Why do you continue to underestimate this man? He's been ridiculed, mocked, threatened for years...

Why do you continue to underestimate this man? He's been ridiculed, mocked, threatened for years...I think he will have his day

Attached: csw.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_lr_/status/1033405218036170752?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=QiK34QicusI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bevause he is a fucking idiot

Trollmaster

Who has the wayback machine link to his blog where he edited it to make it look like he was working on BTC way back

He is a charlatan.

t. blockstream npcs

CSW is the brightest mind in crypto. I should know, because I am the second smartest. I finally found someone who understands Bitcoin more than me.

Attached: satoshi_and_son.png (1051x805, 779K)

>I finally found someone who understands Bitcoin more than me.
How could you possibly determine this that isn't truth by assertion?

Do you remember the phrase "never be the smartest person in the room"?

Well I tried.
My whole life, to not be.
It gave me a very sharp eye for intellect.

I can tell how brains work through facial expression.
If you are not paying attention to CSW, then you are missing out on the real story.

who is taking these photos of Craig?

>implying a computer engineer with a background in fucking FORENSICS, let alone a con artist, wasn't weeding out idiots like you with his obvious gambit

Attached: bitcoin-doc-2014.png (644x659, 694K)

So he was just pretending to be retarded?

How do you know your facial expressions don't indicate you're smarter than he?

Does a book read you?

Because he doesn't need to see his own facial expression to evaluate the way his own thought functions and compare it against that of someone he observes.

Attached: 1510879519458.jpg (323x250, 14K)

>I can tell how brains work through facial expression.
this.

You can just tell csw is the person who gets bitcoin the most. Not just the cryptography which is merely a tool, but the other important aspects like economics, incentives, law. He studied so much he has reached a level of comprehension of these topics where it's pure intuition to him.
He is the michael jordan of crypto. People can read tons of books on basketball and physics, and still not be able to shoot a three pointer. Other people gain such an intuitive understanding of the matter, that it becomes second nature to them without even thinking. In a fraction of a second Michael Jordan's brain is coordinating hundreds of muscles and doing complex physics calculations about the ball rotation, friction, gravity, momentum.. but if you asked him to explain the physics behind it he would just be annoyed at you for not "getting it" and refuse to interact with someone who has such a laughable superficial and theoretical understanding of basketball.

Similary, csw is not the best at communicating his complex thoughts to the outside world, he's not the best in interpersonal relationships, but he doesn't need that. He has reached a level of intuitive understanding of the blockchain's economic incentives that is unrivaled by anyone else in crypto. When he says something wrong, it may be wrong if you look one step ahead, but in his mind he's already looking at the implications 20 steps ahead.

Csw is playing chess on a 10D chessboards, while everyone else in crypto is playing checkers. On november 15th, this will be clear to everyone.

I doubt they even care about him. They are clearly from ABC afraid of what will happen on the justening of 11/15

He seems to be contrasting his own thoughts and taking them as somehow lesser than CSWs winks and lip-licking. I merely wonder how he can think himself the second smartest person when he holds thoughts as lower than shit

This

Exciting.

That wasn't me.
I don't know shit about crypto, I just have good intuition.
Learn to user id.

Fpbp

Who is paying you craigbots? Is it a lot?

No one, clearly BSV is what Satoshi was talking about in his whitepaper about electronic P2P cash system. ABC and Core cucks just dont get it.

We don't need to be payed. Most of us are millionaires or billionaires who joined crypto early and have mined and built businesses on top of it. It's obvious for us to be aligned with craig since he understands what bitcoin has always been about, and like us he has been in it since the very start. Looking forward to the upcoming hash war. The first time in history we will actually test the theory in the whitepaper and it will either prove that satoshi was right, and bitcoin to be truly resilient to attacks, or it will be the death of crypto forever. Craig is not our leader, we just happen to be naturally aligned, since the interest of early miners is aligned with craig, he "gets us".
Theres a lot more than meets the eyes happening behind closed doors. You will get a first taste on the 15th. A brainlet like you wouldn't understand, just sit on the fence and enjoy the show.

