B-But large blocks lead to centralization

>B-But large blocks lead to centralization
kek

Attached: DrU-xnPWsAAnCsk.jpg_large.jpg (1489x852, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ug8NH67_EfE?t=1186
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody uses it you retard
fucking kek

Attached: 1283507900101.jpg (533x594, 45K)

>my fork doesn't have mining cartels because it's much less valuable and not the most profitable chain for miners
>must mean I win the block size argument

etats etulosba ehT

Blocks are like 100 kb. Bitcoin is over 50GB larger. Lmao
And 5% of btc could take over bch.

It would lead to centralisation if it actually had a substantial hashrate - but it wont because it's a shit altcoin.

If BSV wins how is BCH not going to be centralized lol. If hes just a Larper but does attack the chain its going to make it miserable for anyone to use ABC.

no it won't you dumbass

Attached: 1527566405794.png (1534x828, 240K)

>Goalpost moving COPE, the thread

Attached: brainlethead.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

Nobody here is moving any goalposts. You're making a comparison that should be disregarded by anyone with a brain because of the massive difference in miner incentive between the two chains.

What goalposts were moved? kys yourself?

How is what I said goal posting? Craig made it very clear the intentions with BSV.

>massive difference in miner incentive
I'll take "things that butthurt shills pull out of their ass," for 500, alex

Attached: rbitcoinin2018_2.jpg (1406x1000, 769K)

Wew

>late 2017
>NPCs: bcash is just centralized shitcoin
>NPCs: bcash has centralized mining AND devs

>late 2018
>Bitcoin Cash has more active development of more clients as well as a mathematically demonstrable greater degree of mining decentralization
>NPCs: Yeah well, when X, Y and Z happen, what I said last year will definitely be true!

Attached: mmmgrayons.jpg (720x736, 32K)

It doesn't even have large blocks. The number of days on which the average blocks size was 2MB can be counted on one hand.

None of that has anything to do with what I said. BSV is trying to take over BCH. I am not talking about mining or blocks. I am talking about a hostile takeover. This may or may not happen but its what I am talking about.

its not moving the goalpost genius, if nobody uses it who gives a shit what the max block size is in the code
the use on bch is almost nothing, and that makes the blocks tiny.

Implying overall miner decentralization would decrease meaningfully with 2 or even 20MB blocks
>BSV is trying to take over BCH
>Actually believes the hashwar fud
Here's a tip for you and the masses of idiots who think like you: hashwars are a sign of healthy mining competition and nothing to get your panties in a bunch about. If you want a system that sings kumbaya and promotes lack of adversity/conflict over everything else you should get a good goy degree and go work for the Fed.

>the use on bch is almost nothing
If you're going to make up bullshit you might want to run it by a native speaker before posting, ranjeet.

All Bcore arguments are goal-post moving copes

>Big blocks can't work
>Bitcoin Cash mines largest block on record
>Big blocks increase centralization!
>See OP's pic
>Big blocks mean more "spam" transactions
>BCH handles spam like a fucking champ
>Nobody uses it!!!11
>BCH surpasses ethereum in $ volume

Ah yes, we corekucks are the third-worlders... and not the cashies who are always posting pictures of thai prostitutes with bcash t-shirts on that the expat Roger Ver paid for them to where and pose with him despite the fact that he is an outed homosexual.

WHOA.

Attached: 1533307833447.jpg (657x686, 129K)

>blockchain size
Bitcoin: 190GB
Bcash: 138GB
>average block size in kb
Today 1026.27 129.77
-7 day 1066.30 74.04
-30 day 769.71 61.10

Muh goal-post moving

>Mention largest block on record
>Moves goalpost to average block

Attached: hurfdurftransparent.png (136x130, 5K)

Holy shit the absolute state of the Jow Forumsbitcoin community. Imagine not doing any actual research whatsoever and thinking your opinions matter LMAO.

(checked)
LMAO if these rubes could into logic they would have broken out of the mental prison created for them by their cognitive superiors a long time ago. The sad reality is when an animal is in captivity for a long time and its natural abilities have atrophied away, it begins to love its confinement, and even fight those who would set it free.

Attached: bcashonbrigade.jpg (2340x1440, 302K)

Lmao. Muh one day "stress test". It's a drop in the ocean. Besides, good job picking out a single day where your hashrate distribution looks different. Where's the pic when coingeek had 40%?

yea ok wang dong
btw doge gets more use on average than bch...
1 block means nothing brainlet.
not to mention that little stress test never produced a full block, and it still knocked 20% of nodes offline.

