Am I the only one here who actually enjoys their job?

I think you guys should have focused more on finding a calling. I became a pilot because I like flying, and I couldn't be happier (pic is the cockpit of the xcub, I'm thinking of buying one)

Attached: cubcrafters-xcub-25-888435736fa61a4cdd8bf1e78a14e204eff2066006509d1bfa984bef874eab8e.jpg (1500x1068, 119K)

hey I got dubs

Attached: 14711060454_1e63742dad_h.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg (653x470, 56K)

CHECK your privilege.

kay

Attached: images (1).jpg (248x203, 6K)

Getting my pilots license is one of the first things I'm doing when I make it. Personally I'd like to get a sailplane though.

I love my job. I remember when I wage cucked though, so I get it that most people would hate their jobs.

I want to learn how to fly a helicopter so I can travel without traffic and btfo all the surface people

Because everything requires a mountain of debt to get into, so experimentation isn't really a thing. I can see whether I like warehouses better than retail, thats about it.Being a pilot for planes or helicopters sounds sick, but if I tried flying and liked it I wouldn't be able to become one anyway because it's like 20-30 grand of air time to get a commercial license. I wish I could just become a ______. But everything requires going into a ridiculous amount of money, and like 2-4 years minimum of some kind of red tape bullshit .

im in accounting, i like it at first but its so repetitive. im bored

You will be replaced by AI and drones in a matter of 10 years.

I enjoy my job, and once I switched to working remotely I enjoyed it even more. I'm actually often excited to start again monday. I don't think it's that rare.

XRp

guys how do I become a professional racecar driver

Play Mario Kart on hard mode.

become an financial analyst
t. former accountingfag

Chill. Leave some dub dubs for the rest of us bro.

Lol no he won’t. Commercial airplanes will still have pilots for a long time to come as an extra security measure.

Looks like a happy plane user.

Attached: Cubcrafters-X-Cub.jpg (640x427, 39K)

Why would anyone ever rely on a single-engine airplane?
It seems like all airplanes should have two engines for redundancy.

>hurrr you can just glide to the ground if your one engine fails
If the ground is unsuitable you're going to crash the second your wheels hit the ground.

And why aren't parachutes mandatory?

I don't have the greatest job, its minimum wage in my country (25$/hr in ameribucks). But I do enjoy it. 38 hours a week, 4 weeks of yearly vacation and on the side I get to study for some expensive certificates paid by my employer. Co-workers are all tech educated people in my age, our office has no dress code, everyone is pretty chill...etc.etc could go on. Before this I had many jobs which wanted me to blast my own brains out halfway through the day. Not this one, time passes quickly here. No drama.

single engine turbine is reasonably reliable enough.

I have never understood one thing. Why dont the commercial airplanes have parachute backpacks for passengers on board? This is literally like a lifeboat on a ship.

Instead the commercial airplanes FORCE you to basically die if 1 person (YES) 1 person the fucking pilot decides to go full YOLO on you. No way to survive, no way to endure it. You just have to accept it like a bitch.

To me it feels just so LOL. Something so basic. Idk i would build a fucking backup crate inside the airplane with parachutes. Give each person a parachute as well. SAFETY is the MOST IMPORTANT THING but no the fucking jews want to save cash on fuel. Fuck me i hate this world.

Enough dubs left, don't worry

Btw, I enjoy my job too.
I just sit at my desk at home, work comes in and goes out via email, and I make pretty serious bank on good days.

Sitting at the desk alone all day can get a little tedious though.

i dont mind working i just hate waking up at certain times even with sleeping pills

that's why i trade crypto

Attached: pinealgland.jpg (918x725, 245K)

I don't think one could survive being ejected from a commercial airplane at cruising altitude while dangling from a parachute. You'd freeze to death or suffocate before your body reaches the ground. Likely, you'd end up dangled in 10 sets of parachutes too. How'd you even open the door with cabin pressure? Why am I even answering such a brainlet question. kek.

make it with crypto then pay for your own seat in 911 cup or something
not that expensive really

actually it was pretty expensive lol ignore that
formula mazda or ford is cheap

I'd take my chances.

Me too.

#ParachutesForPenises