Attached: skycoin.jpg (800x450, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_salad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space-based_architecture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuple_space
skycoin.net/blog/overview/cx-overview/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_programming
arxiv.org/abs/1501.06238
storage.cs.tsinghua.edu.cn/~jiwu-shu/papers/sky an opinion dynamics framework and model for consensus over p2p network.pdf
skycoin.net/downloads/
books.google.com/books?id=YfnuCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA521&lpg=PA521&dq=sky opinion dynamics model&source=bl&ots=CHs14SoOTb&sig=z_fDiO6CgSFhbFBCIoj8_XiYjmg&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=sky opinion dynamics model&f=false
researchgate.net/publication/271532764_Sky_Opinion_Dynamics_Based_Consensus_for_P2P_Network_with_Trust_Relationships
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't even bother

fuck you synth

Hopefully, I'll get some seat belts before it will go up.

Why tonight?
I have 1200 of these.
Please be true.

You should rather start digging your own grave.

Explain then...
Skycoin has great potential

They dont need to explain, they just know. It's the anti-Skycoin cult.

What is going on with the kidnapping? People on this board claim that it isn't open source. What exactly do you mean by this? Do the developers claim to have working software that is not on their github? Please explain.

Attached: 1505551121923.jpg (1200x1200, 740K)

True, probably scared ISP shareholders.

They're fucked if this goes viral. I'll be building my own skyminer when I get the time.

Just buy a crypto which isn’t absolutely plagued with very real fud. Link hot bat xlm xrp. There’s plenty of legit ones to choose from

I'm not looking for a speculation opportunity. I'm doing research on Skycoin for a university project. When it comes to money, I'm a bitcoin maximalist.

>True, probably scared ISP shareholders.
>grandiose paranoiac delusions

>Skycoin has great potential
>Asteroid mining has great potential. Unfortunately we don't have the means to implement it.

>anti-Skycoin cult
>projecting his blind faith to synth.
All FUD as of now was fortified by ample argumentation. Skyschizos resort to raw statement painted with deluded grandiosity in addition to smoke-and-mirror tactics.

Yep, I don't how so many people can underestimate Synth. It's like the only real cyber-punk crypto out there. Definitely will have one skyminer as well.

Love you, user!

>the only real cyber-punk crypto out there
>maximum poseur mode

I hate you for these digits

checked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_salad
Skyschizos like their word salad. No real content behind it, just an attempt at verbosity. A perfect analogue to their project.

>Once the perception of insanity has been established any observations made by the target can be dismissed as meaningless
this was inb4

The statements made were and are meaningless. That's the cusp of the argument against skyschizos. They have no content. Only pie in the sky promises and grandiosity.

The fact that you acknowledge that is nice, but you'd have to also digest the reality of that statement. Will be hard with the sky community being rife with pathological delusion.

And you thought /biz was the place to get quality information. Kek.

In 2008 the largest socioeconomic issue was money printing by the banks
In 2018 the largest socioeconomic issue is data privacy and censorship of the internet. These issues aren't something that just impacts those with politically correct thoughts, it affects big businesses as well. If you work in the corporate ventures arm of BP for example, and you are looking at investing $15m in a new tech company, Google will know what your search terms are, what websites you've visited, what messages you exchanged over linkedin. In short, the data is available to know what company you are about to invest in. Same for oil exploration or basically any big company.

Skywire is a new networking protocol. Basically IP addresses will be replaced with blockchain addresses and it will be a completely P2P internet. It is a completely different internet. For example now on IMGUR we all go to the website and download an image from whatever server it's on. In Skywire, if you neighbour has the image on his Skyminer, and 5 people from Europe, NA and Japan have the same image, you will download the image simultaneously from all 6 people the same way bittorrent works.

Skywire has a 20 year development timeline with at least 15 years hardcoded distribution for the remaining 75m coins as rewards for running the Skywire network. People thinking this meshnet gets built in 18months are completely deluded and are forgetting the collective power and greed of thousands of miners working to improve their own nodes. People started massive companies and designed their own custom ASIC miners as early as 2012 in Bitcoin, all to do nothing but grab as much money as possible.