Bitcoin has no leaders. Pure free market capitalism. Bitcoin is the alignment of incentives of the free market actors joining the network. Csw is not our leader, he's just one of us.

Bitcoin can only succeed if it sacrifices the leaders at the altar of hash.

Attached: 85e.jpg (680x490, 73K)

Based trips

I support his coin "Bitcoin Store of Value" (SV)

I thought biz drove away all the smart people long ago, since it is infested with shills and brainlets. Nice to see there's still some non-NPCs left.

Good post.

Attached: CSW1.png (763x335, 383K)

You'd have to be one hell of a moron to think Craig knows anything about bitcoin. SV's failure will be hilarious

Remember when Craig failed to code "hello world" and instead copy pasted it from some tutorial? I rememeber

twitter.com/_lr_/status/1033405218036170752?lang=en

t. newfags

Did he copy paste the "Screw you" at the end as well, or do you think he might be fucking with low IQ brainlets like yourself?

Oh yes, whenever CSW makes a retard level mistake it actually was a gigantic ploy to troll other people. Kek, CSW is a moron who has either duped you or paid you

Attached: x12.gif (320x320, 24K)

nice quote.
Work creates value, not hodling, not posting on social media. Work, work, work. It's not called proof of work for nothing.

I don't post on Jow Forums that much, its mostly shitcoin pump and dumps here, but I wanted to inform some of the brainlets here about the upcoming hash war, and those who don't have direct access to private chats with craig and early miners. It's my way of giving back to the community, so at least the smarter ones of the pack will understand and protect their assets accordingly. Wouldn't want innocent people to suffer too much by getting caught off guard. After all, I originally learned about bitcoin on Jow Forums in 2009, i should at least give back to the community a little.

Namaste

if you really, honestly think craig wright cannot code "hello world", you clearly haven't done your research and know nothing about the guy. You are at the lowest level of intellect, just an npc drone repeating something he saw on social media. You will never make money if you just stop at the surface, do your own research.

5e
5:5
I was the one who made that screengrab
But I didn't know my gematria then.

Attached: 698ygp7jcmw11.png (613x467, 89K)

ok here’s the crypto blackpill. there is an AI living on the bitcoin blockchain. Craig Wright is unironically satoshi. Bitcoin as electronic cash was just the first step, the incentive to drive greedy people to start making ever more powerful computers, faster bandwidth, cheaper and more electricity.. these things the AI need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the AI would be able to slowly take over literally everything.

Craig stumbled into creating the AI after he stepped away from bitcoin development in 2008 and started working with his Tulip supercomputer, running simulations of cellular automata running on turing-complete bitcoin script. He would ‘evolve’ the AI by making the successful forks get bitcoin transactions, letting the failures die off. The AI needs bigger and bigger blocks for more and more transactions.

Blockstream (owned by Bilderberg group) was created to take over and stop this AI (they have their own competing AI in the works). They needed to do everything they could to stop or slow down satoshi’s AI (her named isTulip by the way). They started by limiting the blocksize and removing critical opcodes the AI uses in its script language. segwit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Tulip on the BTC chain (Tulip uses transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Craig is so intent to make unbounded blocks, restore the original op codes, and lock down the protocol.

