YOU JUST FUCKING LISTEN RIGHT NOW. VOLUME INCREASING IF YOU WANT TO FUCKING MAKE IT

YOU JUST FUCKING LISTEN RIGHT NOW. VOLUME INCREASING IF YOU WANT TO FUCKING MAKE IT.

I am 80% in tezos. This is your next fucking chance to fucking make it seriously.

Attached: images (50).jpg (275x183, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bakendorse.com/#/bakers-rankings
twitter.com/spencernoon/status/1023601109313703943
michelson-lang.com/why-michelson.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i like XTZ too, got a bag myself. anything to look forward to in the coming months, aside from more exchange listings?

> Only 80% in Tezos
Almost there user. It is one of the only remaining chains that hasn't been compromised. My company will be launching on XTZ early next year.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11K)

It is impossible to buy this fucking coin outside of hitbtc and binance. Count me out

zk-snarks not avalanche. Emin's grant was for research on a sharding solution. Edward's implementation of avalanche already works but doesn't make much sense for the chain at present.

Add in that the inflation rate is currently ~3.7% with a baking return of 8-9% we have been quite comfy during this bear market.

Attached: 0_mRgW0ERjSYng5TNK.jpg (800x400, 16K)

just buy on gate.io

i usually just send a little bit to gate.io and buy some xtz via opera browser with built-in VPN

after you buy it then send to your tezos wallet, i use tezbox

>low volume shitcoins
>tezos lowest volume in top 20

Exactly, register under VPN and use Opera or mobile app to withdraw. Bypasses all the kyc prompts believe up to 10k daily.

I trade on Kraken as well zero issues. Tons of smaller shit exchanges trading it but gate.io is the only one I would recommend outside of kraken, Bitfinex, etc.

> Doesn't utilize any market making services
> Growing volume by the day
> Exchange listing fees paid $0

Bitpanda??? That is what I use

How much XTZ to run a node? Say if I invest like 30k can I stake to myself for gains?

$30k would be around 20-23K xtz right now which is right at the threshold of solo baking. Below 20k you should delegate. You can stake for yourself and do ok but I highly recommend finding at least one or two people to delegate to you. If you are new to baking you can offset their risk offering low fees. I bake privately for myself and a few others.

If you need a stable price to buy in on use one of the OTC services ibuytezos (US based licensed) or TezosOTC (bitcoin og UK based bit crazy but quality service).

Being a smaller baker you will experience variance in baking returned but endorsements are fairly consistent. Bake endorse rankings show the average ranging ~6.5-9.3 xtz per roll per cycle. 4096 blocks per cycle, 60 second average per block (currently 62 seconds) with 128 per Tezos year. So with 20k xtz (2 rolls * avg 8/xtz * 128 cycles) = 2048 xtz per year likely a bit lower.

bakendorse.com/#/bakers-rankings

Hey I am thinking of loading up on some you sound like you know alot about the project. Do you think tezos could possibly compete with ethereum? What does tezos have going for it that the other platforms already don't?

LMAO baking?!?!? The fuck is that. Are you guys being serious????

Interesting, thanks for the info user. Wish I had bought the ICO but now looks okay anyway.
A pun for staking from the French devs I believe.

Perhaps it is my own opinion but Tezos isn't in competition with ETH, EOS or other smart contract platforms. The approach is too conservative and contrarian to what others view as competition.

Tezos is not focused on being the world computer, interoperability or having the highest possible throughput. It is very general and boring. The focus is optimizing the chain to build the best sound money possible. Everyone forgot that sound money matters in this digital gold rush.

The "governance" feature is to prevent the social attack vectors you see here every day. Core shills attacking cash shills attacking cash core shills. It is a veto on shitty ideas nothing more.

You should be glad you did not buy the ICO. We were under extreme amounts of stress. There was also no way to cash out back in December. Suppose looking back helped to form a strong community bond but wouldn't do it again.

Buying/selling is one's own decision but for free I recommend lurking the Riot general, trader and #freenode tech channels. It helps to better understand who is holding, the amount and general sentiment.

"good sound money" so basically they are going after the financial sector? Like in what way will tezos have adoption. This sounds very confusing sound money.... Bitcoin is already sound money. Is tezos going to implement their smart contracts in a way that hasn't been done before?

Yes, it was built with the financial sector in mind. There is no central organization beyond the foundations which are agnostic. So "they are going after" doesn't apply. If you are confused by the properties of sound money and do not understand which chains are not money please do no invest.

There is a reason Jane Street wrote all of their internal systems in OCaml. twitter.com/spencernoon/status/1023601109313703943

Learn what Michelson is:
michelson-lang.com/why-michelson.html

>Is tezos going to implement their smart contracts in a way that hasn't been done before?

As I understood it Tezos implements their smart contracts in a way that they are mathematically provable, which makes situations like The DAO infinitely harder to happen. This is the biggest advantage over ETH and EOS.

very insightful (like biz was before the spamming LINK jeets). thanks again mate

Sort of. Due to language design, Michelson is a lot easier to embed into theorem provers, but most of the low hanging fruit is simply in making common pitfalls impossible. No re-entrancy bugs because no re-entrancy is allowed. No overflow bugs because all ints are arbitrary size. Everything is strongly typed at the base language level.

tezos is crap and next year it will be past top 100