Knew about btc in 2012

>knew about btc in 2012
>didnt bother throwing in a couple hundred bucks

absolute ree

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (550x469, 42K)

You didn't pay attention then, so attention doesn't pay you now.

>threw 8k into btc when it was 60 dollars in 2013
>sold at 80

I don't think people realize the majority of people that got in early also got out early.

JUST

i was 14 i think. lmao

I bought $100 of BTC when it was 1 dollar. Unfortunately I spent it on a few stamp bags of heroin on Silk Road.

I mined 50 BTC with my Pentium 4 desktop then just deleted it

you just realized you have the chance to buy the real bitcoin again for $600

8k/60 = 133 btc

$853,333 at current prices 2.6m ath

hindsight is a bitch

kek

Attached: LOOL.jpg (300x293, 23K)

Thanks for lowering the supply

I am sure many people have done that in the early days of BTC
so the total supply has to be way lower than 21M

I figure easy come easy go

this way we'll learn more

this. lol. i am literally applying to a blockchain course to learn how to create things on the blockchain, i probably would not be doing that if i had a bunch of money, id just be chilling on the beach so whats the point, no drive to change the world if you arent working hard and building your business

i will get them back eventually

Don't make the same mistake with LINK

>Get a bunch of free bitcones from a random /b/tard in the fall of 2009.
>Setup miner, but never figure out how to make it work (brainlet)
>Solve faucets instead and get more free cones from randoms on the internet
>Only way to buy or sell cones is otc through paydal and the like
>Afraid to get scammed, refuse to buy more, don't think it will go anywhere
>Harddrive crashes a year later and forget about it because it was literally just lunch money
>Cones now stuck in limbo for eternity
>shrug it off
>Feel sick when i first heard it mooned to $30 bucks and thought i was left behind forever

Bought my first cones in January 2018. Every fucking morning i wake up to go wagecucking this shit hits me so fucking hard you have no idea.

for perspective you should get some this time around maybe 20k worth now is a good time before the green dildo.

I have an idea, user. I thought a ten year hold would be a shot to nothing. Then also couldn't figure out how to mine and then fast forward nine and a half years and we're here

Which also means the market cap is way lower, which means we still have a long way to go. I wouldn't be surprised if less than 10MM BTC were still in circulation. Which means market cap isn't even 60 billion. We could 10x and not even hit 10% of the value of gold.

It also means the world spends more than the entire market cap of bitcoin on DIAMONDS every year lmao.

Anyone buying prior to 2014 would've lost it all in mtgox or sold anyway. Buying after mt gox is God tier.

many such stories