Alright Jow Forums you get 1 chance to convince me to not go ALL IN on this coin right now

Alright Jow Forums you get 1 chance to convince me to not go ALL IN on this coin right now.

Go.

Attached: bat.png (228x221, 3K)

>muh browser buttplug token

Brendan Eich hates fags

Compelling.

Anyone else want to try?

Sounds like a positive to me.

It's not a coin, it's a token.
On ethereum.
Which is going down the tubes.
Brave is going to switch to using bcash cause it's the only crypto that has solved the scaling problem. BAT tokens will be worthless.

Anyone who's not retarded is already all in on BAT.

Uh because it's oversold and at a relative high? Pretty obvious that it's going to dump soon, and if you can't see that, you really shouldn't be trading

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 299K)

Went all in at .15 cents, feels good bros.

It is only going to pump 43% when it gets listed on coinbase regular and app. That's not enough of a return to justify going all in. Instead just watch anime.

people were shilling this hard like 2-3 days ago

was very popular on biz and r/cc

not sure about bitcointalk

the brave browser seems cool though

Attached: ==.gif (553x825, 906K)

so he's /ourguy/

I did it bros, i'm all in.

Don't listen to this chump. Trust Eich.

Attached: batgeorge.jpg (600x450, 79K)

I think he was just against gay marriage at some point. I can’t really fault him for that, what reason do we have to believe that gay marriage is a good thing? It kinda makes a mockery of marriage if you really think about it.

>muh muh meme
be original, be yourself.
"npc" fag

Brave browser is giving big advertisers a new way to show off their adds. The advertising companies dont care about the tech truly as long as they can make more money. Users are also offered a small sum in return for interacting with ads appealing to millions of normies. Coinbase pump.. V1.. Big advertiser buys.. Tipping all across the internet.. Oh and besides all the new tech and amazing future progress we got the other big tech giants losing grip.

Attached: signal-2018-11-05-153127.png (1125x2436, 562K)

You already missed the real pump and are about to become a bagholder.

Don't be a bagholder, user.

6000sat when

>everything is green
>except BAT

>go ALL IN
DON'T DO THAT FOR ANY CRYPTO, SEE .
OP PROVEN FOR BEING A FILTHY PAJEET

Stop. Well researched long-term thinking is literally beyond Jow Forums. Jow Forums is about swing-trading/gambling, not spotting long-term opportunities.

500$, all I have. Just bought the dip.

I like how BAT is being manipulated right now. Some guy is obviously emptying his bags on everyone. The chart has a triple bottom formation, hmmmmmmm?