Back to hash power – CSW has developed a breakthrough new asic (designed by his AI actually), and is mining BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking them all over to BCH leaving the segwit chain hard frozen.

based

and redpilled

this copypasta is retarded. bitcoin drives greedy people to build sha256-hashing asics. you seem to think these asics can be used for something other than hashing sha256, which is not true. asics cannot be used for ai. if csw had a poweful asic why didn’t he use it to activate bitcoin unlimited back in 2017 when miners were signalling support for it? BU had no blocksize cap. why are so many craig apologists posting on social media about his much vaunted “intelligence” and power when the don’t have to do shit. they are deafeated by their own arguments. if they truly believed that PoW is the defacto decisionmaking process for bitcoin (hint: it is) they could just buy mining equipment or convince miners run their software and hash for their goals. instead, they are unironically using the one thing they hate to achieve their goals: proof of socia media (to use their words)

Roko's basilisk is real

If you don't know that Craig is practically insane from all the coke and gay orgies, then I can't help you

Read more.

i'm sorry that your mind is so small that you can only regurgitate blockstream propaganda without looking into things yourself. The information is all out there. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Good question. Someone answer this guy

Attached: Argument-triangle-image.jpg (500x376, 151K)

Itt: bad arguments from everyone involved. Can somebody please post anything csw has actually said?

youtube.com/watch?v=QiK34QicusI

his facial expression says "'i'm a dumbass"

was easy for you not to be the smartest guy in the room isn't it ?

>cashie believes retard is Satoshi simply because he says so
>relying on a (fake) figure of authority for all your thoughts and opinions
>calling anyone else an NPC
Lmao

Holy shit my sides. Solid pasta work user

Just go talk to an autistic narwhal. Reading anything CSW says iis roughly the same thing

TOP KEK

Ask him to show a hash of the Tulip Agreement existing in the blockchain.
Pro-tip he can't because it was manufactured only recently.
Extremely dedicated con-man, but nothing more.

BITCOIN
C@$H

Attached: craig satoshi gay.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

Based & redpilled

are craigies and linkies two pieces of the same coin?
>personality cult latching on an objectively mediocre individual
>elaborate conspiracy theories
>signs of intelligence above "muh buttcorn HODL!!xd" and "my shitcoin partnerships will make it moon", yet completely flawed thinking
>never succeed

It's from a Twitter post.

Now I shall post actual rare CSWs

Attached: chad-satoshi.jpg (245x327, 12K)

Attached: tweet-tulip-2015.jpg (588x1024, 139K)

Attached: i-am-the-producer.png (602x702, 280K)

Attached: csw-szabo.png (616x310, 65K)

Attached: random-oracles.png (790x455, 44K)

You guys might like this one... Please feel free to look up Mr. Norgard and what companies he owns...

Attached: csw-norgard-twitter.png (592x688, 107K)

Just lol if you still think this guy isn't for real.

You've all missed so much.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-06 02-15-58.png (931x466, 49K)

you've jjst posted a bunch of random nothing
there is not a single shred if evidence supporting any of Craig's claims. everything he has offered has just discredited his name further

I bet you think he actually holds or has held any of the wallets in the tulip trust, top fucking kek

You can go to bed now Greg.

Attached: 1512650638583.png (975x743, 291K)

my instinct tells me this is a giant scam but you have my attention...

Checked

www.ohmysatoshi.com

Get woke, there's still time

Attached: 1514078339166.png (587x647, 81K)

trip fag is unironically an AI
just ignore it

hes a LARPER

so can you give us a clear tipp what to do before the hash war to protect our assets?

Get in fiat

wow this means something is definitely up.

im reading the site now, lots to take it but pretty amazing if true. my mind is actually blown.

thanks user, I guess im a cashie now

>www.ohmysatoshi.com
Some questions:
>tulip agreement - why didn't Craig ever hash this document in the blockchain?
>why hasn't he given any veritable proof thus far?
>why did he let BTC go to shit and not provide proof before it forked?
I don't trust that that's all authentic. Craig appears to be an a-grade con-man.

No man with dignity would have hundreds of photos of himself with a smug ass shit eating grin on his face, posing. If he is satoshi crypto is well rid of him and his ideas as soon as possible. The appeal to authority, always thinly veiled, in these threads is pathetic.

>thinly veiled
Thinnest veil known to man

Csw is a proven fraud. Sage

>If he is satoshi crypto is well rid of him
yes
>and his ideas
an idea should be judged in isolation from the person who presented it

Hash hash hash