2019 chainlink price prediction thread. what is the highest link will go next year?

2019 chainlink price prediction thread. what is the highest link will go next year?

Attached: GOWON2.jpg (1242x1235, 886K)

i think 40-50$

$0.0001

$2500

come on guys we both know it's not gonna hit either of those numbers. lets just give serious answers

I looked at the chain, this is cat litter.

I did a little, rummaging with some pumps, my current position is zero.

The unique string code is not of value. The help code is a fairly transparent attempt to evade SEC regulation, and almost everyone relies on economic fantasies. ChanLink assumes that people or businesses will buy and retain a lot of volatile code, but they don't motivate it. When a smart contract is able to buy and use currency in the same transaction, the speed of the currency is unlimited, and in the case of a transaction, it does not carry water.
The use of "space signature" assumes that a large amount of real value of the world will be used to protect orders, which may be the worst example of supporting the current currency because it is many and of low value. A small fee for each application must be covered. Because fluctuating codes have higher implied prices, those who encounter short positions or other hedges can offer higher and lower fees, and those that do not. Therefore, the waiting links to the secure site are almost aggregated.
All of this means that Chinlink has become the dominant Oracle provider, and competitors and other options (data providers may directly sign data) are certainly not possible with real threats to their models.
Oh, most of the team's supply is 1 billion, and the atmosphere is very acidic. Starting at $1,000 is a joke, and now seems to be taken seriously by a group of collaborators. There is a big window for price cuts and financial illiteracy.

$2499 BOb

crypto is dead.

2019 it will be more dead.

This would be ace, sport

Maybe chainlink might die, but cryto definitely won't.

We are all in this together!
I visualize $.0001 EVERYDAY

0.80$

7$

>We are all in this together!
$0.00

This thread is shit.
$10k EOY 2019, check 'em.

No mainnet, $0.50. mainnet, $5.

next year? a high of $22.45 low of $4.12

Realistic: $5-$8

Delusional edition: $40-$50

$1

This. Add in ‘if heavy mainnet usage’ $20+

Chainlink is a good project, but no one seems to want to talk about the head of the project, Sergey.
I paid him $2000 to have him over for a dinner party and give a presentation on Chainlink.
He actually refused to speak to anyone until he was done eating dinner.
He didn't even eat the dinner that was served; he brought his own food: a big McDonald's bag of Big Macs.
He just sat there at the table scarfing them down loudly, chewing with his mouth open breathing heavily. Very rude.
Then he excused himself to the restroom. After about half an hour, we started to get worried, but when we went to check on him, we found that he had clogged the toilet and escaped through the window. There were scuff marks on the window frame from where he had tried to wiggle his fat body through the window. It must have been quite a show.
Totally rude guest, would never have him over again. I just wanted you guys to know what kind of person you're investing in.

Attached: 1521968360283.jpg (367x549, 61K)

pre mainnet:3$-10$
after mainnet release:

Main net Q1 2019 but without new crypto bull run for whole year = 3-6$

Main net Q1 2019, with new crypto bull run 15-35$

Main net later than Q1, without new crypto bull run whole year = 1-3$

Main net later than Q1 2019, with new crypto bull run 10-25$

If main net comes really early 2019 or even 2018, and link gains x 10 (top 15-20) BEFORE we get bull run, then I think even 30-50$ is possible for a while.

I will shit on my bosses desk at $100

less than your worse assumptions

Somewhere between garbage and a pile of dogshit check them

I said check them you useless plebs

what does that mean. I'm new to this sub

Attached: Blank_16a86c_6775135.jpg (626x604, 34K)

Wow someone who actually covered all the relevant permutations. Another factor could be the degree to which the speculated corporate white label usecases end up being true

I know it's pasta, but holy shit I can't even read it because it's so fucked

$1,000 USD 01/01/2019 00:00:01 A.M.

Based

Fucking delphi

Fuck

GOOD GOY

Chainlink will be the fucking catalyst to the next bull run à la Eth in 2016. So many crypto companies are going to be pouring their funds into Link to try and stay afloat and use Chainlink's oracles to try and create a working product.

2019 low of $.41 and high of $115

Is $7 possible...that’s all I need. Do you guys seriously believe this could reach $30-50?

Attached: 2CB2BC44-B54D-4762-AA44-12EE8F371DAC.jpg (602x383, 58K)

$7 is short sighted