Why do people give a shit about BCH? I mean people only give a shit about bitcoin since it has the entire market in a stranglehold. If bitcoin had the same influence as BCH no one would give a flying fuck.

Probably because by every metric BCH is gaining support.

>Why do people give a shit about BCH
Gee, it is such a mystery how BCH is "totally doomed to failure"/"totally a scam" yet somehow attracts tons of obsessed haters, unlike BTG, BCP, BCC or any other famous shitcoin. I'll bet all those butthurt children must just know something we don't. Yeah, that must be it.

To be fair the other shitcoin forks aren't as vocal as the BCH crowd.

Yeah, it's almost like one of the chains has a real community of supporters and the rest are just opportunistic scams. But of course that can't be right because that's not what my curated information sources told me!

Attached: angrydedede.png (214x210, 64K)

Could care less just looking to sell my BCH for profits before the 15th.

Nor do they pay for advertisements.

It attracts obsessed haters because the other shitcoins aren't saying that they are the real Bitcoin. They did their own thing and to my knowledge never tried to conflate themselves with Bitcoin. They were just forks. Bcash is a takeover attempt albeit an inevitably unsuccessful one.

Attached: DNUdxmAXkAADPcU.jpg (825x510, 54K)

>"Could care less" about actual substantive theory in crypto
>Still thinks he will not get raped by savvier investors who give a shit
GL HF
Also:
>Implying that not all coins have holders who shell out for advertising, per their financial interest
Truly brainlet tier neophyte. Stick to watching John Oliver when you're not working for Mr. Shekelberg, scrub. You don't belong here.

Attached: goaway.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

>inevitably unsuccessful
We got a regular Nate Silver over here, folks.
>Aren't saying that they are the real Bitcoin
You mean they don't pose a credible threat to the core chain and thus any claim of being superior is not taken seriously. Bitcoin Cash on the other hand...

What the hell are you even talking about? I guarantee you I have made more $ and Sats in this bear market by just not being an ideologue. Where is all the BTG and Bitcoin Diamond hooker advertisements at? That is what I was referring too. You only insult people yet cant even make a coherent point. The very definition of Autism. I am looking for actual institutional involvement those that will actually hodl this shit. This could end up being BCH but I wouldn't bet on it with 1 chink holding more than 1 million of the supply.

Imagine how comfy it is to have kept your BCH from the original fork and not care about any of this political cuntery.

Attached: 1528998657013.png (1529x830, 244K)

Sorry I take that back. I should actually thank you for posting here and confirming my thesis that people who don't pay attention to or cannot comprehend fundamentals are as just stupid as I think they are.
Crypto is brutal to those who cannot or do not pay attention to the overall big picture and is kind to those who can and do.
Honestly, the fact that you think that cheesy ads with scantily clad women are a more important factor to consider than economic / technical fundamentals in the context of this discussion means you are just not up to snuff. Maybe someday you will wake up from your stupor.

Attached: NPCexorcism.jpg (960x542, 203K)

well they don't own bitcoin.com where they claim bitcoin core is dead, and bitcoin gold is the new upgrade
they don't go on cnbc and claim the same
they don't own the r/btc reddit or @bitcoin tweeter
they don't give away bitcoin wallets that are actually bitcoin gold wallets on bitcoin.com
they didn't trick people into that "bitcoin" wallet before they changed address formats to fuck people over on purpose
they weren't the 1st fork with first mover advantage
they didn't pre mine 100k extra coins and pretend it was an accident (they at least admitted it was a premine).
they don't constantly make daily bitcoin gold threads where they actually whine about bitcoin
etc etc

Attached: fraud.png (787x259, 36K)

>Hash majority at this single time point determines what will and will not eventually service the dominant ledger.
I know you think you are clever, but I have bad news, user...

Attached: 0fucks.jpg (720x720, 99K)

BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH

Yeah, as I said it's almost like BTG is so irrelevant and has such an insignificant chance of overtaking the core chain that insecure morons like you don't care enough to go after it.
As to all your whining about free actors in the ecosystem supporting BCH over BTC. There are two explanations:
1) There is a grand conspiracy to take down BTC maliciously
2) There is actually substantial support for BCH (read: opposition to the core roadmap) and that support is making itself known by dozens of old timers putting throwing their weight behind a minority hash chain.
You cannot even conceive of entertaining (2) and that is why you deserve to lose it all.

Attached: BCHpepe.png (423x502, 355K)

Because everyone wasn't already burned enough by bitmain cash. When BCH flips Ethereum and XRP and doesnt just dump ill pay attention. If institutions start shilling BCH Ill be interested. Right now its just a bunch of autists trying to unload bags.

