What are some quick ways to make ~$2700? I keep getting these letters for my student loans

What are some quick ways to make ~$2700? I keep getting these letters for my student loans.

Fuck the US for not making college free btw

Attached: IMG_1609.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

Based Dennis Hall

vote for bernie bro

2700 dicks

Opportunities every day

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-021611_Robinhood.jpg (1080x2220, 206K)

I used my job salary and crypto gains to pay off $180k in student loans. Pay back what you owe, you leach!

Typical Dennis, not paying off his loans

who the fuck told you my name

>being this retarded
this better be bait

Attached: 01.png (280x271, 132K)

You're retarded Dennis just fuck off

Sell your shitty over priced mac book that will cover about half your loan. Then buy a laptop without a stupid brand tax and get a job. Jesus Christ get it together Dennis.

Wat good my nigga dennis hall

You did

Fuckin Dennis, what a clown that guy

Test

take another loan. pay back student loan. then file bankruptcy

Why would you do that and not use the money to move to another country with no crypto taxes AND never have to pay your loans because they can't touch you once you leave? Retard

OP - I almost choked with how serious you come off if you - on a fifty fifty shot are not joking.

One. Never post shit that can or is associated with you - account numbers, to name a few. The other is to see Dennis the Menace in nice black font on the document you uploaded.

If you are being a larp - your simplicity in everything is beyond all the others.

Attached: image.jpg (986x797, 573K)

Yo Dennis is $2700 the total debt or just a portion of the total. Why did you default?

The others are right. That MacBook is at least $700 sitting right in front of you.

Because I love living in America and I wouldn't be paid nearly as much anywhere else. What type of retarded question is that?

Attached: 1537221491762.jpg (657x527, 42K)

Lmfao

Lmfaoooo fpbp

get a job for 2 months...?
dennis you're fucking retarded bro

Dennis shoukd go to sucking dick, the dumb leftie wants everyone else to pay for his failures.
If you were worth any breath you wouldnt be bitching about getting a useless degree. Stop breathing kike-guided fuck
Even got a mac kys

Dennis get a penis and become a prostitute

Dennis you're not going to make it

Attached: kek.jpg (477x540, 46K)

File #1621203

Thanks, user :)

shut the fuck up Dennis. If it was 50K in debt you'd cut and run hypocrite!

dennis hall from ohio, what up bitch

Mr Hall you need to get your shit together

Why don’t people do this?

Start by selling that macbook fagcrook

Sell your goddamn macbook first fagget

Attached: 1536746923505.jpg (470x470, 31K)

DENIS THE BENIS :-DDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 120_-_benis.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Sell your fancy ass overpriced keyboard with a screen.

Can you actually do this?

Are you dumb? Maybe college is for you a good thing?

>user applies to PAID college.
>Agrees to terms and services.
>Agrees with the contract.
>Now whines about contract asking for payment.

Bitch please if you were smart enough you would have already researched into this. USD is inflating and becoming more toilet paper. Salaries are lagging behind or are stagnant hence the price of resources and services increases but your income does not which creates a bubble. There are many ways to learn and get a job. Youtube is full of videos how to learn AutoCAD or Java programming. Then there is Udemy courses online. Pay like 10$, watch it, create a portfolio, start smashing job applications. Then there are free community colleges, then there are colleges overseas in EU for free (vacation + college). The possibilities are endless.

But still you had to be the fucking normal NPC deadbeat retard idiot who buys a fucking Macbook? Im seeing from the image. This already shows me you are 2x retard. You know what, fuck your post, i need more normies like you so i can trap you for the next bullrun in crypto. I want your money so you can stay more poor! Do you get it?

Youll be blacklisted and will never be able to do business with banks ever again. For the average man suicide will be a better option, unless you have a wife, you just use her name for everything instead. I myself started a business with her name and all our property is legally her property. Shes very fucking yandere so no worry of her fucking me over.

You think your wife let you use her to potentially take the fall and won't somehow use that to her leverage someday?

Stop spending money on Macs Dennis and you’ll have $2700 in no time

based retard

>be Dennis Hall
>be from Ohio
>get in debt to study useless shit in college
>buy a macbook like a faggot
>khs because he has no money left

Who forced you to sign for your college loan?