Do people really believe that this shit even has a chance to get over 1000 again?

Do people really believe that this shit even has a chance to get over 1000 again?

Attached: techanalysis-eth-700x400.jpg (700x400, 40K)

Yes if it manages to scale properly. It has a much higher chance of 5x’ing long term than most other cones imo.

Only if it scales. It will exceed ath by a large margin if that happens.

Yes

it has the smartest brains in the crypto world

More a question when than if imo. Accumulating right now

>basically the whole development community in the crypto space starts on Ethereum.
>Has the most developers
>Most well known
>Hit the golden 84% + retrace from its top
>ETH 2.0 is coming

do any of YOU actually believe it won't skyrocket again? if so then you were born to serve me fries and a burger

This

What if it’s never going to scale? Ever thought about that?

fundamentally ether is the best
economically not so sure

Yep. Most development by miles, if it can scale it will host derivatives, native margin trading, smart contracts, etc. etc. It's the most likely contender in the platform race and if it scales, which it should, it will be worth fucktons.
Way better bet than BTC if you ask me.

Beside a giant Damocles sword hanging over it in form of devs having to sell their ether to pay for an army of lawyers to keep them out of jail for illegal icos, 1000 is a joke, more like 3K to 5K (and above)

No

Imagine being this delusional

economically XLM wins. Developers will get eradicated paying fees if mass adoption does happen and ETH is expensive in price.

There is no one coin to rule them all here. Every project will have its user base and use case.

But ETH will rise again. If you don't believe this then get out of crypto right this second. Saying this basically means you don't think BTC is going above 7k ever again.

That's like being the prettiest girl in the burn ward.

Yep, I'll definitely take extra ketchup and a side of mayo to dip my curly fries in user. Oh and please add extra ice in my free cup of water.

BCH is about to flip btc
eth will be worth much, but always just second

Too much downward pressure from all the scams eth has created.

>Buy Etherium
>Etherium will go to moon

Attached: 1520210653822.png (714x714, 61K)

Sure junior. BCH isn't flipping BTC, but that doesn't mean I'm not riding this bitchin BCH moon mission to $1000+.

ETH is great- it just needs to scale. It may flip BTC in the long run but I too see it remaining 2nd.

wow, i feel sorry for you
i am willing i've made 1000x more from Crypto alone that you will make for the rest of ur life. But saying i'll serve you fries makes you feel better, then have at it faggot
ETH is a mistake filled chain with no fixes in the next 5 years minumum and this is coming from someone who currently holds 37 ETHs

It's slowly dying, it literally serves no purpose other than flooding the market with shitty erc20 tokens and ponzi schemes. Anybody who buys this shit will unironically never make it

>1000+
pff, aim high or don't aim at all
100K eoy

LOL 37 ETHs over here, guys! Woah now, 1000x more money then me and you hold a whopping 37 ETHs. Get a load of this guy!

I told you I wanted fried onions user and no mustard. I'll need you to re-make this again

ETH does not need to scale, there's a lot of off-chain solutions at the moment, what it needs, and is happening at full steam behind the scenes during this bear market, is increased reliance, and to get there it needs users who can reliably fetch data in a reliable trustless way.

There's a dam of usage waiting for the Chainlink protocol to go live, hasn't anyone been keeping an eye on the transactions on the testnets?

I like aiming high, but aiming Too high will make you a bag holder

I'll be surprised if this isn't over $1,000 in 2019 and very surprised if it isn't over $1,000 by 2020. A $2,500 ETH is possible one day.

please explain what you found on the testnets sir

Sorry if that seems like a shill for Chainlink actually, this is an ETH thread. I do believe API data into smart contracts will open up more use cases and therefore increase usage on ETH.

But most of the scalability concerns can be solved with a number of offchain solutions at the moment

Whoah, we got ourselves a badass over here!!!

Kys, cuck. A lot of us bought ETH sub $10

"this shit" is the public ledger carrying some aspect of 95%+ of blockchain projects that aren't closed by institutionals. If it dies, then rip permissionless blockchains alltogether.

It’s dial up tier tech

You retards are absolutely ignorant of actual fundamentals

Imagine thinking this methhead is intelligent.

this

More like 25,000$ is possible one day. 2500 is basically a given in the next bull

ETH still seems to be the market leader in cryptocurrencies.

If you look at this drivechain system they are making for Ethereum 2 it seems pretty out there. And then this means they can scale up to several thousand TPS. It’s getting close to the scale we are going to need.

> he believes only in DAGs
>he thinks HOT is going to outdo ETH
>he thinks LINK is going to be worth $10 EOY

what else does your shit tier brain think?

Forgot pic

Attached: 283a40909c830fcd.jpg (660x405, 270K)

Imagine actually believing an artificial fud campaign

Not gonna make it

So much of the development, adoption and ecosystem of crypto is in ETH that if it fails then we are in for a gox2.0 level of bear market.

Based and redpileld

Attached: 1540927191166.jpg (229x221, 11K)

Absolutely. Even without staking. If there's a dapp important enough to justify the gas and slow speed, then sure. Smart contracts can be used for cross borders escrow, collateral, etc.

With the hostile climate of nationalism and sanctions around the world. Nobody can trust these nation states to hold up to a bargain. But many are rich with natural resources.

It's worth paying a $5 fee and waiting an hour for transactions to go through if you're buying 10,000 barrels of oil from Iran or twelve tons of Copper from North Korea. Likewise, Singaporian car dealers might want to undercut competition by 50% by having auto parts smuggled in.

You can't trust matters of life or death to EOS.

it's not fud
ether price is eternally cucked by ICOs

Like btc was fucked by marshal auctions after the Pirate went to jail?

hey but like what if she's just visiting someone else who got melted

She must have spent too much time around candles.

He unironically is

Its fucking tech... you did 64kb dial up and 12mb adsl over same phone line -tech just scaled its fucking software jeasus...

Attached: 1515769378968.jpg (640x480, 48K)

That is a risk you take if you play crypto market game

If bitcoin goes to 20k, it will go back over 1k just because it's #2 marketcap. That's literally it. Anyone thinks that tech even matters in this speculative market is a retard. It doesn't. All that matters is name recognition.

You are all faggots, ETH will skyrocket.
Bloxroute(.)com

Sorry, #3 marketcap

Vitalik himself said this shit is worth $7.
This dumping is actually a correction.

if anything this just proves my argument that crypto investors don't actually give a shit about tech because cripple isn't even crypto

1000 is just x5 now. I expect x100 on eth in 3 years.

$300 EOM
$600 EOY