I just bought 7000 XRP. Am I going to make it...

I just bought 7000 XRP. Am I going to make it? I am tired of slaving I just want to go and live peacefully in the Bulgarian mountains.

Attached: 1541511644192.png (878x827, 90K)

>Am I going to make it?
To make it you don't have to support child rapists!

Attached: RippleAndPodesta.png (949x343, 39K)

I dont know what that means or what podesta is! I dont support anyone

SEE YOUR COLOR FAGGOT?
ONLY BITCOIN HOLDERS WILL MAKE IT
KYS

yeap

Attached: 1541344761036.jpg (1157x1200, 121K)

I am sorry but I am color blind.

Fuck out of my mountains you xrp buying fuck.

Don't worry user. I will expain it! Podesta is a child rapist so is Bill Clinton...Ripple has directly funded child rapists! Buy Buying/Hodling XRP ripple will use the gains to fund more child rapist next time they escrow sell!

Just sell now if you don't want to fund child rape!

November 15

user here is a pathetic retard trying to get his orders filled lololol

What is November 15? Is it when I make it???

Wtf are you doing?

Attached: FFD90175-D0BA-4FE2-AE0D-57B36B0D23E6.jpg (639x290, 54K)

Yes, user. On November 15 we're ALL gonna make it.

That's stupid. I don't buy XRP to support anyone. Like saying if you hold us dollars you support whatever. Not interested in politics. If he is a child rapist put him in jail I say

Independence Day

Nope, made my money out of this scam a while ago! I don't support Pedos & neither should any of you!

Fuck of Pedo supporter! Lost of ways to make money without supporting Pedos...

I don't know what that is. Some random numbers and %

Boomer hot-takes ITT.

then you are fucked cause you woudn't know shit from shinola when looking at charts and meme lines

Thank you friend! Shell I buy more?

green id

Attached: erfrwfwqrf.jpg (1280x1024, 126K)

buy edr to truly make it. not even kidding

I never look at them! You cant predict the market. I just listen to the news and Ripple are making great deals and what they say makes perfect sense

Your average ripple holder ladies and gentlemen

Well I don't see nothing wrong with that. If you know what that is I guess you will be millionaire.Some random numbers and % put by pajeet

Progled user here. Bulgarian mountains are reserved for Bitcoin Cash Chads. Sorry OP

Attached: Progled.jpg (800x533, 168K)

where is that user? what part of bulgaria I like it!

Bitcoin cash is literally going to get btfo’d in less that 2 weeks. If you’re still supporting it on here you’re an idiot.

Nov 15 is Independence Day for XRP.

Rhodope mountains, next to Pamporovo and Rozhen.
Unfortunately I'm still living in Sofia and I only spend a few weeks per year there.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-06 at 18.09.05.png (2036x1482, 3.92M)

looks lovely! I want nice house there so I can look after animals drink vino and eat some skara meat

Why not write wine and bbq/grill faggot?

I am trying to say it in Bulgarian language. I know a little bit of Bulgarian. Like vino and skara.and some other words

BCH is literally going to get rid of the only faggot in its entire community. Nothing more than that.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 0.49.00.png (140x132, 25K)

he thinks that graph is going to be anywhere close to accurate. forgive him he is delusional

The graph is by a bloomberg faggot, who entered crypto in 2017 and is completely clueless about everything.
He based it over "research" made exclusively on reddit - I read the entire argumentation behind the numbers. Mostly fake news and literal censored subreddit propaganda.
I think someone reached out to at least correct the obvious lies in his paper and the author just sperged out, and started calling him names, kek.
At least we know that bloomberg crypto is consistent in accuracy with bloomberg stock advice - if you do the opposite to what they're saying you can make huge money.

Attached: 1524427275486.jpg (487x658, 42K)

congratulations you've just bought google before it became google

Attached: -1x-1.jpg (1999x1333, 975K)

>if you do the opposite to what they're saying you can make huge money.
Ripple hired an ex Bloomberg guy.

How so?

Fuck off normie

chainlink sucks!

XRP already went 360x. do you honestly think it will happen again?

>Google Expert Developer Joins Ripple to Lead Crypto-Powered Payments Network RippleNet

Attached: 1538578415134.jpg (1440x1440, 284K)

>BUY HIGH
>"AM I GOING TO MAKE IT"

KYS

>0.50$
>High

Attached: 1539946854770.jpg (456x810, 27K)