Based

>I will wait until the market has already assigned BCH a high valuation before touching it.
That's nice, meanwhile the rest of us on Jow Forums who actually want to make lots of money with our superior access to information/analysis will be over here discussing fundamentals and how to beat the crowd rather than following it. You sound better suited to boomer stocks tbqhfam, but sure I might sell a few coins to you @ around 10k if I need to replace my jacuzzi and remodel my garage next year.

Yes! If that actually happens. You keep living in your Psychosis mate just let Jihan, Craig, and Ver dump all over you.

Attached: winking-face-sarcasm.jpg (968x681, 43K)

BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH vBCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH vBCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH vBCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH vBCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH vBCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH vBCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH vBCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH vBCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH vBCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH v

Will the retards ever stop shilling Bitcoin Trash?
when will they give up?

>node implementation defined by the whitepaper
>hostile takeover
choose 1

how big of a dumbfuck do you have to be to think that is decentralized? jesus christ.
>4 entities control 50% of the hashpower
>5 entities control >58% of the hashpower
>10 entities control >91% of the hashpower
not decentralized dumbfuck... not by a long shot. you stupid dumbfuck cultists are so brainwashed by your reddit handlers into pretending that there are only two cryptos that you fool yourselves into making stupid ass charts like this. Neither is decentralized dummy. not even close. only a dumbfuck would think this is helping your cause. dear lord you reddit bcash cultists are stupid. decentralized will look more like pic related... and that is coming Q1 next year. I can't wait to see you dumbfucks moaning and crying as bshit crashes to 1 sat as your fagboy leader wages war on his own fucking coin... will be priceless.

Attached: decentralization.png (1173x1047, 125K)

>bcashies late 2017 muh flippening

crickets chriping.

Litecorn is the real beatcorn.

Yeah, because nothing says decentrilized like Ledditning Network

You know why BCH supporters call Bitcoin (CASH) the real Bitcoin? Because it is.

dumbfuck gonna dumbfuck. this is a thread about the supposed decentralization of bcash.
not decentralized dumbfuck. nice goalpost shift, classic cashie deflection to something something bitcoin. who gives a fuck about bitcoin, lightening is shit, bitcoin is shit except as gold, and bcash is pure shit. and none of them are decentralized. your cult programming is showing.

This.

Attached: DelusionalBitcoinMaximalist.png (608x374, 54K)

jesus fuck, another bcash cultist who cannot defend his own shitcoins non-decentralized status... instead deflect to something something bitcoin. bitcorn has nothing to do with bcash you reddit retard.
that is not decentralized and you pathetic cultists cannot stick to the fucking topic because you have not received the latest programming on how to deflect this from leddit. fucking sad man.

nevermind, I'm to fired up to even read shit. sorry dude.

You seem exceptionally fearful of the real Bitcoin, why don't you just buy some?

define decentralized

Stay mad, lightning and BTC are shit, you have literally no argument.

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: aniggerin中国.jpg (430x320, 16K)

well the bcash dumbfucks are back with no arguments.
>4 entities control 50% of the bcash hashpower
>5 entities control >58% of the bcash hashpower
>10 entities control >91% of the bcash hashpower
bitcoin looks the same. neither of those two coins are decentralized you fucking mongs. get up to several hundred entities controlling roughly equal shares of the hashpower and you are approaching decentralization.
>5 entities control >58% of the bcash hashpower
>decentralized
jesus fuck you bcash cultists are lost. bitcoin is just as centralized but at least it is bitcoin. doesn't matter to me because I will never hold either coin unless I want some digital gold in a decade or so.
>you have literally no argument.
look in the mirror son, you are describing your dumbfuck bcash gaybros. please deflect again

>Maybe if I spam the same irrelevant data over and over again somebody will believe my non-argument that "true decentralization" is some arbitrary state that I can't even bother properly defining, for reasons that I cannot even begin to explain.
>Admitting to having no real skin in the game.
Back to the fryer, 95 IQ wagie. You are embarrassing yourself and shitting up the board.

Attached: consider this.jpg (480x547, 31K)

thanks for admitting that bcash retards cannot defend their dumb ass reddit memes, and that bcash is centralized as fuck. classic cashie deflection

nearly all the hashrate on btc is in pools owned by Jihan
Jihan sold all his btc for bch
how fucking retarded do you have to be to buy btc when the miners securing it are doing it for short term profit

Don't expect a coherent response from him. Remember you are talking to somebody who admits having no interest in either chain. In other words, a ragequitting moonkid brainlet.

