Have Mercy on Me, God

Have Mercy on Me, God

Attached: skycoin_image-700x400.png (700x400, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LukeDashjr/status/1054545007418507264
tradingview.com/chart/SKYBTC/gZ2KJUsL-SKYBTC-Trading-Idea-and-Potential-Opportunities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many red dildos did up your ass today user?

Skycoin is more than about tech. Yes we know the meshnet is going to be shit when it first launches, have a medal faggot
What the fuck are you expecting? 1Gbs up and downstream with 100% uptime this time next year? Grow a brain faggot.

Bitcoin is shit and hasn't changed for 7 years because every single cent from bitcoins price increase is extracted by miners, speculators, and scammers. Every single dollar is extracted from the host like a bunch of parasites, instead of going to investment back into the network.

If Bitcoin took 1% of its 100 billion market cap and put it into crypto projects and infrastructure, the results would easily offset the money spent by an order of magnitude. But instead the money is siphoned off by leeches and none of the money from Bitcoin's rise goes to anything for crypto adoption.

Bitcoin is an example of the free rider problem. The people with millions of dollars in Bitcoin are having yacht coke parties and scammers like Roger Ver and CSW create BCASH and other scam projects to extract even more money and leech from the host like a parasite. Meanwhile, projects that could improve the Bitcoin network and increase usability (and thus increase the market cap by hundreds of billions of dollars) cannot even raise $20000. Even in Oct 2018, the bible basher Luke cant get funding for his work and has to take a day job: twitter.com/LukeDashjr/status/1054545007418507264

Skycoin is set up to have the coin intrinsically tied to a useful resource: bandwidth in an uncensorable P2P internet. The demand for this is going to grow. Since the coin is tied to providing a useful service/resource, Skyminers are incentivized to continually improve their quality and service to earn more SKY, meaning that at least some of the money from any price rise on SKY will go back into the network to continually improve it

All Skycoin has to do is provide a POC to get the project off the ground and fuck off like Satoshi, the rest will take care of itself.

OH NO NO NO
SKYCONNEEEEEEEEEEECT

>speaking about God
>in a thread about a coin that proves he doesn't exist

Synth or someone with equally massive bags has been dumping for a week or two now. It’s pretty obvious if you know what to look for. If/when they ever run out or stop selling this could unironically moon

>synth
good meme about it being synth and not an early chink investor.

Any actual run-down why is it so dumping?

Attached: MeatyFavoriteArgusfish-size_restricted.gif (500x450, 556K)

>tradingview.com/chart/SKYBTC/gZ2KJUsL-SKYBTC-Trading-Idea-and-Potential-Opportunities/
was predicted by this analyst

Attached: save.jpg (1612x674, 111K)

synth's foreskin is to blame.

Attached: israelsynth.jpg (582x777, 109K)

The holes in the project are more and more visible

They tried to launch their first shilling campaign since the team market sold the coin from $40 to $8 and it backfired with everyone pointing out that they were a scam alerting hodlers that hadn't been following the news to keep dumping their coins.

Please educate me

DUDE EVERYBODY IS SCREAMING THERE BUY BUY BUY BUY

Attached: 1535815785545.gif (771x450, 1.26M)

No consensus
Premined coins
Not open source therefore impossible for it to be decentralised
Literally just some orange PIs and some homemade antennas.
They’re selling this ‘hardware’ before the software is complete. Imagine if Microsoft tried to sell you a laptop before windows was ready. What would you think?

i love this project, every time i check the price it's down by another 5%. i remember when this listed on binance and the retard shills thought it would go to top 10

Nice digits, we will move quickly within the next few days. You don't have to believe me, but yeah, it will.

Attached: DrU5ypqWsAALaTc.jpg-large.jpg (2048x1172, 252K)

i believe it will move down another 5%

AM I THE ONLY ONE LEFT HOLDING THIS FUCKING SKYMINER REBATE? IM ALREADY FUCKED AND SYNTH JUST KEEPS CREATING MORE DRAMA

Even if, there are bull flags everywhere. This is just a game and TA whales knows what's up. Everyone will start FOMOing afterwards because everybody knows how long it was bleeding. Buy now or miss the boat.

>checked
>just bought 1k
>we will make it

Attached: turk2dogsplay.jpg (400x299, 17K)

>SYNTH JUST KEEPS CREATING MORE DRAMA
Sergeys stoic behavior is such an oddity. It stands out stupendously well, especially comparing to the typical Synth/Fatsetti and other incompetents.

What is going on with the kidnapping? People on this board claim that it isn't open source. What exactly do you mean by this? Do the developers claim to have working software that is not on their github? Please explain.

Attached: 1519158562919.gif (389x413, 1.83M)

INTERESANTE

Attached: 1538137089550.png (521x823, 834K)