I currently work in the money laundering defense office at a top 5 bank...

I currently work in the money laundering defense office at a top 5 bank. You NEETs are absolutely delusional if you think you can dump anywhere near six figures from crypto into an account with small amounts of cash/activity

Attached: B64C23A6-008A-4C40-8A7E-CC48262CBE49.jpg (630x630, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aceofcoins.com/blockchain-tax-immunity-trust/
irs.gov/businesses/corporations/foreign-account-tax-compliance-act-fatca
ffiec.gov/bsa_aml_infobase/pages_manual/olm_106.htm
cointelegraph.com/news/wsj-coinbase-spoke-to-us-regulators-about-acquiring-federal-banking-license
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dump about $500 a month to pay bills. Will I be shutdown soon

This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

500 is probably fine

Last time I physically went to the bank I withdrew 3 grand cash and the qt upgraded my checking account to interest checking.
This was after making a series of 10-20k deposits from coinbase.

fine i will just dump random amounts every month from 4678 usd to like 6875

Kek, no. I think op means like 1 milion split into deposits of 20k

But can I dump 4 figures every few weeks as I sell out and then rebuy my crypto or this gonna trigger some shit

10k or over puts you on a watchlist. But they can also tell if you are laddering it like you are describing

I worked for a payment institution licensed by a EU regulator and passported across europe during the 2017 crypto boom.

The company was managing the payment accounts of a Tier 3 crypto exchange.

Wire transfer in the millions € range were going on & off individual bank accounts every week.

Keep thinking you have anything under control.

download a stayement about trades from the exchange go into bank tell them you want to cash out

>Structuring
Is a thought crime, the only way to definitively prove you aren't structuring is to deposit more than 10k.

Dumped 108k into my account with 2k and nothing happened

This can still trigger an alert on your account. The federal requirement to file a transaction report is over $10,000, however if banks notice repeated deposits under this amount they notice that someone is likely “structuring” or trying to avoid triggering a report. You aren’t going to end up behind bars, but you can get your account closed, audited, etc.

1. Fill out the KYC on Coinbase
2. Call your bank before making any large deposits ($10k+)
3. Hire a decent CPA and report your taxes and all of your crypto-to-crypto trades in a timely fashion

If you're a NEET who plans on not doing any of these things and you're too autistic to post a simple photo of your self so Coinbase can approve it, you weren't going to make it to begin with. Otherwise, assuming you follow the steps listed above, you'll be fine.

pointless fud/larp thread is pointless

>yet

Banks don’t have to do business with you. Structuring isn’t a crime, but they can still decide not to bank with you

If you’re well off enough to hire a good cpa then this thread doesn’t apply to you. I’m talking about neets who literally think they’re going to be able to get a Lambo with their crypto gains

KYS THE POINT IS TO FUCKING REMOVE MONEY FROM THE BANKS AND KEEP IT IN CRYPTO

Hey, im glad you got an internship at a bank, but you are retarded to think you know anything new and useful

Unironically this. These things can take a few months time. Also depends on your country/bank. If you live in Iran or something you can probably get away with a lot more shit

Never said my information was new. The BSA was passed in 1970, you can read it for yourself. Enjoy your Monopoly money

>Structuring isn’t a crime
Yes it is. Lmao you just outed yourself for not actually working at a bank unless it's in some no name country
>top 5 bank of africa

>monopoly money
What did the itern mean by this?

I think that he is talking about paper based money that is backed by nothing.

Wait.

would never want more fiat than needed anyway.
Buy gold with crypto to cash out

you're right banks don't need to do business with you, but the bank that does is gonna make a fucking killing. If non of the existing will, then a crypto friendly fiat bank is a great idea

Goto Google
Type "buy gold for bitcoin"
Cash out.

Fuck your kike bank m8

It doesn't matter anyway if you aren't laundering the money to being with. Deposits over 10k just make you fill out a form. If you can prove the source of your funds it's totally legal to deposit whatever the fuck you want. This is why jewbase gives you a 1099-k.

If you think you're going to deposit any money into a checking account tied to your SSN and nobody is going to know about it and you're not going to pay in taxes on it you're fucked beyond belief already.

Just wash all your shit through Monero, claim that you mined it in 2012, and pay long term cap gains. 99% chance nothing will happen to you.

Have fun paying rent in gold bricks

>crypto friendly fiat bank is a good idea

You’re not wrong, however I’d imagine dealing with fed regulations would make it insanely difficult, if not impossible

Networks of people collaborating to help hide each other's cashouts via cash trades and venmo reimbursements exist, and are growing quite robust. I have been living this way for years, my banks think I'm living paycheck to paycheck. I am financially invisible. I win.

