There are people on this board right now that didn't buy the CHX dip LMFAO!!!!!!

There are people on this board right now that didn't buy the CHX dip LMFAO!!!!!!

Attached: 2673.png (200x200, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTQmq3DGLNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whoda whatnow

Theres still time. Dont miss out on the next 10x Jow Forums. youtube.com/watch?v=kTQmq3DGLNY

not buying this shit now its up 300% in a month wtf

it literally gonna go straight to .001 in the next few days. either you buy now or miss out again. your choice. I started shilling this at .00025.

It going up, STO Jesus has born lalalalalallalal lala

watch this shit explode to 10b MC when the bulls return

IMO it's still incredibly undervalued, their team is stellar (just go ahead and check for yourself) and it seems like they're making good progress on the product front (again, you can check for yourself on their website)

Unironically expect a 100x if market goes bull, potentially 1000x

Boy oh boy another IDEX shitcoin

I sound like such a dirty shill here, sorry

im legit gonna retire off this coin.

nice retracement going on, got my sell order set at 60k gwei

WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN

it just hit a new ath on idex the fomo is starting to kick in. If you guys buy in now u can still bang an easy 2x in the short term. 6x in the long term.

Lmfao, take it easy, greedy scumbag. 10B in marketcap lol

There's not a single cocksucker in this space who's not shilling his bags by screaming 100-1000x EOY

What the fuck is wrong with you?

qnt fags on suicide watch

10b isnt that much..................????
and its a long term call. Aint nobody saying its gonna hit 10b by 2019 EOY. fucking faggot.

You are simply fucking insane if you think that your shitcoin will reach 10b in marketcap

Make sure to not fall in love with it and forget to dump on the way down, when the hype will fade away

already took out my initial investment. this is house money now. and 10b isnt much really esp in a few years when the crypto market will be worth trillions. OWN is way ahead of its competitor. go watch his AMAs.

By the time the crypto market reaches trillions, you will have over 10 thousand cryptos listed on coinmarketcap, all competing with each other.

You seem to think that your idex shitcoin will have a monopol on the share registry market. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about

Stop dreaming and buy that house, dumbfuck

It seems like you've done no research on Own so I would shut the fuck up if I were you. 10b is completely reasonable in like 3-4 yrs considering the scope of the project and the connections they have.

so mad you missed the shills when it started. next time user, next time. dumbass

just ignore the dumbass. 10b in a few years is do-able. esp after today's interview where he said there is(are) globally recognized banks that signed on aboard.

But how can you say that I've missed the train when this idex shitcoin is worth $6M and you are talking about $10 billion marketcap in the future ?

It seems like not even you believe your lies hahahaha

because he knows ur brainlet ass wont even buy because you will be waiting for the 'pullback' forever. Stay poor retard

Attached: 1517748929407.jpg (821x797, 183K)