Hello yes i would like to request my money back sirs

hello yes i would like to request my money back sirs

Attached: Xa7DaqCV_400x400.jpg (400x400, 6K)

Attached: 1533068728806.png (910x1391, 1.31M)

Attached: 1541251693721.jpg (1386x1906, 366K)

i am a REQ whale with more than 10 million REQ, all of which i acquired below ICO price back in october. REQ performed way better than i thought it would in december/january, and i cashed out more than enough to live comfortably for the next few decades.

after cashing out a few million dollars, i let my remaining 10MM REQ tokens ride. however, after realizing the volume for REQ on binance was so drastically low, i figured it was more profitable to actively manipulate the market, than to hope for another bull run of 2017 proportions.

so i dumped.

and dumped.

and dumped.

i found the best time to dump was not when the price was tanking (medium-sized bag holders with 100k+ tokens will take care of that for you), but when the price was mooning - or looked like it was about to moon. here's a secret for you: REQ has some of the weakest bulls of any coin on binance. usually it only takes less than a million tokens, efficiently timed, to crush any small pump and take REQ/BTC ratio back into the red for the day, where it ought to be.

want to know why for the last 7 days on binance, the REQ/ETH chart only has seven - yes, seven - green 1-day candles?

because of me.

want to know why everything today seems to be in the green, but REQ is still struggling to make it back above 5 cents, and has currently dipped to rank #139 on coinmarketcap?

because of me.

refuse to let the price go up, and i won't for a while. in case you're wondering, that 10MM tokens i let ride now exceeds 13MM, simply from doing this over, and over, and over again.

i am a bagholder's worst nightmare.

>check subreddit
>its a ghost town
they're in full acceptance that req is a failure
I still cant believe the mcap is still so high considering they're rebranding and starting the project over from scratch in 2019

Attached: reqt.jpg (702x395, 64K)

No refunds at the mozzarella bar, sorry

REQ is one of those scams bizbros saw a mile away.

When the monkey business thing happened it was a confirmation. REQ boys are living le life with the funds they got. Btw i'le also been scammed before by a "Project" and the method is eerily similar. Although my "Project" which i bought into was lead by anons so kind of obvious hey, but it all starts with missing deadlines + not giving a new roadmap + weird transactions (the recent 1M transaction) + promising more stuff while not completing the previous ones creating a snowball of tasks that will never be done + slowly disappearing away in social media presence.

What have they done after the monkey business scandal which was like in summer? Nothing. Its just AbstractAnus going at you if you FUD the project and there is 0 point to shill it because WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO SHILL IF THEY DONT DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN EAT MOZZARELLA.

lol.

I thought I was the only one

Attached: images.jpg (211x250, 5K)

>Monkey friends
>$25 Gordan Ramsay MOZZARELLA

METOO

Attached: pajeet-get-the-nukes-21563867.png (500x728, 164K)

spot on. req is a glorified scam. plebbitors don’t realize it or are in total denial about it.
pushing goals further and further out...conveniently not mentioning any work with supposed “partners” anymore. the red flags are all there

Wikimedia failure was the confirmation

It's the best fish-tracking token imo.

Wiki France was actually right all along. They called out the Req team for poor communication skills and flaky behavior, which turned out to be true. Wiki France knew they were dealing with a bunch of phonies. Nothing has been disproven since

Coincidentally, normies wont use crypto till refunds can be requested, and payments reversed

We kindly request that you DONAET to SPEDE up MOON.

REQ is still highly over valued even this low tbqh they haven't delivered shit except room service to their 5 star hotels

I heard they're re-branding to "fishybraps"

Attached: mermaid_by_hoooook-d5fxlxk.jpg (600x1021, 403K)

kek

BUYING REQ WAS THE WORST DECISION IN MY LIFE

Attached: 66a56oszuiw11.png (540x417, 191K)

lmao

>want to know why for the last 7 days on binance, the REQ/ETH chart only has seven - yes, seven - green 1-day candles?
ugh?

So did we reach any conclusion on this? Should I buy or not?