Skywire creates the right incentives to take advantage of this innate human greed. In Skywire people will still grab as much money as possible, but in doing so will be forced to improve the network.

out of context meanings are inhibited, but you are a creature of habit and will demonstrate what i meant the more that you say.
>attempting to marginalize the Skycoin community by character assassination.
>trying to establish the perception of insanity so that observations made by the target can be dismissed as meaningless, and any accusation can be made without establishing a basis
>needing to dismiss arguments as meaningless
>needing to be able to make accusations without basis
>language that drips with deceit and contempt
>going so far as to suggest that i acknowleged your accusation of insanity
how deep is your contempt for Jow Forums and it's readers that you would attempt to deceive them with these tactics?
>i see you have the vocabulary of a well-versed manipulator/narcissist.
i see that you are particularly susceptible to stylometry, and overly proud of your Orwellian tactics. anons who deserve to invest in value and reap the rewards will take note of this, just as well as they take care to buy low and take profit near the top.

This is the purest revolution call! Viva la Skycoin!

Attached: 1539948133118.jpg (483x457, 84K)

>character assassination
>attempts at having discussions is character assassination
You guys just keep on delivering the same thing. Grandiose delusions and paranoia. Word salad tier arguments and never touching on the real substance of the project. Just flashy abbreviations and techno-jargon that a low-tier dev will see through. Also, copious amounts of projection, usually when a statement is made without backing.
This is all transparent and repeating. Truly schizophrenic.

When will the consensus protocol be implemented. There is no need for creating IPFS from scratch for that.

>attempt at grandiose verbosity to hide lack of content
>not a perfect metaphor for Skyasylum

Skycoin is the next Bitcoin

how has skycoin lost so much value since july? is it just an exit scam?

It's just a shitty project.

Its following the exact same path as Bitcoin in 2015

Attached: DrU5ypqWsAALaTc.jpg-large.jpg (2048x1172, 252K)

IPFS is a good technology but it was not designed for distributed cloud computing and as a communications protocol for the obelisk consensus algorithm. Skycoin's CXO works with the CX programming language for creating dapps with space-based architecture. refactoring ipfs for this purpose is not a monumental task and progress is steady. this is because the involved technologies are already reasonably well developed. Skycoin is not the only project that is reimplementing IPFS for their specific use cases.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space-based_architecture
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuple_space

This and mining companies. Skycoin has a feeless mechanic that doesn't allow a company to buy up millions of dollars in miners and just pay themselves for creating fake transactions.

Attached: npc.jpg (548x1266, 92K)

>IPFS is a good technology but it was not designed for distributed cloud computing
But isn't that literally the point of IPFS?

Bitcoin was/is plagued with controversy, sure glad I invested time CPU mining in 2010 and didnt listen to some faggot who hasnt been laid in 12+ months

Not really. IPFS doesn't provide enough security. CX emphasizes the creation of bug-free deterministic software and designed specifically to be used with CX Objects, the IPFS implementation. CXO is also the communication layer for the Obelisk consensus algorithm. I think there are security considerations in relation to that as well.

>bug-free deterministic software
No software is bug free. Also what the fuck do you mean by deterministic? How the fuck is IPFS not deterministic? This is setting of my bullshit detector like nothing else.

your bcash image looks kinda funny user

Bugs and nondeterminism are caused by developers who write code with flaws. When the software is run in different contexts it could lead to different results. CX is designed to aid programmers in creating software that is more secure with built in tools like affordances, interactive repl and simulations with an evolutionary algorithm.
>skycoin.net/blog/overview/cx-overview/

CX is intended to be used by many people all over the world to create their own projects. It's very important to plan ahead and try to design the development tools that could prevent risks down the road.

You are clearly not a programmer, because what you are saying make no sense. Every software contains flaws and bugs. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

The blog you linked makes sense to me, your technobubble doesn't. I agree with Synth almost 100%, but holy shit does Skycoin have bad PR. I'm at least 40% certain that it's a scam

you should probably ask further questions in @skycoindev telegram
i'd like to think ive done my homework but i don't have a background in software development or anything.

