If you don’t see something here.. May god help

If you don’t see something here.. May god help

NEX's co-founder sitting in front of the European Parliament. NEX is the first security token and is now applying to obtain Securities approval and Banking License in the US to list securities.

Nasdaq published an article "Security Tokens Set To Take Center Stage In 2019" nasdaq.com/article/security-tokens-set-to-take-center-stage-in-2019-cm982207

$NEX the only crypto in over 2000 with full approval to sell/trade as a security. Up to 2 yr stake with share of 75% of profit.

Read this:
medium.com/neon-exchange/the-2018-nex-report-from-0-to-70-000-d1e9a5ec498d

1. They are acquiring a Security Dealers License, which would allow them to issue other securities to the public and is a requirement for an Organized Trading Facility (OTF) license, which will allow us to support trading of NEX and other European securities.

2. They are working towards a Banking License, which would allow them to operate regulated bank accounts and store customer money, and opens the door to new products such as index funds and margin trading.

3. In the United States, they are working towards Broker Dealer, ATS, and FINCEN licenses, which would allow them to trade US securities.

4. Approval of the NEX token in the European Union also helps pave the way for our application to become a US security.

Attached: 111.jpg (1706x1138, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/rachelwolfson/2018/09/16/institutional-investors-bet-on-crypto-market-with-tokenized-securities/#368d10ed7a48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

***** READ THIS ******

Forbes Article (September 2018):

Institutional Investors Bet On Crypto Market With Tokenized Securities

Due to this problem, many institutional investors have been bearish on this new market. For instance, securities purchased by investors in private companies cannot be easily exchanged into currency without significant time and effort. Security tokens aim to solve the problems faced by security token investors and utility token regulation.

“Tokenized securities are bridging the gap between traditional financial markets and crypto markets because they are aligned with everyone’s interest. Regulators want to protect the investors, investors want their assets tradable, and crowds from all over the world want to invest in the most promising startups at an early stage,”
NEX (neon exchange) is the only crypto in over 2000 with approved as a SECURITY TOKEN. They are announcing their bank partnerships soon. Ask yourself why they had to delay the project for months and spend millions of dollars to receive security approval??

Read my original post.
Source: forbes.com/sites/rachelwolfson/2018/09/16/institutional-investors-bet-on-crypto-market-with-tokenized-securities/#368d10ed7a48

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 9.50.36 PM.png (1712x1528, 1.88M)

Another article. READ THIS:

"While STOs still represent a tiny fraction of tokenization transactions today, this will be a rapidly expanding segment moving into 2019 and beyond. Not only will STOs overtake ICOs as a fundraising mechanism, STOs will eventually overtake traditional fundraising arrangements as well. As public markets continue to dry up, significant Wall Street capital is predicted to flood the crypto-assets ecosystem in search of new places to invest, and this capital investment is going to come in the form of securities coins rather than utility coins."

user NEX is the first security token approved launching in Q4. Fundamentals are extremely strong here. This will go from $50million cap to $500million cap then 1billion similar to how ONT reached $ 1billion in a bear market.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 6.04.16 PM.png (1480x1044, 2.28M)

NEX spent months and months to obtain security approval. On their recent interveiw, they said "Now we can finally announce our partnerships with the banks and major venture capitalists and financial institutions we have been working with to built the fiat ramp".

Why do you think security approval was needed before disclosing partnerships? Most crypto projects just use "NDA"...

/Biz if you are smart enough, you can guess who these people are going to be.

Refer to my posts above and the Forbes article. Major institutions and banks are going to be announced in Q4 and platform to be launched soon.

This is the same moment as when Apple went IPO.

Ok now I have done my work, you can screencap this and refer back to this in 2 years.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 11.26.15 PM.png (2198x1160, 355K)

Yeah man let’s hold this for a decade

Attached: 8DED733A-F3B9-476F-B2AF-D5EA4FF5CF12.jpg (1000x1134, 161K)

Seems like a no-brainer user. At least a 5x from here in the bear market.

Their goal is beyond crypto. Thats why they needed security approval. Co-founder mentioned on his last interview that now they are applying yo SEC approval

1. They want to list and trade securities in Europe, US, and Asia
2. They are obtaining banking license to be able to operate as a bank
3. Work with banks around the world to bring fiat from a variety of currencies.

