.

Attached: soros.jpg (437x297, 24K)

Trump is enough of a big boy to crash the economy by himself, he doesn't need someone else for that.

Blaming trump's shitty economic decisions on the Jews is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen on the site. Literally just look up "republican Vs democrat stocks" or compare the wealth of the states. The evidence is right there. Like it or not the democratic economic policies work far better.

Attached: 6839215396_3355404ab9.jpg (367x341, 69K)

The only reason our economy even went up during the Obama administration was because the nigger doubled our national debt.

Trump is a puppet you fucking idiot

They are all their puppets, user. Kllary is Drumpf's cousin. That said, I think it's highly likely they do something like this and make it seem like they steal the election from Trump for three major reasons:

1) they want to make people complicit ("oh it was just drumpf, who cares")
2) they want to show people that voting doesn't really matter anyway
3) pour more fuel to the fire of the divide and conquer agenda

tldr we're fucked either way just don't go quiet

Soros is /ourguy/

Attached: 1540134373871.png (680x778, 629K)

Soros is done
He lost billions with the Hillary bet

FUCK THIS KIKE
DIE YOU BITCH
DIE DIE DIE

This boomer market dump was just a test case/warning for the midterms. Right before 2020 election is when (((they))) will attempt a real crash to prevent Trump from winning.

Soros will also try to kill crypto if it actually becomes a real threat to the financial system.

This. While you idiots are all bickering amongst yourselves, Trump is going to tick the next country of the list of ones that have been cited for "regime change" which is Iran.

unironically this
its all just bullshit, politicians say what they say to make markets move nothing is real

He already installed Trump as his puppet so he might just do it again.

hey Leftypol, I know youre mad, but try to remember you were born to lose

Attached: 1482218256939.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Shaving off 3% of taxes for the top bracket was a mistake. Also doubling the estate tax exemption.
But brainlets on this site probably just think "hurr librul tears" and go about their day.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1539953857617.jpg (340x568, 50K)

I think he got those eye bags by looking into vacuum cleaner way too much.

dont worry he will never have to do that

He will try for sure.
I still don't understand why there isn't a country in the world who is putting him behind bars despite his age. UN FUCKIN BELIEVABLE!

fuck off to pol, you retard bacon shitter

Back to your containment board, assbandit.

The current credit bubble has nothing to do with Trump.
I think something huge is coming but Trump has done everything people like Soros would want him to do. Hillary openly wanted to declare war in Iran in 2018, so we dodged that bullet.
But Trump makes it seem he would do the same but later.