Well fuck me. Apparently genetic programming is a real thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_programming

What a time to be alive.

I already am. The obelisk paper fucking sucks and is literally high school tier. The chink papers are the only hope I still have left that this isn't a scam. I'll try to contact the author and try to find out if he is actually at the university and if he ever heard of a person called Synth. It shoudln't be hard to verify if he actually worked on Etherum as the Skycoin Business Paper claims.

Do you think Synth would agree to a private call on telegram where I can ask him some questions?

Yeah, just tell him you are there in the development room. get his attention with @haltingstate

I hope you bought the Bitcoin brand miner and Bitcoin brand hardware wallet user!

>please stop btfoing us in public

the chink paper was withdrawn bro
arxiv.org/abs/1501.06238

Pie in the sky coin

Oh shit!

Do you know why it was withdrawn?

They found a better way, so it was pulled. Simple as that.

Attached: IMG_20181016_004455_280.jpg (175x286, 9K)

HAHAHAHA. Okay, that's it. How can I short this?

Attached: 1519013233850.jpg (444x470, 40K)

>My crystal ball says!
Also it's not bitcoin so it doesn't matter

It says "crucial theoretical defect"
They also like to claim there is a better one in development, but that's a lie

Shit. I'm researching Skycoin for a university paper. If I end up writing that I think it's a scam, I'm scared of Synth sending me anthrax or something, since I'm in his shitty telegram group with my real name and phone number.

Synth doesnt care about any of the fud attempts at all so feel free to criticize it. It gets constantly fudded and he just laughs at it because he knows he is creating a superior product, whether you believe it or not

Chink paper being retracted is a very valid fud. Prove me wrong.

You honestly think this hasn't been addressed before? Do whatever you want

Addressing it should be easy for you, then. Come on, give it your best shot.

>He thinks he speaks to a single person here on biz
>not mentally ill

What incentive do I have to help you in your 'research'? Believe what you want lol. Its a scam end of story

storage.cs.tsinghua.edu.cn/~jiwu-shu/papers/sky an opinion dynamics framework and model for consensus over p2p network.pdf

Here is the original paper, still available at the university.

skycoin.net/downloads/

Here are a few more.

The reason why its withdrawn is unknown and synth has stated that they do have an improved version. However it doesnt really matter if they do have a better version or not since the one in the paper is 100x better than anything that exists right now.

>What incentive do I have to help you in your 'research'?
Narcissism.

Telegram has a search function that works perfectly fine

books.google.com/books?id=YfnuCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA521&lpg=PA521&dq=sky opinion dynamics model&source=bl&ots=CHs14SoOTb&sig=z_fDiO6CgSFhbFBCIoj8_XiYjmg&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=sky opinion dynamics model&f=false

Publicised in a book.

researchgate.net/publication/271532764_Sky_Opinion_Dynamics_Based_Consensus_for_P2P_Network_with_Trust_Relationships

All papers are on researchgate

They are publicised elsewhere as well, in a computer magazine etc

"fudder" here.
I can't give you any really juicy info in this thread. But I will say that there is no skycoin consensus algo work being done at all.
The old paper is DEFINITELY withdrawn. There is no new paper, there is no new code, there are no devs working on it.
There is absolutely zero evidence anywhere that a new consensus algo exists or will ever exist.

There are many more technical problems with the project, but that is the most serious and probably the easiest for you to verify.

Can we make this thread into 'coordinator' centralized coins general? IOTA is supposed to get oracles.

>cant give juicy info on user board
go kill yourself fudder

>I can't give you any really juicy info in this thread.
That is some clever meta fud that makes me belive in Skycoin.

Yeah I already have a skyminer.
I bought a rasberry pi years ago to serve as a home-wide adblocker LMFAO.

So, you the old paper has been withdrawn from publication for serious defects, you see there is no new work being done, and this makes you want to buy?
Definitely a rational response lol

I'm not interested in buying either way. Just doing research. Maybe going to build my own Skyminer, but that's it.