Why is everyone ignoring how XLM is exactly where BAT was before it listed on Coinbase Pro?

Why is everyone ignoring how XLM is exactly where BAT was before it listed on Coinbase Pro?

Easiest 40% over the next month. Put in 5k and chill til memebase.

Attached: feathereddinosaursonaflatearth.png (305x165, 3K)

im considering this, but also looking at ADA. Do you think both will pump equally?

People are more concerned with which comes first between ADA ZEC and XLM more so than "will XLM pump"

They are still both up in the air on wether or not Coinbase can LEGALLY add them. BAT is the sure thing.

everyone knows BAT is being added u fucking faggot, it's already priced in. Were u not here when it's pumped 50% in the past month?

Just split between XLM, ADA, and ZEC for safe gains.

Waiting on bat to hit standard coinbase and pump before hopefully getting in xlm a bit cheaper than it is now

It’s BAT and then XLM next in line.

How’s everyone liking brave thus far?

Way better than chrome. Plus you can just import all your data and bookmarks directly from chrome.

Zoom out, fren. This thing isn't stopping.

Most things are better than chrome.

all in on XLM desu famalam.
the pattern suggests a huge outbreak in the near future.
guaranteed >+40%

Attached: xlm breakout imminent.png (1785x590, 151K)

TA isn't real. It will break out not because of some lines but because of potential Coinbase listing.

cos biz doesnt like buying the new world reserve currency
please buy brendans pet or vapordano
thank you sirs

Even coinbase is small potatoes in the larger picture. Do you guys care about the tech and societal implications upon worldwide adoption? This token is meant for the long game. We’re buying into amazon when amazon was still an internet book store.

This. Stellar is positioning itself to be THE crypto. The on ramp for fiat, will be the exchange americans will use. Screencap this.

Or, at the very least, the intermediary between all crypto and all fiat transactions in due time. Even xrp will be traded for other tokens with lumens bridging the gap.

I have my space helmet on for the trip.

XRP the standard has already won that race sir

> Do you guys care about the tech and societal implications upon worldwide adoption?

Fuck no I just wanna make a few thousand dollars and GTFO.

yes sirs
many banks sirs many rippling
swift is rippling sirs

awwwwww

xlm and link will be the reason for the crypto bullrun
fuck i should link my old threads

Man I feel really bad for you new frens who keep getting suckered into LINK.

DYOR DYOR DYOR.