Tfw there are people rich enough to eat sushi, steak, mixed drinks, and fancy coffees every single day

>tfw there are people rich enough to eat sushi, steak, mixed drinks, and fancy coffees every single day

This is all I want in life desu

Attached: 0D1C3FC4-655A-472E-8B83-7DAB7079BA2F.jpg (632x633, 99K)

i swear to god. on me mums life.

i been doing exactly that for a year and literally that gets boring aswell. you always want what you cant have.

when you have it, half the magic is gone until it fades away completely after a while.

I eat steak every day and I am by no means rich. Top sirloin is a tasty cut that you can get for $7/lb.

and that sushi is literally complete dogshit

this is what i had today.

Attached: 20181106_015316.jpg (3024x3547, 4M)

>cooking your own food

No

Prepare for tapeworms & colon cancer, user.

Please sirs I Request my money back

It was just a google image photo. That looks good user. How much did it cost?

this + a big soup and kimchi + 12 oysters for 110$

I wonder the same but isn’t it just stealing someone’s labor if i eat all day and he must work?

Patrician taste. I hope to one day be able to eat like that

It gets boring and unhealthy, not supposed to eat sushi everyday. but ikura > stergeon caviar for breakfast, because caviar is artifically inflated.

>$110
Youre getting ripped off. Then again i dont think youre the type to diy meals.

soup was with salmon, shrimps and noodles*

good luck user

Attached: Download (1).jpg (474x423, 26K)

for me it's Kobe beef, the best beef in the world

How rich do you have to be to spend $300 a day on food?

Kek, my wife makes me sushi whenever I want. It really isn’t anything special unless you’re some midwestern cultureless ‘murrican. If you can’t afford a mere $25-35 on fish (and don’t have the skill or an asian wife to prepare it, I guess) I don’t know what to tell ya, son.

for me its the McChicken, the best chicken in the world

>16 replies
>not one mentioning comping
fucking newfags

Attached: d21.jpg (359x577, 40K)

mfw Muritards pay almost the same amount to eat dogshit served in delis for the price we get a basic menu in Michelin star restaurants.

A simple visit to a supermarket outside of Western /Southern Europe is truly the stuff of nightmares. Hordes of ppl consuming literal dogshit throughout their lives

>tfw no asian wife

do you want worms? because that's you get worms

its not about the glamour and excitement or whatever
eating high quality meals prepaired by a top tier chef is straight up healthy as heckies

the heath / mental gains you get from an apex diet is the most valuable thing in the world

>eating high quality meals prepaired by a top tier chef is straight up healthy as heckies

It's the quality of the produce that matters not the chef. Learn to cook it yourself.Sure it wont be as tasty or as glamorous but you can have a healthy diet as long as you have access to top tier ingredients.

im from central eu, only converted the money itt.

i ate top tier belon oysters and the soup had shrimps + salmon in it, cant complain for fking 100 euros lmao

enjoy your gout, and in time, probably a few parasites

Just go get one. Not asian-american, not southeast asian. Ideal is NE asian who lived in the states for a few years on a student visa. Not hard if uou make decent money and live in NY, Boston, DC or the Bay Area (or if you yourself live in asia as an expat). Just get off your ass.