ChainLink has a long way to fall anons. I get vertigo just looking at this chart

ChainLink has a long way to fall anons. I get vertigo just looking at this chart...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 7.12.49 PM.png (309x641, 23K)

If you're not buying this dip you unironically deserve to stay poor. If we've learned anything the past four months it's that LINK is crash-proof.

Except its literally dumping right now.

Over the last 7 days still up 11% brainlet.

>LINK is crash-proof.

We are seriously in December 2017 right now for Link. People thought this about Bitcoin too.

I am sensing a fucking mega dump coming in the next few weeks.

>ETH charts

Fucking retard.

ETH is cheaper now than it was before the Link ICO for fucks sake. That chart is beyond fucked. Anyone still using ETH charts is an idiot.

Mega dump already happened this year. From $1.25 all the way down to 15 cents. It recovered; deal with it.
Just because it recovered faster and better than any other shitcoin doesn't mean it's going to go down hard anytime soon. It merely testifies to the strength of LINK's fundamentals--plus all the good news that's been released in the last year surrounding the project.
It sounds cliched, but things ARE actually different this time.

See you on the moon.

not if your end goal is to accumulate eth

Believe it or not, but there can be multiple mega dumps in a year.

True. But only the clinically retarded accumulate ETH.

My body is ready for pump or dump.

If dump: I'm ready to buy around 75k LINK @ 0.2
If pump: I'm happy with my 50k LINK bags. I'd probably cash out around 10% at $10 per LINK.

link didn't pump until january... it underperformed the rest of the shitcoins mooning in december... if this is december 2017, get ready for next month

I'm comparing to Bitcoin in Dec'17 you fucking spastic. We are literally on the precipice of a crash right now.

Based

I know this is a waste of time but here goes. The past year has been pretty much noise for all crypto. Basically none of the crypto projects have anything working that anyone is using except eth — which was mostly used to sell other crypto projects.

You need to look at link’s potential to solve a VAST problem — how to help smart contracts solve real world problems — like supply chain management, clearing and settling derivatives trades, calculating and paying out royalties/license fees on copyright and patent license agreements. These are fucking HUGE problems, and lack of trust makes them HUGELY expensive to manage, and a trusted DLT with smart contracts is going to cut costs by, fuck, I don’t know 90% or more. This is not the typical “we need to increase efficiency 3% year over year” this is we just jacked up our profits by a factor of 10. Chainlink is the only CLOSE to being able accomplish this. Who gives a fuck what a few whales have been doing doing wash trading for the past 12 months.

Put some fucking money in this and ignore the daily noise. Fine, don’t believe 1000 eoy. But it’s going to be worth x20 or x30 the current price at least next year.

Checked
All in and still going

Attached: A5DB5601-DDFC-476F-A2E2-A0D7757CC890.jpg (1136x852, 328K)

stop inviting pajeet to the moon faggot you can't bring friends

Sold and bought YEED

this makes it a utility coin that isn't worth much though right? kind of like a chuck e cheese token?

I could only dream. I've got 36k. I want double that. Please let it dump to 3000.

>clinically retarded accumulate ETH
Why? If not eth, what else is worth accumulating besides link?

Wtf are you on about user? They didn't get digits.

I'm getting link to accumulate BTC lol

Well, let's say I want to invest my money into 3 projects: 1. BTC 2. LINK 3. ???

user did you forget this is all memes?
Sell now and increase ur stack faggot

FFS thank you. Imagine a company going from paying one of their largest costs to that becoming another source of cash flow and profit, and as you said by a factor of 10. Literally the 4th industrial revolution. Faggots just hold, DCA down when you can, and come back in 2020 and you will be pleased. I could see it going higher than 20x-30x within a year. It just depends on mainnet and how adoption takes place directly after

>???
spend it on your mumbai technical potty training academy tuition, savage.

Xmr

Corrections from the local peaks these past few months have been about -20-30%. We're just at -20% right now from 9200 and I could see us going a little further than -30%, maybe -35%, all the way to 6000-6500 sats, just because the latest peak was so FOMO-fueled.

7k sats is a guarantee, but anything below that is a crapshoot. I've got buys laddered from 7400 all the way down to 6k.

>only going to have the chance to accumulate 20k before the singularity hits
>tfw only going to be a millionaire and not a billionaire

Attached: 15489750464.jpg (224x225, 7K)

>Thinking 20k won't make you a billionaire

sold couple days ago when should i buy back in user?

It's literally dumping right now. Target: 1000 sats

Gonna buy at 6k sats

Checked

Link is for dumb niggers and you will die poor
> one day chainlinks will be worth $1000 a coin
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHSHSHSHHSSHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

is 25k enough to make it

Attached: 1541355596267.jpg (399x400, 13K)

Attached: 1519657122455.gif (500x500, 1.41M)

Not in short term, you will need to give it time (multiple years).

i ll try and get my investment up to 60k. the only fear is that im too late. im a leaf so idk how to transfer large amounts of money into binance

one leaf at a time.

Remember drunkanon saying expect swings of 5-20%...leading up to chainlink as a household name

My bet is the cheng connection for the latter to happen

the book of faces?

Yep, cant see how else a crypto oracle utility token would become a household name

i'm picking up what you are putting down.

Based

Checked!