They were on CNBC and Fox Business. NEO founder is meeting Wall Street Journal.

Shut up faggot no one wants your Coss V2 chuck-e-cheese tokens

I think the amount of information in my posts with links and resources compared to the tone in your post sends a very clear message to everyone about the type of project i am interested in vs you are interested in. Good luck brother. Move on to the next post.

Or it's a mediocre DAPP that will under deliver like everything that's come out of crypto. It's not going to be all "hey fags get in" and make billions in value. None of them actually do outside of what we coked-out faggots get up to.

Attached: Nex wallet.png (1000x708, 135K)

Ironically I bought during ICO. I just can’t understand why you pajeets chose NEX of all coins

Got me interested user, how do i buy coins and how much money do you think is a good investment?

The platform has been completed. Everything is done. Multilple articles on Medium about this. Still they say "under deliver" lol whatever

I used my Ledger Nano and used Aphelion exchange (decentralized). Do not use any of the centralized one. Aphelion is the only one which is trustable.

Cheers.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 8.00.28 PM.png (1272x1298, 955K)

I don't think people understand the transition from ICO to Securities in 2019+. You need to do research. There are many articles about this.

All projects partnering up with institutional investors will have to be securities and NEX is leading this. NASDAQ has multiple articles.

Please do your research so you don't look back at this post.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 10.01.40 PM.png (1956x1256, 1.75M)

As I'm understanding NEX is built on the NEO blockchain and recently it's under heavy transaction congestion due to the distribution of CGAS.

How can i expect NEX to handle large volume of trading when it goes live? Another concern is do we really need a DEX for all these trading? Isnt NEO fairly centralized- what's the point of building a DEX on a centralized blockchain?

Seems like you are genuinely asking this question which is why im going to go ahead and answer :)

If you listen to their most recent interview, they get asked this question. They say that they are completely INDEPENDENT from NEO and not limited at all by their network. They are using a combination of on-chain and off-chain interoperability which allows them to run an extremely large amount of transactions at an incredibly fast speed (they are on track to become the fastest exchange). Look at their white paper and some of the most recent articles they published on Medium about this dual-approach they are taking.

They are not " a DEX for Neo". At Launch they will be operating similar to CoinBase. They will have an investor platform with index funds and margin trading and a simple user-interface friendly for ANYONE ("grandma level") and you can see their current NEON wallet how incredible the interface is (remember same team behind them all).

They will be offering:
BTC, LTC, ETH, NEO and recently added EOS
NEP5
ERC20

These will all be FIAT PAIRED (even Binance doesn't do this right now). They confirmed that they are working with major institutions for this fiat-ramp which they will announce them in the upcoming weeks (Q4). They also confirmed this will be beyond just Euro and USD and will involve a variety of currencies.

They also confirmed that ONE of the platforms they are building is an OTC Dark Pool trading. This itself right now is a multi billion daily volume trading.

Also confirmed that their plan is to list securities from Europe and US. They are right now looking to get Banking License as well as applying to SEC for approval.

Name 1 other coin that can come CLOSE to where these people are. Their only competition is CoinBase. NEX offers staking (24 month is 75%) which is incredibly high as well.

Hope that answers some of ur questions Happy to provide further info. Good luck.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 6.04.33 PM.png (1452x1196, 2.03M)

Thanks for the answer.
Bought some Antshares back in June 2017 and am still holding on- was thinking of diversifying some of my ex-Ants into something else. Seems like NEX is a good choice.

Absolutely. I don't know a single other project of this scope with a strong team behind them. Like people hype over small projects like Quant with 0 blockchain experience and 0 products so far and we have this team and project sitting at $50 million cap. there are a lot of good interviews on youtube and articles on medium. Definitely read them up. Buy before NEX launches. A lot of people don't know how to use Aphelion.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 12.38.50 AM.png (1412x695, 142K)

There is no FUD about this project
And everything I said can be checked and verified
Attached is FMA European approval for security listing.

Attached: lffklf.png (890x526, 140K)