tfw found out my trust fund is only 1.3 million

> tfw found out my trust fund is only 1.3 million
> I have to wait till I’m 25 to get it (I’m 19 right now)

It’s not fucking fair. That’s not even enough to live like I’m rich with. Like I wanna get a dank apartment in downtown Chicago or something.

And I want the money NOW. I wanna put it all into crypto

Attached: 4F0B1B72-34F5-499B-9332-2444DC979293.png (780x438, 239K)

>And I want the money NOW. I wanna put it all into crypto
your going to thank god you didnt have the money now...idiot

prepare to suck your accountant's cock off if you need money for food or something. My friend has a trust with a half mil or something and he has all kinds of issues with his accountant.

shit b8

Why can't he just fire the accountant?

Anyways OP, you'd probably blow it all by the time you're 25 if you got it now.

I’d just put like 100K in some memes like LINK and REQ and COSS just in case

then keep 1 mil

you could start a business with that money, dont waste your parents gift
t. trust fund baby

>I’d just put like 100K in some memes like LINK and REQ and COSS just in case

>req
>coss

desu a cocaine addiction is a better way to lose 100k than investing in those scams

Because the accountant is probably the trustee...

Stale b8 pasta , kys op

Must suck being poor. The only solution is to neck yourself immediately.

just to remind you, i know irl people who sold their assets (small business/house/etc) to buy btc above 15k, now they have half or less of what they put in, in fiat, they also cant force themselves to sell because of the major $$ loss, if btc hits 3k, they will lose half of their $$ again...
you should ask yourself how many new people will sell theit assets to buy crypto...
to me its a very high risk low reward investement

Not bait I was reading my parent mail from their lawyer and found out how much my share of the trust is

Also I’m jealous as fuck I thought it was more my friend has like a $5 mil trust...

mine is only 2.1 mil. and i have to wait untill my dad dies. and he is only 59. luckily i have 50k link so hoping that moons.

Call JG Wentworth. 877-CASH-NOW

That's fuckin hilarious. Who sells their house or business for a fuckin cryptocurrency at the top of a big ass bubble

Crypto isn't in a bubble right now, though. Last year's bubble popped and its been bouncing around at the floor as we wait for some sort of happening to make it skyrocket in value.

buy signal

Not in a bubble? Why is that? BTC/USD is still worth 800-odd % more than it was 2 years ago - it's not really that long ago.

It's entirely plausible BTC could go down to x00s from here, equally plausible it could go to xxx000s from here - that's why you may make a shit ton of money out of crypto. you're taking a risk.

You're not guaranteed a moon, don't be delusional.

You deserve none of that money you childish little faggot. Hope it gets stolen before you hit 25. What kind of dumbass would spend all their money on crypto and a condo in Chicago?

Not gonna make it. Also you would burn through that money within 2 years in downtown chicago

>I deserve what someone else worked their entire life for so that I don’t have to work
If this isn’t bait you should unironically kill your self

If i had 1.3 million i could set myself up for life.

You're a tremendous faggot.
Invest 1/4 of it, move to some small city and live like a king.

>I want the money NOW. I wanna put it all into crypto
top kek, this is exactly why they put this rule in place for you. you will be thanking your dad for his wisdom in a few years once crypto goes to $0.

Attached: 1516332600730.jpg (340x565, 56K)

that’s prolly what I’m gonna do desu. Don’t want to worry about investing or starting a business just want to be comfy.

Kinda want to move to the mountains in Quebec north of Montreal but I think taxes would rape me

Live in Illinois rn it sucks dick unless you are rich af.

Even 1 mi is nothing in Chicago

Call JG Wentworth

$1.3M will only give you $50K/yr pretax. Youll probably have to spend $2-3K/mo to be safe.

Thats enough to get a small apartment in downtown Chicago, a gym membership, and pay for food. You can do it OP as long as you're okay with a basic lifestyle. No eating out or bars or whatever.

Attached: ppl.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I once met a divorced woman who got $500k from her husband. I saw her bank account balance going back for the past year. She managed to burn through the entire fortune in 5 months, and it wasn't like she was buying jewelry and Gucci bags. The average expense was under $50--lots of fast food, movies, concerts, normie shit like that. That small stuff adds up. It's easy to get carried away spending money you didn't earn.

I would feel homicidal if I had a kid who crypto gambled away money I gave him to survive with.

crazy. I've seen someone gamble an inheritance (house) away on a period of 6 months. And they are in debt mediation (from the goverment) now.

Not a bad idea, I understand the resistance to starting a business/worrying about investing. I'd buy a comfy, modest house with a good chunk of land, get a beater car, get some guns, and then just sit on the rest while I'd get some fun job to take care of the transitory expenses like groceries/recreatio so I could just sit on the remaining lump sum

Also, that way you won't go crazy sitting at home every day.

>Has 6 years to pad his retirement fund and possibly can retire at 25
>He will have even more once he can take it out
>He is crying about it

that about sum it up?

Yeah honestly the best job I’ve ever had was being a dishwasher at a restaurant

Can just chill with cool people all day and talk and and smoke cigs

How do I pad it??

I’m in college RN I was a neet for a year after high school now I’m starting a philosophy degree

>How do I pad it??
By adding more money to it

Sir do no trust this scam
Call
Patel Kumar Sir 1000EOY-NOW
0xLINK coin good buy

lmfao only 1.3 mil?? your parents must fucking hate you.

and LOL!!! you have to actually WAIT to get it?? woooooowwwwwww talk about ass hole parents hahaha

honestly, if i were you, i'd just fucking kill myself right NOW dude. show them you're not a fucking bitch

>fair value's $200 a coin, bro