FLO token. The sister of RVN

Did you guys see the violent + epic rise of RVN from 30 million to over $150 million market valuation in the last weeks???
I'm here to tell you that FLO is the sister of RVN. FLO is only $5 million marketcap.
The rise of RVN was due to Overstock and Tzero using RVN for their platform. Well... they're also using FLO! It's on the down low. Nobody knows. But now you do!
Binance listed RVN because it was fairly launched and had NO ICO and NO premine. Guess what? So was Flo.
Oh, and by the way, If you think that the next bull run will pump your alt coins like Chainlink, XRP, TRON, BAT,ZRX, ADA that are sitting in the hundreds of millions or billions in market capitalizations, prepare to be FUBAR'd
There are a ton of blockchain with high potential that are sitting under 10M in market cap because of the recent bitcoin bear run. Those will be the ones who will replace most of the shit you see in the top 200
tZERO bought 5 Million $FLO
Take a look at this address
livenet.flocha.in/address/FUDgz1Qj8HCm4F1RfNMLj4Miyq9REsQiLd
Then take a look at the transaction data:
"Inventory Posted: SOI(239) STI(246) Broker(1313) Account() Time(08/14/2018 08:00:01.846) Side(Sell) Symbol(GPRO.DLR) Qty(8400) Price(0.00600) OrderType(Limit) TimeInForce(DAY) "
These are coming from tZERO DLR records that are stored on top of the FLO blockchain
You can check out a more informative post here:
medium.com/@valueprop/florincoin-the-tzero-connection-66697c81c873
What is FLO?
FLO is a public record for building decentralized applications that introduces a new feature called floData. This metadata layer allows reading and writing to the blockchain quickly and easily, encouraging unique apps and tools to be built with FLO
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236742.0
Partnerships with:
Overstock
Tzero
Medici Land Governance (World bank partnership)
Alexandria - (decentralized youtube)

Thank me later.
#cryptorobinhood

Attached: buymoreflo.jpg (887x651, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As you usual, pumping coins is retarded... but I get the OP. FLO is the underdog of the altcoins... that grandma that rocks but it is too quiet.

Instead of FUD, or shill, take a look at this coin and I am sure that you, like me, will see the real value FLO brings to crypto.

Me gusta transaxin cumment

Shoo shoo

>scripted

Attached: 1538865491939.png (657x527, 98K)

your loss

>tzero
>medici
>caltech
>alexandria
>$7m market cap
undervalued

Attached: FLO_quicksilver_nobg.png (500x510, 29K)

Trans action & FLO. Prueba de trabajo.

#FloFiesta

english?

who cares. pajeets only buy when its overpriced.

need to 40x before Jow Forums pajeets buy.

You know Chicfila is highly aggressive in their trademark enforcement right?

damn I have been out of crypto game since May but this actually makes me wanna dabble a bit again

Besides the given reasons here already...most of you crypto mooners need to wake up to the fact that #STO’s are the future of crypto. There are only a few of them that were launched fairly with no Scam ICO. Flo and RVN are both coins with real tech and huge connections. The tech behind Flo is insanely genius and it’s use case is needed by multi billion dollar companies. Let me say it clearly: THEY HAVE A WORKING PRODUCT unlike your Walton coins who delay their main net. I could go on and on. How many Chinese coins have missed their launch dates so far from main net that are still in the top 100. Get a clue people. Flo is undervalued and I will add that so is Raven. But Flo has more upside for gains at the moment. Flo also has a fairly low supply.

What does RVN do, and what does FLO do?
>inb4 DYOR

U were right DYOR

The main feature of Bitcoin Cash is big blocks. You can store 256 bytes of data on each transaction. With Flo you can store 1080 bytes per transaction. So in that aspect it blows Bitcoin Cash away which is not surprising. Flo is also being used by TZero to publish it’s DLR records. This is huge if you know what a monster TZero is going to be. Research it. Medici uses it in their land governance protocol. Alexandria is publishing and monetizing digital content with Flo. Cal tech is using it. It has a wide range of use cases and is open sourced. The devs that are working on it are amongst the best minds in Blockchain.

cool, another (((coin))) that no one can simply explain and is just shilled because it pumped a lot recently

Attached: gwwsxz217dyz.png (800x729, 48K)

Here’s an article that explains it quite clearly as well since you are having trouble. Go with the Flo

buy eat mor mor flo chikin

Where can I buy it?

it stores an extremely large amount of data per transaction... the use-cases are up to the community, and explained some of the things TZero is using it for..

If you need any more hand-holding, maybe you shouldn't be on 4 chan to learn about coins.

Bittrex