The ride will start soon

Attached: neeeex.jpg (317x159, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetokenist.io/neon-exchange-security-token-nex-approved-for-launch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Slowly creeping up in price.
>Fueling the rockets.

just bought 500 am I gonna make it?

fuck off pajeet. nobody wants your shitty nep5 security bags. wait for another 5 years maybe then security tokens will bring you some profit. until then kys.

kek, its SEC approved... go poo in the street rakesh

see you in a couple of days. some anons seem to never learn. It's understandable in some degree since biz is full of threads shilling so many shitcoins.

kek. sec approved my ass. these are a bunch of kids who play with the chinks. get burned user.

im 2.5x up from ico in a bear market, stay poor user...

>NEX thread appearing periodically as the previous one enters page 10
We get it, user

thetokenist.io/neon-exchange-security-token-nex-approved-for-launch/

sir, my familiez...derp

when's the launch date?

how can I buy?

aphelion dex, APH-NEX pair only till it launches

aaaaa how do I use this shit. It said I needed to update it but im running the latest version

Attached: 8e4ca19b0093c01e130cebf06f52c5a5.png (552x225, 10K)

I dont get how this shit aphelion wallet works.

So I Need to buy APH first on Kucoin?

I transfered 2 Neos into the wallet but it wont let me buy NEX

This is exactly why people buying now will be looking at 5x in a few weeks to months. If you want to make serious money buy it now from Aphelion before its on a more straightforward exchange.

Aphelion is a pain in the ass to use. They dont even sell their shit token from within the wallet or fucks sake.

Create a neo wallet, send neo from exchange to wallet, log in using the encrypted key setting. Ez

Desktop is the only applicable way to access the dex, too.

Do you mean a Neo Wallet outside of Aphelion?

I bought Neo on Binance and sent it to Apheleon.

Now it sits there and I cant buy Nex because you supposedly need the APH tokens.

But I dont know how many APH tokens you even need to buy in the first place to make the transaction.

If you can't figure out how to use Aphelion you shouldn't be in crypto. If you can't figure out how many APH tokens are needed for a transaction (WHICH IT FUCKING TELLS YOU) you shouldn't be in crypto.

I wondered why the volume is so low atm but it seems like the average dude here can't even handle a standard dex

I had an existing wallet which i used to log into the exchange, which had gas in it. No APH was needed, i dont believe gas is needed either though i couls be wrong. Not sure how i can assist.

I didn't need any gas/aph
You don't even need to deposit your NEO since the DEX does it for you so it's even easier to use than idex/etherdelta

No one needs your assistance you're just a fucking retard, all you had to do was deposit your neo into the dex and buy a small amount of aph (100 min about $4) and you can trade.

Ahh, right.
Out of curiosity, how did you log onto the exchange as binance only has the option of public address and stores the keys?

Why then do I have Neos in the Aphelion wallet, but if it wont let me buy Nex?

Attached: 1527966768513.jpg (900x900, 75K)

there's an error notification box in the right bottom corner.
if there's an issue with your buy order you should be able to at least post the error message

(You)

Finally managed to buy the Nex.

Its a pain in the ass to use.

ok for the brainlets:
- send neo to neo wallet
- login on aphelion
- deposit neo to aphelion smart contract
- buy aph or nex
- have comfy bags

NEO is cancer, any NEP5 is.

NEX is pure tard shit. Fck off pajeet.

CoZ sucks, always has sucked, always will suck.

ok

What price user?

Any news on when we can buy NEX on a decent exchange?

Thanks OP, just got Pajeeted. Stupid Aphelion DEX is not working. My NEO are now stuck in limbo contracts....

Aph is only for taker fees. Makers don't pay a fee. Place your limit buy order and wait and you don't pay a fee.

You don't have to create a new address either. Download the aph wallet and enter your key and your coins are there. Then trade on the exchange. I really don't see why this is hard. It's actually quicker AMD easier than setting up an account with binance.

Nex is gonna pull a binance when bullmarket is back.

I can see this between 300m-1bill mcap after mainnet