It’s backed by the confidence & power of the US government. I understand your point, however purchasing legal goods with crypto is extremely limited

the next financial crisis is going to wake people up to the fed
in any case merchant adoption is growing exponentially, won't have to cash out soon enough

Attached: marco-coino-200-bch-merchants-1000x1000.png (1000x1000, 445K)

This is probably the only way to do it. It’s technically smurfing & you’d have to have high trust in the people you’re working with but this is the most viable way I’ve heard of yet

>It doesn't matter anyway if you aren't laundering the money to being with
Yes it does matter. I won't google for you, but plenty of legitimate, but stupid, people get fucked because they wanted to avoid reportable transactions.

>Deposits over 10k just make you fill out a form
I never had to do this, though I have no doubt they reported the transactions as they were legally obligated to. Bank of America by the way. I have a real job, but it was still amounts way bigger than I ever deposit and the source was Coinbase. So it's not like it was a big secret to them.

But that's only because they're trying to launder it to begin with. or were otherwise up to no good.

I'm a contractor and regularly take jobs in that range $5K-$20k. I've never ran into an issue despite this looking suspiciously like structuring.

That’s because you’re a contractor. If your deposits are consistent with normal account behavior and with your occupation than you’re fine

You don’t fill out a form, the bank does

Exactly

I am legitimately considering looking for an offshore bank account because of this OP. No clue how I'm gonna get this done though.

aceofcoins.com/blockchain-tax-immunity-trust/

contact John Jay Singleton, he'll set you up with a tax defered structure

Most offshore won't even accept US persons because of FATCA
irs.gov/businesses/corporations/foreign-account-tax-compliance-act-fatca

Offshore accounts aren’t foolproof but can work if you know what you’re doing. Anyone trying to ML should read this first
ffiec.gov/bsa_aml_infobase/pages_manual/olm_106.htm

>transfer into bitcoin
>buy silver online with bitcoin
>sell for cash.

You fed losers aint as smart as you think you be

Just pay your long term capital gains taxes. It's worth the price for keeping the IRS off your ass.

coinbase is pretty much already there
cointelegraph.com/news/wsj-coinbase-spoke-to-us-regulators-about-acquiring-federal-banking-license

you should unironically switch industries, cyrpto tax evasion consultants are gonna be like rothschilds in 10 years

What about, like, ETH debit cards and that type of thing?

have fun converting 100kg gold to something

I’ve never heard of those

Not a bad idea, you’d probably have to call yourself a crypto wealth management consultant or something though, doubt you could advertise tax evasion

Morons falling for the tax meme.

Attached: 1541194780423.png (808x1079, 1.64M)

>Buy gold with crypto to cash out
>implying those arent the number one giant red flag transactions being watched to known precious metals vendor wallets
nice try glowin the dark

oy vey just sold 100k SKY

>Use Bitcoin ATM
>Withdraw all I need while staying under the table.

I quit my sales job to become a contractor. No one knows my occupation and the patterns are not consistent with what I'd done before.

If you weren't a larp you'd know structuring is only a problem if you're laundering money or committing fraud. You can make as many $5k deposits as you want as long as you can account for the money.

Marry a foreign girl or get citizenship in another country and burn your American passport. With the foreign wife you can just use her account.

>no one knows my occupation

Internal due diligence tools show basically everything about an individual. We can see all of your assets, including associated businesses and business expenses. It’s not difficult to determine if someone’s a contractor. Cash heavy occupations won’t result in an SAR

you tell me user

Attached: MONOPOLY.jpg (750x400, 77K)

If you’re not smart enough to speak with your bank. Have a paper trail of transaction history and have a highly paid accountant ready to go then yeah you’ll get probably get fucked up. Also fuck off fucking dot head.

This.

If they can afford a Lamborghini they can afford an accountant too. You’re a confirmed nigger monkey brainlet

You should have heard of prepaid crypto debit cards, come on man. Revolut for instance is one I have, WireX exists too.

>watching wallet addresses

Found the sperg child who knows nothing about crypto.

You know that accountants aren’t attorneys right? The second you dump those bags into your bank account you’re in hot water. An accountant can’t be purchased with those funds to retroactively explain how they got there

In other words, you need to get a good accountant who’s familiar with crypto regulations BEFORE you make any big moves

What are the fees on that? You can just outright get fiat or USD in general? How much could you withdraw at once? They don't have anyway to identify you? I saw one had a camera on it

The system is so messed up. Putting tax on crypto-to-crypto trades is like trying to fit a square peg through a round hole. I'll wager that a very small minority of eligible tradars will comply with this next year.

Or just declare the gains and pay tax accordingly. Fucking delusion banker cunt trying to pull the cantcashoutmeme

said the poor fag with 5k in crypto, tops

neets will be able to get a lambo. pay the tax on the gain and use the net profit to buy the lambo. fuck off banker cunt