I'm perfectly aware of that.
I just like making him do the opposite of what he intends to

Thanks to this fucking drama in BCH community, I've been redpilled from BTC. Larger blocksizes indeed create centralization but so does LN. The problem with LN is that it is a far more complex solution to scalability than larger blocksizes.

Retard Rick opened my eyes: youtu.be/Ug8NH67_EfE?t=1186

>Refuses to call Bitcoin CASH Bitcoin CASH
>Deflecting

Wew lad

The fact retarded corecucks have not absolutely capitulated by now despite it being a year in which lightning was conclusively proven to be a failure even whilst being centralised, and while the majority of btc activity was focused around a fucking etf managed by the state "backed" by bitcoin, and last of all while blockstream rubbed your retarded fucking noses in it by the coup de grace of liquid, and you stupid fucking cunts still don't fucking get it.

You are fucking retarded beyond all measure. You are ignorant obsolete farm equipment that is operating on luck alone. You picked the wrong side of the fucking chain and refuse to accept your error and the incumbent forces of states and central banks and other assorted unproductive psychopathic motherfuckers are the only things propping you up. You will fail, you deserve to fail, and most importantly for the slump to correct you fucking must fail. So just capitulate now and get it the fuck over with. I don't give a shit if you buy the real bitcoin fork, just stop propping up the fucking zombie shitcoin masquerading as Bitcoin that even the most retarded fucking downs syndrome extra chromosome having motherfucker on the planet could identify as a scam by this stage.
Fucking wake up you absolute sad fucks.

Attached: 1540012430007.jpg (400x400, 15K)

/thread

Epic rant. Fucking capped.

Attached: truthbomb.jpg (540x540, 26K)

New pasta alert

thank you. I've been trying to make my mouth say that for the past couple years.

>bcash paid chink spam, the thread

Attached: bd229649213cba4066ca55dd4e2dd5ad.jpg (540x332, 29K)

>Implying the majority of chinks can speak English coherently much less read and post on a website that most native speaker boomers would have trouble even reading.
Makes perfect sense. Anyone who says something positive about bitcoin cash is just a paid chink shill. It couldn't possibly be that some people have actually done their homework and figured out something you haven't.

Attached: beyondmad.jpg (500x500, 59K)

all hashpower on btc is chinese

not the case for bch

Literally written by Craig Wright himself

BCH IS KING

One thing I would add though is that the slump may not necessarily wait until the BTC chain enters a death spiral to resolve. What I think is more likely is we will see a surge in both BTC and BCH transactions, clogging the mempool of the former while being gracefully handled by the latter. This event will cause a market-wide reevaluation of BCH's price in BTC.

Cashies are illeterate retards. Their threads all read like schizo rambling copypasta. No fluency needed.

>illeterate

Attached: dfgzb.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Sorry I'm a real person and not a spam bot, so I occasionally make spelling errors

This desu. At the end of the day even the most fanatical ardent cultist corecuck would, if tasked with picking a chain to issue a set of transactions requiring a sustained throughput of over 30 tx/sec and if they fail they get shot in the head, choose BCH. Everybody *knows* BCH is the better product and works properly while BTC Is a shitty sabotaged hijacked fork, but for the honour of the cult they continue to spout their shitcock blatherings regardless.
The market doesn't care about your fucking cult, the market cares what's best, and that's not BTC, end of fucking story.

That's ok, you're an illiterate retard. was pointing out the irony, which I'm now making clear because illiterate retards often miss that shit.

How much bch do you own and what price did you buy at?

>Jihad diversifying hashrate into several operations
>"See my shitcoin is decentralized"

Attached: blocks.png (2168x1390, 2.29M)

How heavy are these bags?

Attached: csw.png (664x4124, 399K)

see you eoy when btc is 1/17th the price of bch

Imagine being this retarded

Attached: images (9).jpg (293x172, 16K)

>shitcock blatherings

Attached: 40chuckles.png (292x257, 106K)

BTFO

Attached: 1539928093566.jpg (548x1012, 167K)

BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH v

Attached: 1427871062741.jpg (552x529, 44K)

>you only see bch posts when bch is artificially pumping
>That's because Rog and Craig can't afford to pay the astroturfers when bch is low value.

The jew cries out as he strikes you.

Attached: paidshills.png (1003x578, 160K)

>"""large""" blocks

I've got a theory that humans beings are intrinsically good and hence against shilling. So when one has a full time job as a shill the brain atrophies in revulsion.

And that's why shills are dumb as bricks.