Attached: ABEFBCA5-4F2E-4F14-8F45-E49DC5D24253.jpg (1028x707, 482K)

For suuureee, dude no doubt u right

>People thought this about Bitcoin too.
Nobody thought this about Bitcoin.

>ETH is cheaper now than it was before the Link ICO
1) that makes Link the better investment than ETH between September 2017 and now
2) this double volatility is exactly why fiat price is the only price that matters

except for that time it went from 10k sats to 1k sats, right?

>don't look at the ETH price, because ETH is cheaper now than it was before the ICO
>look at the sats price because it crashed in sats!

Fiat is all that matters, ever.
Sats themselves are counted in fiat.

This is going to be one of the hardest dumps on main-net and the project will basically fail because people will never use it for anything other than to PnD, which will completely fuck the tokenomics and make the whole thing useless. Sergey will realize this and just disappear along with the rest of the team. SWIFT and co will realize this, and begin to quietly remove any references they have to this embarrassing experiment which - who knows, might have succeeded if it wasn't for the retards who infest this place and run painfully obvious shill and fud campaigns. Many of you will experience the kind of hopium crash which actually kills people, and I suppose suicide is a fitting reward for some of the more smug retards who clutter up this board, but I hope it isn't all of you.

There will be no more memes, no more dreams of lambos or whatever NPC tier 'rich person's car' you've picked out in your imagination as you're left in the dirt holding a bunch of link bags. Even a fraction of the money some of you invested in link could have helped you make it during the next bull-run in a legitimate project. Imagine that. THAT is what you should be visualizing. Not your stupid fucking holiday home, not your imaginary future "faithful" gf / wife, nor an early retirement where you don't need to toil away at menial tasks for your betters from inside your 9-5 existential prison cell - you should instead be visualizing yourself scraping together what little money you have left in the wake of your devastation to try and ride something like BAT or Holo up, and your dream of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS suddenly becomes a much more realistic 100k-200k at most. I mean it's not bad - more than you intellectual runts probably deserve. You'll all see I was right. I always am.

Fuuk why is link dumping why sergeyyyy

Look at the volume.
This is a low-volume pullback.

Actually the volume on some of the dumps is getting increasingly large, it's just it all looks small compared to the giant one from Devcon4.

Stop talking out of your ass.
The only times in Chainlink's history when volume was lower than this, is in June-July '18, and sporadically in the months after that.

Dunno why you are actually trying to lie about publicly available information.

I put a little red line there to make it easier, even at the absolute lowest volume candle from this dump we are still above the volume of most other days of the uptrend. Only the big pumps from conferences and such were higher. But the biggest volume candle of them all on the chart is a dump anyways.

Attached: volume 2.jpg (1896x818, 141K)

Imagine buying this shitcoin with no real news during a bear market
How fucking retarded do you have to be to fall for such an obvious coordinated and shilled pump and dump?

You're confirming what I said:
"sporadically in the months after [June-July]"
This period was historically the longest low-volume period for Chainlink.

Also, see pic.

Attached: up volume.png (1711x725, 209K)

>Web3, TownCrier
>not real news

>Bullshit nonsense that will go nowhere
>Real news

Sorry about your brain.

If this is such good and relevant news why is your shitcoin dumping? Hmmmmmmm really makes me think. Le stinky stay linky Le strap in marines Le based sergay le Le Le [insert cringe tier meme here] le Le Le

Sorry about your buyer's remorse bagholding retard. You fell for a Pajeet scam

(You) me again, faggot.

nigga your fud is strong, just bought 100k. thx also checkem

Attached: 1273341214506.jpg (1000x1000, 106K)

Checked. Are we doing it right, 4 chins? A lot of us LINKIES came here from r/CryptoMarkets. I'm seeing a lot of uncertainty as to what "checked" means. Is it when you agree with someone?

More lame memes, a true indicator of the average intelligence of someone that bought this scammy shit

Haha fellow linky we keep it stinky! Checked just means check out those doubles and you check those dubskis to praise based kek and based Sergey epicly.

-bigmacfan42

How about you fucking kill yourself nigger. Hail hortler

Same.
Price goes up? Cool, I accumulated the minimum (15k) and I’m ready to make it.
Price goes down? Great, I can fill my bags.

Price action before mainnet is irrelevant. Chainlink will solve the oracle problem.

Do you believe link can reach $7?

Btc link xmr in that exact order.

I thought I got memed a few months ago but I somehow bought at the ATL so I'm still about 3x rn

Attached: 1530194367731.jpg (3254x2434, 1.65M)

Welcome to Jow Forums! :D We say checked when we acknowledge that the holocaust is a lie ;). Enjoy your stay newfriend!

Unchecked
Checked

This guy knows

>singularity is happening before his eyes
>worried about the drawn out month long dump that happens after 2000x to only be 1000x

You will sell and be left behind

Attached: y6d9nf4alnk11.jpg (669x933, 57K)

nice FUD faggot

Chuck e cheese tokens solve the zoomer problem, bullish

This. Literally risk free between now and mainnet. 102k user here. Might just say fuck it and go all in to 200k before mainnet.

I hate to break it to you LINKlets, but it's not gonna happen. 20k is probably the absolute worst amount to hold. Why? Because that will likely hit 800k for you at the peak. You will want a million but won't see it and you won't sell the top either.